Posted: 11 years ago
Sana,Saarey nakhre khattam mere🤣
Plus they give bohat se biryani
2 days chalti hai
works for me🤣
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't know why but I can't stand desi restuarant food..
My mom cooks 10000x better..
I can only eat desi food if she makes itt..
I wonder what I'm gonna do in the future? I want that haath ka zaiqa..

Btw, I made Daal Gosht the other day.. I can't believe I actually washed the ghost.. I never eat ghost but i actually washed the blood.
Yuck!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm all about chatting and spamming 😎
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeephRun

I guess i should promote in on the thread where ppl r grilling 'ONLYHOPE'😆

That thread is on fire.
Nothing new happening in Pak🤔

Really???
thats nice.
we should totally meet up😉

Erm,It has its positives and negatives.
Negative is that I DONT GET COOKED FOOD which for me is ...🤢🤢 I m so tired when i get back home and when i have to cook sometimes,i wanna kill myself.& m sick of takeaways of biryani and haleem from desi corner 😆...I have started to hate biryani.Sad,no?

But other wise its nice.Very busy though.They make u work alot at work and tooo many assignments 😲
hehehe

Well Fariha is very popular so the thread took off at the speed of light, like you suggested, we should just spam it with chat club advertisements.

Yes we are pretty close, well according to what you mentioned about where you live. Who are you currently staying with since you don't get cooked food? Where are your parents? I totally understand about eating out, especially take out or going to restaurants for desi food since it is such heavy food. Have you already started a job? Where are you working?

Sana - Hey you! I haven't talked to you in quite a while, I know you live close to me too right? We are all like from the same area and have never met but I guess it's because of our age difference and meepha not being around before. Btw we have something in common, I avoid ghosht too, I had made garlic chicken a while back and forced my sister to cut and clean the chicken since my mom was out of the country for some months.

Fariha , princess, thanks for joining us
Edited by canuck-umz - 11 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Well Fariha is very popular so the thread took off at the speed of light, like you suggested, we should just spam it with chat club advertisements.

Check your facts again 😳
PS- I initially used to always wanna post around here, but for some reason, never really got to "talk" to anyone who does post in here I hope we can talk through this CC at least, Umz 😳
sonu-monu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hello.
How u doing?😳
omg,so excited
CANT WAIT

am good what abt you ...😃
Excited for what .huh ..?😛
OnlyHope thumbnail
^ I'm sure she was talking about ZGH 😆
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

I don't know why but I can't stand desi restuarant food..
My mom cooks 10000x better..
I can only eat desi food if she makes itt..
I wonder what I'm gonna do in the future? I want that haath ka zaiqa..

Btw, I made Daal Gosht the other day.. I can't believe I actually washed the ghost.. I never eat ghost but i actually washed the blood.
Yuck!

I know what u mean.
Desi retaurants here taste bad,its not like paki restaurants AT ALL🤢
Hahhhaa,well then start taking lessons from her and u'll become a pro at cooking.
Oh🤢 I didnt touch it in pak but here i do😆
How was the dal gosht btw?

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Yes we are pretty close, well according to what you mentioned about where you live. Who are you currently staying with since you don't get cooked food? Where are your parents? I totally understand about eating out, especially take out or going to restaurants for desi food since it is such heavy food. Have you already started a job? Where are you working?

Sana - Hey you! I haven't talked to you in quite a while, I know you live close to me too right? We are all like from the same area and have never met but I guess it's because of our age difference and meepha not being around before. Btw we have something in common, I avoid ghosht too, I had made garlic chicken a while back and forced my sister to cut and clean the chicken since my mom was out of the country for some months.

I live in my own house with my brothers,parents r back home in pakistan but dad's comin next week.yaye..
My brother,who i am staying with SHOULD not enter the kitchen.He made daal the other day so coudnt find shan's daal masala so he added Kofta masala🤢 imagine the taste.His defense 'In thought they both have same ingredients'😆
Yes,i was lucky.i applied online and got a call😲
I work at walmart..🤢 that to seasonal department so its all about christmas these days😲
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I know what u mean.
Desi retaurants here taste bad,its not like paki restaurants AT ALL🤢
Hahhhaa,well then start taking lessons from her and u'll become a pro at cooking.
Oh🤢 I didnt touch it in pak but here i do😆
How was the dal gosht btw?

I live in my own house with my brothers,parents r back home in pakistan but dad's comin next week.yaye..
My brother,who i am staying with SHOULD not enter the kitchen.He made daal the other day so coudnt find shan's daal masala so he added Kofta masala🤢 imagine the taste.His defense 'In thought they both have same ingredients'😆
Yes,i was lucky.i applied online and got a call😲
I work at walmart..🤢 that to seasonal department so its all about christmas these days😲

Meeph how would I know.. I cooked it but I refused to eat itt. 😆 I have ghost problems..
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
🤣 tou kuch aisa pakaati jo khud bhi khaati na