Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
oops,my bad
Google Zindabad
you don't expect me to make up my own questions, do u?
i aint that creative and curiousπŸ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

oops,my bad

Google Zindabad
you don't expect me to make up my own questions, do u?
i aint that creative and curiousπŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is nothing, last week, I had the exact set of questions from two diff people..and with one, it happened twice..clearly shows you guys don't read the questions, Meeph! πŸ˜†
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
- A recent drama, who's ending you would have changed and why?

I've watched very few dramas recently, and from all the one's I've watched, I think the endings were justified very well, there wouldn't be anything to change.

- If you were to put yourself in Khirad's shoes, would you have gone back to Asher after those 4 yrs and everything thathappened?

Yes I would because both of them suffered equally. It's not like Ashar lived the four years in peace. No matter how big of a jerk Ashar may be, and even if Khirad returned to him for the sake of her daughter, she still needed that sense of security that yes there's someone to look after me now as well and I don't have to be a burden upon other's. She may not feel comfortable about it at first but time definitly heals wounds. And if you consider the whole drama and situation Ashar was cheated the most.. The character who I felt the most for in the end was Ashar. His mother made him think his wife cheated on him and ran away, he didn't even see his daughter for four years didn't know she even existed.. He made so many foolish mistakes because of his mom which he has to be answerable for. No matter how evil your parents are you can't leave em.. So his mistake was forgivable.. At-least for me. And divorce/seperation is hated in the eyes of Allah. If both of you can comprimise and begin a new relationship, then why not?

- Do you think Pakistani dramas are repetitive these days?

Oh don't even get me startedd. Besides the high budgeted dramas which would most likely mean the weekend dramas every other drama or soap or whatever crap has the same ghissi pitti storyline recycled from perhaps another drama. I read an article the other day which stated why the audience shifts to other shows and it was so true. All we have is prostitutes.. Muhalle ki jaahil auratin fightingg.. The evil and good sister.. The evil and good friend/girl. Rich vs. Poor or maybe a spirtual/religious storyy.
I'm sick and tired of the same stories, same directors, same actors, same sets, same dialogues/presentation. I really hope to see something new.

- An underrated male actor who you like?

There really isn't anyy because I'm very picky and choosy about who I like, but I think Sami Khan is really cute at romance.. He has really expressive and big eyes. I remember dil se dil tak which aired on PTV many many years ago and I kind of had a crush on him then.. He's not that bad of an actor. We have much worse! I actually find him to be better than Humayun Saeed or Adnan Siddiqui's monotonous delievery.

- An offscreen couple who you dislike?

Rambo and Sahiba
Hira and Mani
Azfar and Naveen

- Your top 5 favorite dramas of 2012?

Humsafar
Maat
Mere Qatil Mere Dildaar
Maaye Ni
Durr-e-Shawar
Mein Chaand Si
Shehr-e-Zaat

*In no specific order

- Favorite Pakistani director and writer?

I don't have a favourite.. But I can name good directors and writers or some whose work I like.
Sarmad even though off-late his work has been disappointing. Babar Javed.. He needs to direct more. I find him to be a great director.
Mehreen Jabbar and Haissam Hussain also churn out good dramas barring a few disappointments.

In terms of writers there's Faiza Iftikhar, Maha Malik, Samira Fazil and Umera Ahmed whose scripts and dialogues I mostly always like.

- What kind of characters would you like the following artists doing in the future:
- Ahsan Khan: A negative role. I think he was very good in Pani Jaisa Pyar and little bits of Dastaan.
- Saba Qamar: I'd like to see her do something like Nida from Teri Ik Nazar again.. Really liked her there.
- Sanam Baloch: A western girl.. By which I mean something normal unlike Akbari/Kiran..
- Adeel Hussain: I don't think I wanna see him act again. Besides Daam I disliked him in all his other drama's.
- Neelum Munir: Something normall.. Nothing like noor or Zaibu again.
- Fawad Khan: Psychotic, crazy obsessed lover.. Going from a normal positive guy to this messed up negative dude.
- Fahad Mustafa: Something like Ashar/Zaroon
- Mahira Khan: A free-spirited character.. Like a young, happening every day girl.. Nothing like Falak.
- Mikaal Zulfiqar: Young hopeless romantic guy..

- The better romantic character in your eyes, Hassan from Dastaan or Asher from Humsafar & why?

Such a tough choice because both were adorable.. But I'll say Hassan. His nok jhoks and desperation for Bano were so adorable and the scene where he proposes to her, I just die each time.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

- A recent drama, who's ending you would have changed and why?

I've watched very few dramas recently, and from all the one's I've watched, I think the endings were justified very well, there wouldn't be anything to change.

- If you were to put yourself in Khirad's shoes, would you have gone back to Asher after those 4 yrs and everything thathappened?

Yes I would because both of them suffered equally. It's not like Ashar lived the four years in peace. No matter how big of a jerk Ashar may be, and even if Khirad returned to him for the sake of her daughter, she still needed that sense of security that yes there's someone to look after me now as well and I don't have to be a burden upon other's. She may not feel comfortable about it at first but time definitly heals wounds. And if you consider the whole drama and situation Ashar was cheated the most.. The character who I felt the most for in the end was Ashar. His mother made him think his wife cheated on him and ran away, he didn't even see his daughter for four years didn't know she even existed.. He made so many foolish mistakes because of his mom which he has to be answerable for. No matter how evil your parents are you can't leave em.. So his mistake was forgivable.. At-least for me. And divorce/seperation is hated in the eyes of Allah. If both of you can comprimise and begin a new relationship, then why not?

- Do you think Pakistani dramas are repetitive these days?

Oh don't even get me startedd. Besides the high budgeted dramas which would most likely mean the weekend dramas every other drama or soap or whatever crap has the same ghissi pitti storyline recycled from perhaps another drama. I read an article the other day which stated why the audience shifts to other shows and it was so true. All we have is prostitutes.. Muhalle ki jaahil auratin fightingg.. The evil and good sister.. The evil and good friend/girl. Rich vs. Poor or maybe a spirtual/religious storyy.
I'm sick and tired of the same stories, same directors, same actors, same sets, same dialogues/presentation. I really hope to see something new.

- An underrated male actor who you like?

There really isn't anyy because I'm very picky and choosy about who I like, but I think Sami Khan is really cute at romance.. He has really expressive and big eyes. I remember dil se dil tak which aired on PTV many many years ago and I kind of had a crush on him then.. He's not that bad of an actor. We have much worse! I actually find him to be better than Humayun Saeed or Adnan Siddiqui's monotonous delievery.

- An offscreen couple who you dislike?

Rambo and Sahiba
Hira and Mani
Azfar and Naveen

- Your top 5 favorite dramas of 2012?

Humsafar
Maat
Mere Qatil Mere Dildaar
Maaye Ni
Durr-e-Shawar
Mein Chaand Si
Shehr-e-Zaat

*In no specific order

- Favorite Pakistani director and writer?

I don't have a favourite.. But I can name good directors and writers or some whose work I like.
Sarmad even though off-late his work has been disappointing. Babar Javed.. He needs to direct more. I find him to be a great director.
Mehreen Jabbar and Haissam Hussain also churn out good dramas barring a few disappointments.

In terms of writers there's Faiza Iftikhar, Maha Malik, Samira Fazil and Umera Ahmed whose scripts and dialogues I mostly always like.

- What kind of characters would you like the following artists doing in the future:
- Ahsan Khan: A negative role. I think he was very good in Pani Jaisa Pyar and little bits of Dastaan.
- Saba Qamar: I'd like to see her do something like Nida from Teri Ik Nazar again.. Really liked her there.
- Sanam Baloch: A western girl.. By which I mean something normal unlike Akbari/Kiran..
- Adeel Hussain: I don't think I wanna see him act again. Besides Daam I disliked him in all his other drama's.
- Neelum Munir: Something normall.. Nothing like noor or Zaibu again.
- Fawad Khan: Psychotic, crazy obsessed lover.. Going from a normal positive guy to this messed up negative dude.
- Fahad Mustafa: Something like Ashar/Zaroon
- Mahira Khan: A free-spirited character.. Like a young, happening every day girl.. Nothing like Falak.
- Mikaal Zulfiqar: Young hopeless romantic guy..

- The better romantic character in your eyes, Hassan from Dastaan or Asher from Humsafar & why?

Such a tough choice because both were adorable.. But I'll say Hassan. His nok jhoks and desperation for Bano were so adorable and the scene where he proposes to her, I just die each time.

I liked reading your answers.

I've fallen in love with Sami lately! I so agree..he romances so well. I honestly never liked him before, but slowly he has grown on me so much. Do you watch Ghaoo? If not you should..it started last week with the first 2 episodes airing and it's quite good..but more or less, Sami is awesome! His way of flirting and subtly romancing is adorable. And then I LOVED him in Siraat e Mustaqeem..I think that drama is up there with the likes of Main Abdul Qadir Hoon..that's an underrated drama for sure..and he's an underrated actor definitely. Yes, I find him way better than so many..even Humayun & Adnan as you said. I'm slowly adding him to my favs..πŸ˜† I'm watching 3 dramas of his currently (never would have thought this a yr backk)

Oh and I love Hassan. I liked Asher's character until they separated then I was too pissed off at his character to like him as I did earlier on. While I did feel bad for Asher somewhat in the end..I felt worse for Khirad..so my liking for Asher just deteriorated with each episode...the only thing about Hassan that I didn't like was when I saw him in the same frame with Rabia. 😑

BlackStar. thumbnail
1. What did you think of me when you first talked to me, Reenz, & Fari?

I thought Fairy was married.. 😳 This was before I properly got to talk to her.
Reenz I wondered why she has malikk beside the Afridi because I didn't remember a cricketer by malik..
And you I thought you were a bit messed and crazy.. seriously you were obsessed with guys.. Har din koi aur actor.

2. How would you describe your version of a perfect home?

A nice and clean house.. With peace and quiett. No ghosts please! And where everyone can get along without arguingg and can actually listen to one another.

Have you been in love before?

Not reallyy.. I just like my family friends friends son even though i can't have him. I think he's engaged.

Who was your hottest boyfriend?

I've never had a boyfriend and I never plan on getting one either.

What qualities in me attract you most?

But I only know you on a virtual level.. From what I've analyzed though I feel your a very positive and understanding person and you don't seem to take things very seriouslyy.. You would go with the flow.

Is there anything you would like change about me?

Nope 😊

7. What's your thought on marriage, do you believe in it and do you ever want to be married?

I think marriage is compromise in which the woman compromises and sacrifices much more than the man.. I would like to be married but for now I'm mostly pretty negative and blahh about marriage.

8. Are you open to a live-in relationship?

πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

9. Does your boss like you or does he take you for granted?

My dad is my boss.. I don't think it matters if he takes me for granted. I work for free.. πŸ˜†

10. If you could go on a dream holiday, where would it be?

Rome, Italy, Paris, Switzerland, Mauritius..

11. What is the wildest thing you have ever done?

I don't know about wild but wierdest would be singing kudi kudi kudi choose karlaa munda and dancing to it from Kal Ho Na Ho on the roller-coaster in wonderland.

12. Who is the one person you hate in your family?

Just one.. πŸ˜† I don't hate anyone.. It's just little to immense dislike.
Umm.. some of my Khala's... Along with a few of their kids. All of my Phupo's and their kids as well.

13. What is the one most embarrassing thing you have ever done?

The Kudi Kudi thing was quite embarrasing because my friend was literally screaming on top of her lungs standing up on the seat and the rest of em were all swearing loudly in punjabbi.. The worker thought we were psycho.

14. Describe your first date? What did you do, where did you go? Did you love him?

Never been on a date.

15. If you were lucky enough to win the lottery, what would you do?

Yeh toh usman ke questions main bhi answer kiya..
But honestly I'll donate it to the poor.

16. If you were caught in a fire and had to choose between saving your dog and new TV, what would you choose?

My TV.. I'm scared of pets. I'll never go neae em.

17. Who do you talk to more when in a problem, your mother or father?

Meri amma.

18. If you came across a genie who offered to make three of your wishes come true, what would those wishes be?

Find me the guy of my dreams.
Make me a doctor.
And make all my wishes/dreams come true.

19. Do you have any addictions?
Pepsi
Tim Hortons
Starbuckk's
Chocolate

20. What are your fetishes?
Sleeping
Shopping
Biking

21. What do you hate most about yourself?

I'm really stubborn at times.
And also very ignorant at others.

22. Do you believe that ghosts exist in the real world?

🀣 🀣 I can't believe you asked me this question.

24. Who do you look up to most in life?

Besides Prophet Muhammad [P.B.U.H], my grandma, mother, father and uncle.

25. Are you fond of children?

Nope. If I have to have a child maybe one. I like children but child birth makes me shiver.

26. What was the worst date you have been on?

Haven't.

27. Do you believe in God?

*facepalm

28. What do you want to change about yourself?

Get rid of my stubborness.. Try and get my hair back. Loose a few pounds.

29. What is your biggest dream in life?

Becoming a good muslim and a doctor.

30. Describe the greatest adventure you have ever been on?

Going camping in Ayubia Pakistan with my school.. I was about 10 but it was really fun.

31. Name an expensive thing that you bought and now regret buying.

I've never exactly bought anything more than $50 besides shoes and bags which i like so I don't regret buying anythingg..

32. Has a guy ever asked you to marry him?

No.

33. Do you have any wild fantasies?

No.

34. If you had to choose between me and your best friend, who would you choose?

Best friend πŸ˜† Sorry meeph 😳
You can call Palloo.. lol

35. What is the one thing you are most ashamed of doing to a friend?

Breaking their trust or cheating on them in any possible way.

36. Would you go out of your way to help a friend?

It depends on what for really.. Something bad or something I don't believe in doing or if it's wrong then nope.

37. How much money do you hope to make in life?

A lot but I'd like to give most of it to charity.

38. What's your favorite sports car?

Not interested in carss.. I liked Jaguars when I was small though.

39. Do you lie often?

Very rarelyy.. In-fact hardly.

40. Who is your favorite actor?

Shahrukh, Saif, Ranbir, Varun, Fawad.

41. If you could go on a date with your favorite actor, where would you take him?

Anywhere near waterr.. Gives a really cooling effect.

42. Do you keep secrets?

Yess.. Many from my mom.

43. What is your favorite childhood memory?

Yeh bhi usman ke questions main answer kiyya..

44. Would you ever go hunting for sport?

No..

45. What pet would you have if given a chance to keep one?

I'm terrified of animals.. I'll never keep a pet.

46. Have you ever cheated on someone before?

No.

47. Which cartoon did you like the most?

Baby Looney Tunes.
Arthur.
Barney.
Lilo and Stitch.
Kim Possible.. and many more.

48. How old were you when you had your first crush?

Shahrukh Khan.. I was about 12 (It's the first time I saw an Indian film)

49. Have you ever kissed a girl?

Eww no.

50. Do you think you are happy with your life?

What do you mean think.. I know I'm not happy.
Edited by BlackStar. - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Oh I haven't started any new dramas latelyy.. I'm waiting for some free time.
I only watch Tanhaiyan and Zindagi regularly otherwise I skip episodes of some or just watch some here and there.
I'll probably start Ghao some time next monthh..

And I hated Rabia too.. Even though it made sense I was so frustrated when he went with Rabia. More so because Mehreen Raheel played itt.. She was supposed to look younger but she ended up looking older and her actingg was so cringe-worthyy.
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Are you planning on moving to Pak to study medicine??
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
You thought I was married? I'd like to know what triggered the thought! 🀣
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

You thought I was married? I'd like to know what triggered the thought! 🀣

Maybe it was due to your irresistible looks and personality... how can you stay single for so long? πŸ˜‰