Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

An actor's performance does count but it's the lines and thr character's nuances which bring out the chemistry..

With both HB and AK lines provided half the magic..

But this is my opinion.. Other's can disagree.

@bold: That's more or less what I said...

Good lines, a good script and basically a good drama overall can be ruined by an actor's performance. Similarly, a good actor or actress can get screwed over by a bad script, bad editing etc. Everything goes hand in hand. I really don't see how a good character can be portrayed without a good actor..and how romance can be portrayed well amongst an actor & actress without chemistry between the two.

It's a matter of opinion..but not sure how that even makes sense actually. πŸ˜• Everything & everyone must work in a play. It's not a matter of bits & pieces.

Put Mawra instead of Sanam as Bano..and I'm not so sure how she'd bring out the best of Bano's dialogues. I'm sure you'd disagree here as well. :)
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
it depends on how well the writer has penned down emotion of the characters ...for example humsafar concept was nothing extra ordinary but the scenes that were written were refreshing to see whether it was romantic scenes or emotional they covered the relationship between two characters Asher and Khirad beautifully
Similarly with Dastaan beautiful scenes written for both characters that described the essence of their relationship beautifully
It wasn't Fawad or Sanam's fault if the writer didn't build the relationship between their characters in AA and KPKPBT as good as Dastaan whatever they could do as actors to make scenes enjoyable they did ...these shows were good in bits and pieces solely because of actors... another important thing is how well the character suits an actor
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It is also very strange that all the novel based shows that Fawad has done so far have been a hit Mashallah but not the original script ones
And i wish the trend continues with ZGH
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
SS, have you seen Mata-e-Jaan?
I think Adeel did a really poor job in that drama but the chemistry between Haniya/Ibad was still there..
And mostly it was the scenes, lines, nuances, etc..

thesemoments thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
When it comes to acting, I really like Fawad with Sanam Baloch. Their scenes together come out amazing. I wouldn't mind seeing them again but in a good drama. Didn't like KPKPBT.
Look wise, Fawad and Mahira are amazing. They really compliment each other when on screen and they have great chemistry.

I'm really looking forward to seeing Fawad with Sanam Saeed. So far from the promos and ost, they look great together.
Edited by momentsintime - 11 years ago
pklover thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fawad looks good with all Sanam , Mehreen and Mahira ..
I was never a huge sanam fan but they looked and acted legendary in dastaan , probably the best play pakistani television drama has ever witnessed ...
shivani_gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

SS, have you seen Mata-e-Jaan?
I think Adeel did a really poor job in that drama but the chemistry between Haniya/Ibad was still there..
And mostly it was the scenes, lines, nuances, etc..

i lykd dere chemistry especially dere scenes before haniya n ibad's marriage...😊
mushiroxx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
fawad khan is one heck of an actor of today's gen...
i really liked him in dastaan and humsafar with sanam baloch n mahira khan respectively...he creates chemistry coz of the way he lives the character that he portrays..πŸ‘πŸΌ
as for ZGH...the promos look promising n im sure fawad-sanam saeed will have a rocking chemistry in this one...πŸ‘
all the best FAK...❀️
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Bhae he's so good at romance no matter who-so-ever is cast opposite him he ALWAYS do it so awsomelyy [If there's a word as suchπŸ˜‰]
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
He is a Brilliant actor & He can create chemistry with anyone..
Loved him with Mahira and he is looking good with sanam in ZGH OST