Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Yes m Hina as well..but everyone calls me Hinu...😆 so yes we share same names...😆

same story heree 🤣 i m hina people calls me hinu🤣
Thanks zum, usman, chaha, arooj and both Hina's!🤗

Usman - Kkavyanjali was amazinggg!!! <3 I never saw the whole serial but the couple was amazing!

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

I'm Here! 😈 Yes, Badla! 🤣 Hope you have fun answering them! 😛

What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest? oh God its so hard to pick one😆 Happiest was I think when my neice was born😳 Saddest was when I went through some personal problems and I felt like everyone had drifted away from me
Who was the most important person in your life? Can you tell me about him or her? Ofcourse my mother who has always been with me through every phase of my life I can't even survive a day without her <3
Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you? I can't say who here but the person taught me to take nothing in this world for granted as anything can be taken away at any time, to only rely on Allah and make myself a better person. On IF my biggest influence has been Fari (OnlyHope), her positive attitude towards life has also taught me a lot.😳
Who has been the kindest to you in your life? Allah and my dad. My mum tends to get frustrated with me a lot but my dad has always been patient with me😳
It's been said that after they pass away, the most important people in our lives "live within us." Is there anyone from your past that lives within you? Yes
What are the most important lessons you've learned in life? To only have faith and ask things from Allah because He is the only one that can help me
What is your earliest memory? My heart operation when I was 3
Are there any words of wisdom you'd like to pass along to me? Your relationship with God is the most purest relationship, never let that go. Don't ever expect anything from others as humans are imperfect and they will disappoint you, instead have faith in Allah and hope for the best😊
What are you proudest of in your life? My decision to start wearing hijab, I feel so much at peace now. I used to be so depressed before.😆
When in life have you felt most alone? Read above😛
How has your life been different than what you'd imagined? My life has been way different than I imagined it would be. In childhood I thought I would be married with kids by now.😆
How would you like to be remembered? As a caring and loving person with no hatred
Do you have any regrets? Yes. Trusting and getting attached to the wrong people. But in the end they all taught me lessons which I am thankful for.
What does your future hold? I only want happiness.
Is there anything that you've never told me but want to tell me now? Yes, your so sweet and your posts always make me smile! I wish we could talk more often!
Is there something about me that you've always wanted to know but have never asked?I guess not. Kuch batana hai to bata do. :P

Please ainda itne mushkil sawaal na karna iqra, mera sar ghoomne lag gaya! 🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hinnu, congratulations!

I remember Koi Dil Mein Hai.. It was termed "inappropriate" for me when I was youngger..

Usman aren't you an Anita Hassanandani fan? I loved KkavyAnjalii..

Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg Congrats! <3
I just saw
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Koi Dil Mein Hai
Was good
Alot of Indian shows back then had
Rape=baby=love ??
Now I think about it
That's just wrong
Edited by cocojatti92 - 11 years ago
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Your relationship with God is the most purest relationship, never let that go. Don't ever expect anything from others as humans are imperfect and they will disappoint you, instead have faith in Allah and hope for the best
Well said <3
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Congooo Hinnu! 🤗 I do not grill 😳

PS- KDMH was very sweet ☺️ I loved it!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Word Count: 0

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Usman aren't you an Anita Hassanandani fan? I loved KkavyAnjalii..

yeah.. I like her..