Posted: 11 years ago
Buhahaha what was that?
"Main cute laga or tm ny mjhy kiss ker liya toh" 🀣
EPIC
anyway confession & misunderstanding sath satha:/
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I liked the episode...Romaan and Misha are sooo cute, love their scenes and chemistry. They get the cutest dialogues! but misunderstandings are going to happen in next episode...
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Uff!! this was the most anticipated episode for me! hayye!! Hats off Faizan! Thank you so much for breathing such wonderful life in Romaan! His scene with Dado when he says he's scared of breaking her dreams...Allah!! I tou died there! <3

For the first time, I really really REALLY enjoyed Osman as Mair! His scene with Zaini in that anger mode and his proposal to Meesha...felt for him! :D

Farjad, dude! I APPROVE OF YOU!! He's so FREAKIN' adorable!! I thought he would be some rough and tough kind of a guy but he's so like a kid...I like him with Aimi! <3

Maya looked so gorgeous in that scene in front of the mirror when she accepts her love for Romaan...hayyee! She's so pretty! <3

The only thing I didn't like much was that close your eyes scene...I had high expectations from it but khair, had I not read the novel beforehand, i would've loved it so it's all personal :D okay chuck it, now that I think of it, it was so AWESOME!!!

Uff!! now, till this point and probably next episode, know the whole story! Ab comes the charm which Faiza Iftikhar reserved for the TV! Drama tou AB shuru hoga! Literally!! Eeeppss! I'm so damn excited for this!!

Probably, the best episode so far! :D
sourmisery thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Maha-

Buhahaha what was that?
"Main cute laga or tm ny mjhy kiss ker liya toh" 🀣
EPIC
anyway confession & misunderstanding sath satha:/

i really loved that scene

yaar aap tou kiss ke peeche parr gaye ho πŸ˜† acha hai na, it's a liberal drama...kar hi leti kiss ☺️

hmmm...i think they are going to drag this misunderstanding now...not like in the novel ke ek hi chapter mein they settled everything...but I'm looking forward to this drag because now it's gonna be all surprise! Specially written content only for TV!! can't wait!! 😳
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mais

i really loved that scene

yaar aap tou kiss ke peeche parr gaye ho πŸ˜† acha hai na, it's a liberal drama...kar hi leti kiss ☺️

hmmm...i think they are going to drag this misunderstanding now...not like in the novel ke ek hi chapter mein they settled everything...but I'm looking forward to this drag because now it's gonna be all surprise! Specially written content only for TV!! can't wait!! 😳

buhaha coz i was nt expecting this.normaly they edit such shots from drama.take HS there were 2-3 hugs in novel bt they did nt show in drama.bt thanks to director of ths show we are getting some good romance.
I know they are gonna drag it.did u watch complete OST ? There was a shot where meesha & mayed were standing infront of shah baba.:/
sourmisery thumbnail
but still, HS still had some romantic shots. Bhai, HH is always liberal in terms of romance, if the script/scene demands it. That Hassan/Bano scene in Dastaan? I mean, Fawad is so damn close to Sanam in that scene! It's not always words or anything, just the close scenes can be objectionable...but I'm not complaining! i love the way HH has treated this drama! <3

Yeah, I've seen the OST! Mair is with Meesha and Meesha happily hugs Shah Baba! :O Total WTH?! moment seeing the way drama has shaped so far! And that scene! AT THE GLASS DOOR!! Meesha is inside the room, crying with her hand on the glass and Romaan is on the other side! At night time!! UFF!!! I DIED seeing that scene!! Things are gonna be way interesting now!

Did ya see the UJP episode with the cast? Maya said she has a scene where she slaps Osman. I don't think they will be dragged...each episode will be meaningful! meaningful judai mein I see no probs! :D
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes there were some romantic shots in HS but they did nt follow novel & edited all hug shots:@.
Now they are again repeating same kinda shots in ZGH.
ANC is different & this is what i am loving about this show.i just loved roman & meesha's conv.that was really cute.& people enjoyed it & no one felt k there was smthing wrong.we need some freshness in our shows.
I know & meesha's dream in last epi where she was running away from mayer.kuch to grbr hoga:/
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely episode!
Check out the review and comment there. πŸ˜ƒ

sourmisery thumbnail
I think, they have censored that library slap scene in ZGH, right? Man! I wanted to see that scene! :(

I think that dream was maybe her intuition that Mair isn't her actual prince charming...her knight in shining armor is actually Romaan! <3 lekin garbar tou hogi hi hogi..