Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys, check out the episode 8 review!
Im loving this show!πŸ˜ƒ
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mais

^In the novel, when Mair made his entry I really did like him, a lot! He was the typical Prince Charming and the fact that he fell for her innocence more than anything, it did hit straight home in my heart. But after Romaan's entry, I forgot the world! I'm so happy that Faizan and Maya's chemistry is awesome because in the novel, the way Faiza had written their scenes...I would read them over and over again! <3

I like OBi but his makeup makes him look so ajeeb sa :( I've liked him since his YT vlog days but yahan he doesn't click with me. Maya is uber cute! <3 Faizan, man I'm crushing on him :P

Overall the serial is AWESOME! Usually I despise dramas adapted from novels but for the first time, I'm LOVING this! <3 Justice is being served! :D

Oh! I didn't even know this show was based on a novel! Can you please inbox me the ending as in who she ends up with, since you have read the novel??
Edited by mary78613 - 11 years ago
Mayer ends up alone? :| What about the other 2 girls?
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ahhh Loved the whole episode <3
and roman and meesha ,the bond they share is really special.<3
and did anyone notice? this time they forgt to edit " tum ny mujhy kiss ker liya toh" dialogue 🀣
waisy i really like Mayer and zaini shots i mean they look perfect together.just Zaini needs some aqalπŸ˜†
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: -Maha-

and did anyone notice? this time they forgt to edit " tum ny mujhy kiss ker liya toh" dialogue 🀣

Ikr 🀣🀣 Itna open tou novel mein bhi nahin tha! In the novel it was, "agar tum ne mujhe pyaar kar liya tou?" I was actually shocked to listen the word "kiss" 😲 Not that I mind, Romaan was sooo love struck

Originally posted by: _QueenofHearts_

Mayer ends up alone? :| What about the other 2 girls?

Well, in the novel at the end, Meher is so pissed off that Mair rejected Zaini and instead proposed to Meesha (haan ji, ye bhi hoga...buss hone wala hai πŸ˜†) that she took her daughters and went out of the house in the last scene. They didn't put closure to what happened to Aimi but with Zaini they said that she'd never end up with Mair.

Edited by Mais - 11 years ago
Oh acha! I dont like endings without closure! :(
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
the novel was just 7 chapters long. in the drama they have covered 5th and some part of 6th chapter already...I think it ia safe to say the drama will end at a complete point with no open ends. I have faith in it :D
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Mais

^In the novel, when Mair made his entry I really did like him, a lot! He was the typical Prince Charming and the fact that he fell for her innocence more than anything, it did hit straight home in my heart. But after Romaan's entry, I forgot the world! I'm so happy that Faizan and Maya's chemistry is awesome because in the novel, the way Faiza had written their scenes...I would read them over and over again! <3

I like OBi but his makeup makes him look so ajeeb sa :( I've liked him since his YT vlog days but yahan he doesn't click with me. Maya is uber cute! <3 Faizan, man I'm crushing on him :P

Overall the serial is AWESOME! Usually I despise dramas adapted from novels but for the first time, I'm LOVING this! <3 Justice is being served! :D

yeah his makeup in certain scenes is horrible, but I still like him for some reason..I just wish he wasn't so confused all the time...I guess that's why Roman is the better choice/guy b/c he knows what he wants and isn't all wishy-washy. Let's see how the story unfolds, maybe I'll switch teams.πŸ˜†
cocojatti92 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet coco

yeah his makeup in certain scenes is horrible, but I still like him for some reason..I just wish he wasn't so confused all the time...I guess that's why Roman is the better choice/guy b/c he knows what he wants and isn't all wishy-washy. Let's see how the story unfolds, maybe I'll switch teams.πŸ˜†

Sorry guys been buzy with exams
Have to catch up!πŸ˜†
His makeup is bad
He is light and its looks like he has a very light BB cream πŸ˜†
And that hair πŸ₯±
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I'm going to start this drama in winter break! This Romaan guy so reminds me of Fahad Mustafa..and whatever I've seen of him in this one telefilm I saw..he seems promising.