Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I'm going to start this drama in winter break! This Romaan guy so reminds me of Fahad Mustafa..and whatever I've seen of him in this one telefilm I saw..he seems promising.

Btw guys, do you know that Faizan Khwaja is the guy who was selected as the 'humsakal ' of Fahad Mustafa. There was a contest on Hum Tv once, they were finding humsakals of actors. That is when Faizan was selected as fahad's humsakal.😃
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sweet coco

yeah his makeup in certain scenes is horrible, but I still like him for some reason..I just wish he wasn't so confused all the time...I guess that's why Roman is the better choice/guy b/c he knows what he wants and isn't all wishy-washy. Let's see how the story unfolds, maybe I'll switch teams.😆

yaaay! come to our side! We have fireflies ☺️
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mais

Ikr 🤣🤣 Itna open tou novel mein bhi nahin tha! In the novel it was, "agar tum ne mujhe pyaar kar liya tou?" I was actually shocked to listen the word "kiss" 😲 Not that I mind, Romaan was sooo love struck

Well, in the novel at the end, Meher is so pissed off that Mair rejected Zaini and instead proposed to Meesha (haan ji, ye bhi hoga...buss hone wala hai 😆) that she took her daughters and went out of the house in the last scene. They didn't put closure to what happened to Aimi but with Zaini they said that she'd never end up with Mair.

I know first time i told my sis ..yahan kuch change kiya unho ny but this time it was soo🤣 was just wondering k how they are gonna cover this Next time 😛 will they actually show meesha trying to do something like this🤣
-Maha- thumbnail
Drama is gonna be different from novel ,Here they are going to show Meesha's past and family ,the Shahbaba track was not in Novel.
And the new guy is for Aimi i think.they looks made for each other 😆
Raindrops. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So how is this drama ?
I have not watched it since a long time
so who is the real hero ?
-Maha- thumbnail

Originally posted by: --Nida--

So how is this drama ?

I have not watched it since a long time
so who is the real hero ?

I will say this show is defo different and entertaining ,m loving it <3
Umm Real Hero is Roman
So does that mean the show is ending soon?
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

So does that mean the show is ending soon?

Nooo I think there is much more
The marriage scene still has to come😊
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
^I thought there was 18 episodes total so how much more are they gonna stretch it?! If the end is near according to the novel then 2 chapters will take 9 more episodes to cover?! Little confused.
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Maha-

I know first time i told my sis ..yahan kuch change kiya unho ny but this time it was soo🤣 was just wondering k how they are gonna cover this Next time 😛 will they actually show meesha trying to do something like this🤣

errr...novel mein there is a scene where she is going to kiss him 😆 on the eyes 😳