Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hi Hinu I am umz.

Meep - Megha looks younger now, she is wearing a little more make-up.
We also go to see JiJi yay! I wonder where Guru is, I can't wait to see what they have for him. They are keeping Addu a surprise.

What happened though? Did his dad separate them? Did he get into an accident and lose his memory ? But then how is he with the last child. Ugh this is already too much ... Just sad that the cutest relationship ever has been ruined, Nanhi and Mohan 😔

So many years passed by,nobody grew old🤣

But apart from that 'Yaad aur bhula dena tou un logo ke liye hota hai,jo kabhi bichre ho'😭❤️

Mohan's character,he's so..Whats the word...
Nd in the end when he wipes his tear😭

So wait,we need to sort this out.
The kid is a random orphan kid that Mohan takes care of,She's not their child but Mohan tells her that ur mom was Megha.
Okay, so Did his dad separate them?
Whose dad?
Did he get into an accident and lose his memory ?
Definately not the case.

I dont like new kid and Mohan scenes😡.. i miss Nanhi.

ND i went back to watchin old episodes when we actually got the chotti scene..Those days were the best.

I think Addu got kidnapped and mohan got blamed🤢(which by the way would b cliche )
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Meeph, I'm finally where Megha has joined the office...almost done with March now 😎
I did see the 1st epi of S2 because I couldn't resist and I'm SADDD..WHY aren't Mohan-Megha together :( I mean they were in the end of S1 na?
canuck-umz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MeephRun

So many years passed by,nobody grew old🤣

But apart from that 'Yaad aur bhula dena tou un logo ke liye hota hai,jo kabhi bichre ho'😭❤️

Mohan's character,he's so..Whats the word...
Nd in the end when he wipes his tear😭

So wait,we need to sort this out.
The kid is a random orphan kid that Mohan takes care of,She's not their child but Mohan tells her that ur mom was Megha.
Okay, so Did his dad separate them?
Whose dad?
Did he get into an accident and lose his memory ?
Definately not the case.

I dont like new kid and Mohan scenes😡.. i miss Nanhi.

ND i went back to watchin old episodes when we actually got the chotti scene..Those days were the best.

I think Addu got kidnapped and mohan got blamed🤢(which by the way would b cliche )

They are only 40, I have seen many people at that age look the same. So that's not a big deal for me.

Okay yeah it seems the issue occurred because of Addu, probably got lost on the train station (going by the promo) and Mohan felt guilty. We are having this discussion over at nbt forum. Mohan it seems left more from his own will, he may have had a fight with Megha and left. I dunno so much going on, just so intriguing.

I am really liking the new girl. The CVs continue to impress me. Although they did not retain Ashnoor, RimJhim is just as adorable. KKK is so good with kids and he is such an unconventional father.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wohooo chat club is quite active now :)

hello everyone...
canuck-umz thumbnail
Hinu - Yup I am a girl. Don't worry people usually think I am a guy 😆 I don't mind, it's fun. Wow Italy? Pretty cool. I am from Canada.

Hi Waniya!! How's it going? You are a nbt fan and we are discussing nbt here so do join in the discussions.
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: canuck-umz

Hinu - Yup I am a girl. Don't worry people usually think I am a guy 😆 I don't mind, it's fun. Wow Italy? Pretty cool. I am from Canada.

Hi Waniya!! How's it going? You are a nbt fan and we are discussing nbt here so do join in the discussions.

Ahaan thats great 😃

btw whats your good name...

am fatima 😊 and NBT ahhh what to say my craze in 2012 and am sure it'll continue doing so in 2013 aswell
OnlyHope thumbnail
My craze for both seasons will be in 2013! 😆
waniya_fatima thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

My craze for both seasons will be in 2013! 😆

😆

so u r watching season 1 now 😛 it was one sane show at that time.. simply mind blowing

canuck-umz thumbnail
Hi Fatima, I am umz. Lol same here, I was nuts about the show and still am, Meepha is witness to it since I practically forced her to watch the show.

Fairy - I think you are probably on the Prateek track now. It was one my favourite tracks from the show. They handled it with so much care, something that could go dreadfully wrong ended up being awesome.
OnlyHope thumbnail
No, I'm past Prateek stuff..Rashmi has entered and Mrs. Vyas is now Mrs. Bhatnagar ;)