Posted: 11 years ago
well for me it will always be Fawad-Mahira <333

They are Perfect together!!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

SS, have you seen Mata-e-Jaan?
I think Adeel did a really poor job in that drama but the chemistry between Haniya/Ibad was still there..
And mostly it was the scenes, lines, nuances, etc..

Yes, I have seen Mata e Jaan. I actually thought the entire script plus acting was weak. I rate that below Humsafar in terms of Farhat's writing. I didn't see that story having a single touching line/dialogue. 😕 Or maybe that drama just didn't click that it made the writing suck too. I don't know what it was that drama.

Personally don't see how Adeel did a poor job yet have good chemistry? I think creating chemistry has so much do with your acting. I think he did a poor job & had poor chemistry except for one or two episodes. & I like Adeel. He was awesome in Daam and so much chemistry with Sanam Baloch. I rate Sanam way ahead of Sarwat and in that drama he wasn't even there as much as he was there in MeJ...His lines with Sanam weren't as remarkable as Sanam & the other characters, yet his chemistry with Sanam was so adorable & visible.. ..felt him and Sarwat could've done better despite having more than half the drama to themselves.

Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
off topic: but in Mata e Jaan..I always found Sarwat to have more chemistry with Ahsan. I found them more adorable than Sarwat & Adeel..yet they were hardly together.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I didn't like Mata-e-Jaan either but I think the romantic scenes were okayy.. Not terrific but not horrible either. Adeel and Sarwat looked nice together for me..

Adeel and Sanam were great together in Daam..
Everything else he's done hasn't been upto the mark.
bonibright thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fawad and Mahira...👏❤️...
anufawadfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i ❤️ fawad and mahira.the first scene tht got me hooked to humsafar was when khirad says "ab app mjhe nervous kar rahe hain" and i jst fell in lovee with their chemistry.
Edited by anufawadfan - 11 years ago
-Marie- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
faawad n mahira done brilliant job but ryt now my obsession is fawad khan along Sanaya irani aka kushi from ipkknd :P

anyone interested in dm pls make more sigges lol :)
(clearly PLZ dont coment on SI if u dont like :P )