Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
You havent done my second set :P
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

You're so practical! None of this "umm...my Ipod, my makeup and my lucky blanket". Food, water and a boat is where it's at!! You go girl!

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: bong.girl

Congrats! πŸ€— Thanks Onu Monu ❀️

We get to ask questions too? Cool! As many questions as you want

So Umz , how would you describe your pankhipan for FK and KS?
*Blush* my pankhipan for FK and KS is beyond imagination, I could give my life for them and am willing to be their humble servant for the rest of my life. I would trample over anyone who criticizes them; I would not hesitate to degrade a fellow person for them. I call Humtv and other Paki channels and PH offices demanding for them to cast FK in every show. I have called Sony and YRF every single day to create a season 2 of R.com. I also post love notes to Kavi's twitter every day. πŸ˜‰

Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^umz do you actually do that? 😳 πŸ˜†
I do rant on Hum's website (hopefully my msg goes to them) and all over FB but your ten steps ahead.
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: ViSaRun

Congratulations Umz!!πŸ€— Kshama, thank-you so much

And thank u so much for suggesting Humsafar😊 you are welcome, I hope you will be watching more

Ok qs time. I know ur fav actress is Juhi Chawla..so is mine😊 Omg yay! Why didn't you tell me before? We are the Juhi gang!

Which one is your most fav.movie of Juhi? Yes Boss
Your fav serial? (refer to page 1)
Your fav. Song from Hindi and pak movie? Hard to answer let me get back to you
What type of music you like? Rock overall but generally my taste in music is pretty eclectic.

That's it for now. Will come back with more qsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I can't wait

Congo again dear. I am proud of your achievement!πŸ‘πŸΌ Love ya!

Word Count: 1

canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: GayuArnav

Umz Darling Congrats!!! Hey love, thank-you so muchy! ❀️

Member of the Week eh? Keep Rocking! I shall, I shall. I can never stop 😎
And here goes the Rapid Fire round!

How did you get to taste Murukkus? πŸ˜† Found a pack in the pantry, parents had bought them, I just opened it up and ate them not knowing what they were
How and why did you start to watch Tamil movies? Amir's Ghajini was releasing in a few months so I decided to watch the Tamil version then I watched other movies.
What is your Zodiac? Pisces
And will you kill me if I say that I haven't watched Humsafar yet? I will but I going to give you a head start to either run or watch the show
And did you yawn at my questions? Nope, they were simple and sweet just like you
And... I LOVE YOU. BAS! ❀️ I love you too damnit! πŸ€—

canuck-umz thumbnail
Swati - Shukran habibi! Such a pleasant surprise seeing you online and especially over here. Missed you hun! πŸ€— Happy New Year!

Apara - Aww thank-you ❀️

Shreya - Merci beaucoup! πŸ€— lets just keep my name a mystery for now. Those who know it have been asked to keep it to secret can't have people stalking me on fb now can I? Don't worry I will tell you someday
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

^umz do you actually do that? 😳 πŸ˜†
I do rant on Hum's website (hopefully my msg goes to them) and all over FB but your ten steps ahead.

lol do you really think I do that?? I thought your knew me man, I thought you knew me! Maybe I do maybe I don't πŸ˜‰ I swear I am not crazy!! Btw nothing wrong with ranting in places just don't get obsessed.

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Loll.. Umz some of your answers are hillarious.
πŸ˜†
I'd love to see Fawad Khan as an obsessed lover negative yet positive type of rule.. My dream!

Aw glad I made you laugh 😳 Yeah it would be great to see him as a grey shaded character, obsessed lover maybe making a sacrifice or I would even love to see him in an outright negative role. An actor needs to expand his horizons to evolve.
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

1.Your current celeb crush? Jensen Ackles...always

2. Who do you think is the most prettiest Pakistani actress today? With a heavy heart I have to say Syra Yusuf
3. Which role (they've already done) comes to mind right away when you think the following:
- Fawad Khan Satrangi
- Faisal Qureshi Main Aur Tum (random I know)
- Fahad Mustafa Main Abdul Qadir Hoon
- Saba Qamar Maat
- Mahira Khan Shehr e zaat because she was so damn annoying
- Syra Yousuf TNS - her character is adorable
- Sanam Baloch Dastaan
- Sami Khan Tere Pehloo Mein
- Humayun Saeed Kabhi Kabhi Pyaar Mein (back when I loved him)
- Sanam Saeed ZGH - her character is memorable
4. Which Pakistani onscreen pair has the best chemistry in your eyes? Fawad/Sanam Baloch
5. You are asked to meet one of the following: Fawad Khan, Faisal Q, or Fahad Mustafa and only one..who would it be and why? Fawad Khan, I will ask him to sing for me
6. Mikaal or Fawad, better looking? Mikaal is beautiful but I prefer darker men so Fawad
7. Any favorite scene from a particular drama? Can't think of any sorry
8. Favorite cartoon show as a kid? Arthur and so many more, I am a cartoon nerd and I still watch them
9. The nicest thing anyone has done for you in recent times? Got loads of awesome Christmas presents even though my friends know I don't celebrate it
10. A song you never get bored of? Kahin to hogi woh from JTYJN
11. Something that can easily bring a smile on your face? It's easy to make me smile, a smile from anyone, a friend, stranger, etc.
12. If you look back at yourself 2-3 yrs ago, how have you changed as a person? Not much but living alone has opened up a whole new world
13. A hollywood celeb you'd love to meet? Johnny Depp
14. Gangnam Style or Kolaveri Di? πŸ˜† Really? Gangnam Style
15. Christian Bale or Leonardi Dicaprio, the better actor? Leonardo DiCaprio

p.s. we more or less have the same opinions on Pakistani actors and actresses...also, I too would love to see Fawad & Saba in a drama together. Haha we always find something in common 😳 I know someone better cast them together, I think they would look so hot together

Thanks again Starry, I enjoyed answering the questions

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

i dont know its a pure coincidence or what i never came across sammy's fan
i have no clue y is it so
after so long i found a supernatural fan whom i can ask questions 😳

u almost rate all the pakistani actors y not supernatural one's πŸ˜ƒ
rate dean, sammy n cas

almost all the sammy fans admire dean n sammy's pairing (they didn't get a second option did they? πŸ˜•)
dean fans atleast got a chance dean&cas or dean&sammy
how u see both the pairings?
n which one u admire more?

as a dean girl, did sammy's character ever disappoint u? means he shouldn't have done that or this?
u like dean more when doing fun loving scenes (his famous one liners n all) or serious crying one (like last 2 episodes of season 2)?

m out of questions again
n dont dare to laugh πŸ˜† i'm not a regular follower of SN n literally just watched 10 to 15 episodes i guess
so thats y m more curious πŸ₯±