starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Usman.

I'm liking your answers Star..

Okay some more questions

pick one;

Imran Abbass or Sami Khan
Sami Khan - he's the better actor but, I don't have any specific favorite performances by him. I'm not an Imran Abbas fan but I loved him in Malal. So if I were to go by that, then Imran Abbas.

Alishba Yousaf or Syra Yousaf..hmm πŸ˜†..I like Alishba a bit more.
Syra always seems monotonous with her acting till this day, although she's cute..Alishba seems to be improving.

Mawra or Hoccain
Isn't that her last name? πŸ˜† I think you mean Urwa or her? I don't like any..but Mawra, from what I've seen acts better than her sister.

Fawad or Fahad- AHHH, this is unfair. 😑 ..I love both! I can't choose honestly.
They both are special in their own ways. I think people may think I lean towards Fahad & Faisal a lot..and hardly with Fawad when it comes to defending their acting which may make some believe that I'm not a big fan of Fawad..which is not true at all. I've loved Fawad ever since his Jutt & Bond days and I always will..it's just that since he hasn't chosen much variety yet, it's unfair in my eyes at least, to say he has surpassed the likes of Fahad in acting..but I believe in Fawad's acting..I think he can pull off any role if he chooses scripts aside from the Zaroon/Asher kind. And, then Fahad as already proved a lot..So, both..I hope that answered your question. πŸ˜†

Daam or Malaal
Againn..ahh lol..I love both! but, here I will choose one. πŸ˜† Daam.
Only because I feel I could connect with Daam personally more than Malal. I think everyone may have experienced a bit of Maliha/Fizza/Zaara/Junaid etc in their life..so I connected with the drama more so I'd say that...but it goes without saying I loved Malal too.

Umera Ahmad or Farhat Ishtiaq- Umera Ahmed for sure.
I find Farhat Ishtiaq overrated. See it's one thing to have a hit drama, but it's another thing to see the writer stand out with her writing. When watching Humsafar, never did I see any one of her dialogues stand out...they were nothing special. Same with Mata e Jaan..her writing was not impressive. I'm not sure if it's just me or what..but I feel her writing doesn't offer much..and I think she only writes romantic stuff too? .She seems limited also. Umera is a different story. I haven't read their novels though, but their work onscreen shows so much about them as writers themselves.

Saba Qamar in Maat or Main chaand si...Definitely in Main Chaand Si.
I think Main Chaand Si is underrated..especially her performance. A lot of people watched Maat, whereas not many watched Main Chaand Si. The drama had its flaws like every drama, but Saba was awesome to say the least. Her character as Irsa was far more challenging than as Saman. ..but needless to say she did great in Maat too. Personally I liked her more in MCS.

Write a detailed review of either Daam or Malaal like a critic
That's not fair..πŸ˜† If I were to be a critic I'd have to look at both from a positive and negative perspective and I really can not. I only see positives in both..πŸ˜†..but at times with Daam, I felt Sanam Saeed was the weakest link out of all the actors & actresses. It was her first drama and she was new, so it's okay. She wasn't horrible..but she was weaker than Aamina & Sanam Baloch(but then again..they're Aamina & Sanam Baloch! lol)..

In Malaal..I think Mehreen extracted the best out of Imran. I despised Imran in every drama until I saw Malaal. As Jawad he was amazing..he was put up against a senior actor like Faisal Rehman, but Imran stood out for me more. I think I developed a soft spot for him because of that drama, but then he's annoying offscreen too so it's hard to like him overall.

I also loved Deepti in that role! I've seen some of her other dramas on Hum but, Malaal was her best.

I totally forgot about these..sorry!
and I like your questions! they're fun lol

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

When was the last time you cried?
hmm...it's been a while. lol
Have you ever been scared of the dark?
not not really

Chocolate or vanilla?
vanilla

Gold or silver?
silver

Math or English?
math!

Any places you would like to go before you die?
probably some places in Europe. They seem to fascinate me for some reason.

What was the last text that you sent,Random or imp?
important...it was to a friend about school related stuff..so quite imp! lol

How would you describe yourself in 3 words?
I think I described myself somewhere before in this thread. So, those words here too. πŸ˜†

Tell me about the worst boss you ever had.
There was this boss I worked for at a pharmacy..and she was horrible to say the least. I dreaded going to work every time because she never trained me properly, she never utilized my capabilities (considering I'm a pharmacy student it bothered me because I never did much), and she was just rude. It bothered me all the time, even when I wasn't at work..the job overall was just a weird one and I'm glad I left and found something better with a wayyy better boss.

What are the first three things you would do on your first day at work when u start the job related to ur career?
Hmm, I'm not sure right now..but, I would be a bit nervous considering that would mean the day I become a pharmacist..and there will be more responsibilities etc.

how many close friends do you have?
Not many..I have some good friends, but close friends are something else. I don't share a lot with most of my friends..I feel at times I have problems trusting people..and we're all human so you really never know.

If you won a lottery on TV and u had the opportunity to donate money to look good.What would u do,care less about the image and keep the money or u r a people pleaser?
lol this is a tricky way of putting a question! I would do whatever my mind would say at that point..and I'm sure it'd say donate some and save the rest for when needed..but that would be regardless of what others think or say to me.

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSluvsSI

Which movie u can rewatch at any time ??

m not gud in questions :P

it's okay! that's a good question..but honestly I don't think I can ever watch a movie so many times! lol..I remember as a kid I used to love watching Kuch Kuch Hota Hai..I've watched that movie quite a lot and then eventually got bored..now I haven't watched it again in yrs! lol So, I don't think I have one in specific.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Star I really liked your answers to my set in particular.. will post more tomorrow
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

When were you born?

Where were you born?

What is your eye color?

Would you ever smoke?

What is your favorite verse of your holy book?

Interests:

Favorite type of music?

Favorite bands/singers?

Favorite songs?

Favorite instrument?

Favorite movies?

Favorite actors?

Favorite actresses?

Favorite TV shows?

Favorite kid TV shows?

Favorite presenter?

Favorite book?

Favorite author?

People who inspire you?

Any pets? If so, what are their names?

Talents?

Biggest thrill in life?

Relationships:

Favorite chocolate?

Favorite soap?

Favorite store?

Type of shampoo u use?

what phone r u using?

Edited by MeephRun - 11 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Meepha where do you copy paste these questions from? πŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
the first result that comes in google searchπŸ˜›
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

thanks! I got back a bit late because I had such a huge exam this week.. lol..by the way, have you started Daagh or ZGH? Not started on Daagh yet, keeping it till after my exams are over. But couldn't resist watching ZGH after it aired. Had been waiting for it sooo long, like a year or something ever since they announced that they were making it, and then they kept postponing the airing dates...so...I'm totally loving it! Woh kehte hain na, sabar ka phal meetha hota hai...πŸ˜†

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

When were you born? Feb 3rd, 1990

Where were you born? USA

What is your eye color? dark brown

Would you ever smoke? nope

What is your favorite verse of your holy book? With the Holy Quran, every verse has it's own significance..I feel Surah Fatiha is one Surah that I recite all the time, and know that surah's meaning the best as well..so I'd say that entire surah.

Interests:

Favorite type of music? none in specific but don't like country really

Favorite bands/singers? I don't really have a favorite band...I think the Black Eyed Peas are alright..other than them, off the top of my head, I like Justin Timberlake, NeYo, & Usher's music too. It's more like anything mainstream that sounds good, I'll like.

Favorite songs? there's so many!

Favorite instrument? the flute

Favorite movies? I'm not really a big movie buff, so don't have one in particular..but I like movies with Christian Bale or Ryan Gosling in them. In bollywood, I watch anything that seems good..in Pakistan..well, I don't any. πŸ˜†

Favorite actors?

- Ryan Goslling
- Fawad Khan
- Fahad Mustafa
- Faisal Qureshi
- Mikaal
- Ranbir Kapoor
- SRK

Favorite actresses? I don't have any specific bollywood or hollywood favs here..but I do when it comes to Pakistani actresses. Saba Qamar (I'd say the most), Sanam Baloch, Aamina Sheikh & my fondness for Sanam Saeed keeps increasing too.

Favorite TV shows? none current ones..but in Pakistani, def Daam & Malal.

Favorite kid TV shows? Hey Arnold

Favorite presenter? none

Favorite book? The Great Gatsby

Favorite author? hmmm none. lol

People who inspire you? my mom..& anyone who doesn't give up when the tough gets going.

Any pets? If so, what are their names? nope

Talents? I mentioned I used to love roller blading as a kid..but nothing right now. lol

Biggest thrill in life? lol, hmm can't think of any off the top of my head.

Relationships: important

Favorite chocolate? Snickers, Godiva, Toberlone

Favorite soap? none really

Favorite store? none in specific

Type of shampoo u use? Pantene

what phone r u using? it's a stupid one..Samsung Gravity T..need to upgrade it in January

Word Count: 1

starstruckk thumbnail

LOLL, yes I have not watched Dhuwan..I will try my best to do so during my winter break! I was actually planning of watching some old classics during my summer break, but I just didn't get a chance too...hopefully I can this time.

ahah well..I think there's more or less one die hard Sami Khan fan here, Itsmyattitude..whereas there's a lot of Mahira Khan fans. By the way, I have started liking Sami Khan a bit more lately because I really liked him in Main Chaand Si & Sirat e Mustaqeem.

ohhh I couldn't resist it either! I was planning not to start ZGH till after my exams, but then I just had too especially since my mom was like, chalo dekthain hain..πŸ˜†..I was like ahhh, I guess I will too lol. Daagh I started a while ago, so I'm just continuing it as I go too.