Views

Users

Frequent Posters

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Glad to meet ya Umz :)

ahhh same here forced so many people to watch this show πŸ˜†

o yes prateeks situation was very well shown on screen with so much grace and command
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

No, I'm past Prateek stuff..Rashmi has entered and Mrs. Vyas is now Mrs. Bhatnagar ;)

that was one of my favs track... ahhh aik thi Mrs bhatnagar 😳
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I'm liking this show so much..it's really different..I'm surprised it wasn't hyped at all :S it's something you can actually relate to..average people with average lives..and the most amazing thing I found about it: it's not exaggerated at all no matter what it's about, neither is there anything filmy shilmy going on..everything's normally shown...I'm really impressed.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

I'm liking this show so much..it's really different..I'm surprised it wasn't hyped at all :S it's something you can actually relate to..average people with average lives..and the most amazing thing I found about it: it's not exaggerated at all no matter what it's about, neither is there anything filmy shilmy going on..everything's normally shown...I'm really impressed.

fari,

apart from above all good points one best part was this show was a lively show with fab comic situations and above all the actors were brilliant.. whether we talk about KK or akansha and anshoor all performed brilliantly.

akansha actually made me eat my words.. she is fab actress who accepted a character that had no glamour and taanp jhaanp ..

towards the end the show did get lill bit boring but that was all because of change in writer.. nways still that show rocks

and the reason it didnt get hyped.. people never like such kinda sane, and less glamorous show and that show was a family show without anything objectionable..
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Fairy - dude you moving so fast, have you even been sleeping? You remind me of myself. I started nbt when it was about 50 episodes in. I finished them in 4 days then watched it every day after that. I left all other shows for it.

The only reason I had even started it was because ehm and ipk were disappointing me and I needed something new. It was funny, I was deciding between dsddsb which had Harshad, one of my favourite actors and nbt which had actors I did not know about, I didn't even know the story. I saw people with Mohan-Guru siggies on IF and it looked comical. I dunno why but I decided to watch the show. No one had told me, I knew nothing but I did. It was as if it was meant to be. Cheesy I know right? LOL!!!
waniya_fatima thumbnail
and not to forget their confession scene.. ( one in my siggy) umz i still go mad seeing this one scene...

KK was par excellence in that one scene.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Fairy - dude you moving so fast, have you even been sleeping? You remind me of myself. I started nbt when it was about 50 episodes in. I finished them in 4 days then watched it every day after that. I left all other shows for it.

The only reason I had even started it was because ehm and ipk were disappointing me and I needed something new. It was funny, I was deciding between dsddsb which had Harshad, one of my favourite actors and nbt which had actors I did not know about, I didn't even know the story. I saw people with Mohan-Guru siggies on IF and it looked comical. I dunno why but I decided to watch the show. No one had told me, I knew nothing but I did. It was as if it was meant to be. Cheesy I know right? LOL!!!

my experience was likk bit similar...

i was surfing channels when i saw one scene between nanni and mohan... initially i just watched one or 2 scenes and then it actually forced me to catch it regularly

i guess that was mohan nanni aik widhwa wala scene that cracked me up πŸ˜†
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: waniya_fatima

and not to forget their confession scene.. ( one in my siggy) umz i still go mad seeing this one scene...

KK was par excellence in that one scene.

Fatima I noticed your siggy since that scene still resonates with me, it is memorable. KKK and his acting. I was showing this scene to new nbt fans just last night. Mohan went through a whole barrage of emotions in that one scene; confusion, shock, happiness, relief, guilt, fear, sadness, excitement, I don't even know, there were so many emotions. I was watching it last night, I watched his confession/joke scene too last night

"sach to yeh hai ke main pyaar tumse kerta hoon Megha"
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Fatima I noticed your siggy since that scene still resonates with me, it is memorable. KKK and his acting. I was showing this scene to new nbt fans just last night. Mohan went through a whole barrage of emotions in that one scene; confusion, shock, happiness, relief, guilt, fear, sadness, excitement, I don't even know, there were so many emotions. I was watching it last night, I watched his confession/joke scene too last night

"sach to yeh hai ke main pyaar tumse kerta hoon Megha"

bang on girl... i am sure we wont be able to define MB in that one scene.. he had shown numerous emotions in just one scene... goshhh i literally had goose bumps while watching that scene and even i dunno how many times i watched with open mouth πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

u remember that scene

wo uska reason hai ": tum mujhay kiyun rook rahi ho"... and that song... i still go gaga while listening tery is ishq main hum dil say gaye hum jaan say gaye hum dil say gaye jaan say gaye is tery liye ☺️
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Omg, Fatima, I just noticed your sig and I'm only eager to get to the confession now! *sigh* and yeah, the no-glamor of the show actually appeals to me for some reason..we don't see that at all :S and I love such simple stuff..

Umz, yes I've been sleeping and doing everything else normally as well..just not doing ANYTHING else when I'm on the laptop πŸ˜† this is addicting..