..~Ek Nayi Cindrella(ROMISHA FANS)Discussion Forum - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
Yeah he is a great director! I love his dramas! So we can have hope for this one! :D But usually I prefer it when they stick to the original storyline rather than making changes
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thank God he made DeS and now ANC because frankly, KPKPBT had made me go WTH?! many times. It was THAT bad! Dastaan was epic of course.

I don't mind the changes :D Now that I know that she'd end up with Romaan, I don't mind stretching the journey just a little bit <3
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I love this drama. Meesha is cute, the story is lovable. The dialogues and scenes are hilarious, especially the ones between Romaan and Meesha. They are sooo cute together. I have become a fan of the guy playing Romaan.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mais

Thank God he made DeS and now ANC because frankly, KPKPBT had made me go WTH?! many times. It was THAT bad! Dastaan was epic of course.

I don't mind the changes :D Now that I know that she'd end up with Romaan, I don't mind stretching the journey just a little bit <3

OMG! I so agree...I was mad that Kiran-Mujju didn't end up together after 9 straight episodes of cuteness...I still don't trust him, I guess this show might restore my faith in him. He's work has been inconsistent post-Dastaan...now that show was beyond amazing! I like to think Sanam is his muse though...just love her!😃
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Weren't there rumors that Haissam/Sanam have an affair or something in the gossip thread we had here?
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sweet coco

OMG! I so agree...I was mad that Kiran-Mujju didn't end up together after 9 straight episodes of cuteness...I still don't trust him, I guess this show might restore my faith in him. He's work has been inconsistent post-Dastaan...now that show was beyond amazing! I like to think Sanam is his muse though...just love her!😃

I watched KPKPBT only for Sanam and Fawad, they are my fav couple! And they didn't end up together! Urgh! I'm still frustrated over that show! A brilliant couple was wasted! 😭 At least he gives Sanam nice roles, my father is a huge fan of hers and he wonders why she does all these ajeeb sa forgettable roles. She's not that old
Thank God I didnt see KPKPBT :P so in my eyes hes a perfect director!

Lets wait and see what happens here! :D
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Have any of you seen Nur Pur Ki Rani? It was directed by Haissam too.
I think that's one of Sanam's best shows.
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I loveddd aimi & shah baba ka chaila's shot🤣 They are cuteee
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mais

can I fangirl with you?

Defo m crazy about Romaan & Roman-meesha...Faiza has done a brilliant job with Roman's characterization