Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Omg, Fatima, I just noticed your sig and I'm only eager to get to the confession now! *sigh* and yeah, the no-glamor of the show actually appeals to me for some reason..we don't see that at all :S and I love such simple stuff..

you should be.. now i m eager to hear your take on this particular scene 😃
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fairy - both Mohan and Megha had quite a few confession scenes all of which were just perfect

Fatima - of course I remember it! He left Megha speechless numerous times. Do you remember his drunk scene at Vyas house right before Megha's confession in your siggy ? 2 episodes dedicated to that. I can never forget that one either. He let everything spill and Megha finally woke up. Then it went downhill lol.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Fairy - both Mohan and Megha had quite a few confession scenes all of which were just perfect

Fatima - of course I remember it! He left Megha speechless numerous times. Do you remember his drunk scene at Vyas house right before Megha's confession in your siggy ? 2 episodes dedicated to that. I can never forget that one either. He let everything spill and Megha finally woke up. Then it went downhill lol.

Umz,

if you wouldn't have mentioned this scene i was about to say this.. the letter scene was indeed heart touching. the dialogues and the way KK delivered made it even more memorable...

--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hinu - Yup I am a girl. Don't worry people usually think I am a guy 😆 I don't mind, it's fun. Wow Italy? Pretty cool. I am from Canada.

Hayeee 🤣🤣🤣 lollzz yeah is fun 😆yeah italy a cool cntry i am from the city MILAN Name toh sunna hoga???🤣 wowww u are frm canada haan waha ka toh maine bohot name suna hai movies mein😆😆
canuck-umz thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishBala4ever

Hayeee 🤣🤣🤣 lollzz yeah is fun 😆yeah italy a cool cntry i am from the city MILAN Name toh sunna hoga???🤣 wowww u are frm canada haan waha ka toh maine bohot name suna hai movies mein😆😆

Haha so are you into fashion ? Do you have to pay attention to what you wear? 😛
Yes Canada is pretty cool and these days, in movies, and shows, they all love going to Canada. Lets send them to Milan now.
--HiNa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Haha so are you into fashion ? Do you have to pay attention to what you wear? 😛
Yes Canada is pretty cool and these days, in movies, and shows, they all love going to Canada. Lets send them to Milan now.

🤣🤣🤣 Dont Werry There Have Been Already Milan In Some Movies 🤣 U KNow italy most femous place is DUOMO in milan and is near to house 😉And the last movie named ajab gazzab love was shoooted in Duomo 😃but my bad luck😭 i was in holidays😲😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 🤣🤣 i had never been in holidays as long but first time i was out of milan and at the same time there were shooting movie in milan 😭😭😭and my brother have seen the shooting with his own eyes but me stupid😭i never had watched a shooting 😔🤣🤣 seee what a luck i have,,,,
fashion well if i live in the city Milan *u must heard MILAN FASHION WEEK* so fashion i Dooo😆 my passion Jeans& Shirts 😆but i dont wear short cuts 😆😆😆as i am muslim 😆actually i wear but i wear Lastic Pigama with it 😆🤣 for dont show of y legs🤣 i a true muslim 🤣
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Yes, Fatima, I am :D

ahhh 😃 so how u doing?
Yum_SR thumbnail

Hi...ur name iqra??
Gujar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail