Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

u can call me sara. its not my real name but m using the same name here in this forum 😳
btw my friends use to call me drama quessn becoz i love discussing things even from the play i never watch πŸ˜†
sorry if m bothering u but i love knowing others point of view. it just gives me another dimension, looking at the same thing with a different person's view
m complicated sometimes πŸ˜†

whats the best thing in dean n sammy's character.
n whats the negative qualities both the characters carry?
whats ur views about jared n jensen's acting?

do u thing the off screen chemistry between the actors influence their chemistry on screen?

Yup that's fine, whatever you want to be called I will use that name, I understand 😊 You are not bothering me at all. The whole point is to ask questions πŸ˜† I am like that too. I love hearing others points of views be it negative or positive, it really does open your mind to something new.

So best thing about both brother's is that no matter what happens, how strained their relationship gets at times, they will give their lives up for each other, they would sell their souls to the devil.

I think with Dean he is not as sensitive, he will kill without thinking while Sam is more empathic.

Considering Jared's personality, it's amazing how he is able to pull of his serious character while Jensen I know is a good actor, his expressions are brilliant. Both of them can pull of any character.

I do think their off-screen chemistry influences their acting on-screen. They are really close in real life, they were with each other on their weddings, they seem to share a deep understanding and in real life have somewhat similar personalities unlike on the show.

itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks alot dear
its great asking questions
n love ur answers too (basically ur awesome answers were provoking me to throw more questions πŸ˜ƒ)
it was great talking to you =)
now m all set to do phD in supernatural πŸ˜†
hope will talk soon, some other place till then have a great life πŸ€—
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: itzMYattitude

thanks alot dear
its great asking questions
n love ur answers too (basically ur awesome answers were provoking me to throw more questions πŸ˜ƒ)
it was great talking to you =)
now m all set to do phD in supernatural πŸ˜†
hope will talk soon, some other place till then have a great life πŸ€—

Hey you are welcome and thank-you too! I loved the questions since I love Supernatural so I had fun answering them. I don't get to discuss the show much anyways. I will help you with your Phd research whenever you need πŸ˜‰ Hopefully I will continue to run into you in PSF or any other forum. Thank-you πŸ€—
--Iqra-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You asked me questions, so I thought why lose the chance to question my fellow Canuck? πŸ˜†
PS I have no idea if you're week is over or not if it is ignore if you want. 😳

What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest?
Who was the most important person in your life?
Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you?
Who has been the kindest to you in your life?
It's been said that after they pass away, the most important people in our lives "live within us." Is there anyone from your past that lives within you?
What are the most important lessons you've learned in life?
What is your earliest memory?
Are there any words of wisdom you'd like to pass along to me?
What are you proudest of in your life?
When in life have you felt most alone?
How has your life been different than what you'd imagined?
How would you like to be remembered?
Do you have any regrets?
What does your future hold?
Is there something about me that you've always wanted to know but have never asked?
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

You asked me questions, so I thought why lose the chance to question my fellow Canuck? πŸ˜†
PS I have no idea if you're week is over or not if it is ignore if you want. 😳 Haha payback time eh? Well I guess as long as it's still open it's fine.

What was the happiest moment of your life? The saddest? Saddest I can remember is last week. Happiest is the day my mom finally agreed to let me go
Who was the most important person in your life? Sister is
Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did that person teach you? No one to be very honest. I am an influence on others πŸ˜‰
Who has been the kindest to you in your life? Um... most people have been really kind luckily, can't single out one person
It's been said that after they pass away, the most important people in our lives "live within us." Is there anyone from your past that lives within you? No one yet, Alhamdulillah everyone is with me.
What are the most important lessons you've learned in life? Knowledge eliminate ignorance
What is your earliest memory? Cutting my head open
Are there any words of wisdom you'd like to pass along to me? Umz is always right πŸ˜‰
What are you proudest of in your life? So far, getting into all the universities I had applied to right away.
When in life have you felt most alone? A point in time when I was 17 years old.
How has your life been different than what you'd imagined? I studied something different than what I thought and moved away from home, something which never seemed possible
How would you like to be remembered? One that never gave up
Do you have any regrets? Yes I do
What does your future hold? Happiness
Is there something about me that you've always wanted to know but have never asked?
You are from west coast right? Have you ever been to Toronto?

Thanks a lot iky!! πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I have some more..

- Who was your favorite character from Dil Chahta Hai and why?
- Has a friend ever let you down, and if so did it change your relationship with each other?
- What kind of guys attract you?
- Most annoying thing about Pakistanis?
- Something you'd never compromise on while married,, in the future?
- Anyone you currently envy? if so who and why?

canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I have some more.. Hello again starry πŸ€—

- Who was your favorite character from Dil Chahta Hai and why? Sameer, he was just cute and random
- Has a friend ever let you down, and if so did it change your relationship with each other? Yes a friend did let me down and it definitely changed the relationship.
- What kind of guys attract you? Those with a good sense of humour. I like dark guys, stubble and deep voices. Otherwise my taste in men is variable and random.
- Most annoying thing about Pakistanis? They always want to one up each other. It's always about showing off, I am richer than you, our wedding was more extravagant that yours, my clothes are better, etc.
- Something you'd never compromise on while married,, in the future? Religion
- Anyone you currently envy? if so who and why? No one really, I do envy tall girls but never in a jealous way. It's more like Mashallah she is lucky wish I could be tall but whatever moving on

Great questions, thankooz

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

no problem,
I loved Sameer too. He was hilarious and indeed cute! πŸ˜† Ahh, and I think dark guys with a stubble is really attractive.
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

no problem,
I loved Sameer too. He was hilarious and indeed cute! πŸ˜† Ahh, and I think dark guys with a stubble is really attractive.

Woah! Some more things which we have in common. Long lost twins. 😲
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Time to grill our next MOTW:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3384435#73575537

Topic Closed
PSF DT