Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: --Iqra--

^^Mine is working fine... πŸ˜• I honestly don't get what is going on.

[Quote=MeephRun] I live in my own house with my brothers,parents r back home in pakistan but dad's comin next week.yaye..My brother,who i am staying with SHOULD not enter the kitchen.He made daal the other day so coudnt find shan's daal masala so he added Kofta masala🀒 imagine the taste.His defense 'In thought they both have same ingredients'πŸ˜†Yes,i was lucky.i applied online and got a call😲I work at walmart..🀒 that to seasonal department so its all about christmas these days😲

I don't know what that would taste like, but your story reminded me of something that happen to me a couple years ago. πŸ˜† My mom was gone to visit my nani for two weeks and one day I made Achar Gosht, which is one of my favourite dishes, and it turned out fine and everyone ate it but there were some left overs.
The next day in lunch my dad had packed me "Achar Gosht Spaghetti" I have no idea how he made it but it was horrible. 🀒 Usually my dad cooks amazing food but it was disgusting.
Nobody try it, my warning. 🀣

πŸ˜† 🀣 so like my mom
πŸ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yeah I am not feeling any of the shows currently. I mean, I am so done with the depressing themes, it's become too much. Hope something good comes out.

i know i was watching this daagh show thingy on desktop and my brother is like 'What crap is this?How can u tolerate so many taunts in 2 mins' πŸ˜• nd he made me close it,and started watchin big bang...

the dramas r so weird..like before,their were family plays.ppl living in joint family and stuff liek that
now its all about
one sis evil,one an angel
love marriage,evil saas🀒
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

they show it on PTV? πŸ˜• what's the point of showing it on two channels

coke kahani is being telecasted on all the channels if i'm not wrong.. i have seen it on Urdu1, PTV & ARY.. so i'm guessing it is airing on other channels as well..

as for Tanhaiyan they are airing on PTV as those who have seen the 1st season on PTV and dont have cables at home can watch it.
Usman. thumbnail

I have not seen Coke Kahani and Tanhaiyan 2 either.. I've heard the Ahsan-Saba show is really good didn't get a chance to catch on that also..

watched bits and peices of this one.. looked okayish.. nothing that great.
do watch coke kahani & tanhaiyan 2.
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

i know i was watching this daagh show thingy on desktop and my brother is like 'What crap is this?How can u tolerate so many taunts in 2 mins' πŸ˜• nd he made me close it,and started watchin big bang...

the dramas r so weird..like before,their were family plays.ppl living in joint family and stuff liek that
now its all about
one sis evil,one an angel
love marriage,evil saas🀒

exactly thats why i have stopped watched ik tamanna lahasil si..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I'll try and watch it.. I don't get time..
51559 thumbnail

where do you guys watch your shows? no youtube, no tv

Agaye πŸ˜†

Word Count: 1

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I guess everyone's talking about all that's not air right now..currently, main kuch nahi dekh rahi πŸ€” literally, nothing. Kuch nahi hai dekhne wala..and the only one I'm actually waiting for is ZGH, woh bhi for obvious biased reasons 😳
I thought I'd watch ETLS for Fahad, per woh bhi nahi dekha πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I guess everyone's talking about all that's not air right now..currently, main kuch nahi dekh rahi πŸ€” literally, nothing. Kuch nahi hai dekhne wala..and the only one I'm actually waiting for is ZGH, woh bhi for obvious biased reasons 😳
I thought I'd watch ETLS for Fahad, per woh bhi nahi dekha πŸ˜†

me neither.. do number fan hain hum log..πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Seriously yaar. I'm not THAT vaili, and crazy, and phanatic ke main baith ke show dekhoon stupid sa for the love of an actor. On second thoughts, it's not love then 🀣