Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
This drama is getting better & better with every episode
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
This epi tou I just LOVED!! Specially that hill scene with Meesha and Romaan! Uff! It was such a visual treat! Seriously, they've chosen the best locales for this show. My father couldn't believe it when I said it's shot in Pakistan, he thought it was shot in some foreign place! Can't wait to see more of it!! <3
The scenes are so beautiful and meesha just gets cuter and cuter!
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
There is defo something special about Roman's character.I love watching his shots with meesha ,granny and everyone😆

sourmisery thumbnail
Romaan is my most fav ANC character and defo one of my all time fav literary characters! I've read the novel and I loved him in there! I'm so glad Faizan is doing a wonderful job as Romaan! <3
I wonder who Mayer ends up with :P
sourmisery thumbnail
^ MAIN BOLUN?!?!? I've read the novel thrice
sourmisery thumbnail
No one :P

He was left alone in the novel...Meesha ends up with Romaan! aah!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I guess I'm in the minority but I love Mair-Meesha...Osman is so dremy, man he looks like a character out of Jane Austen's novel, but his character is very wishy-washy...so tempted by sweet words, but still I wanna see more Mair-Meesha. I figured she would end up with Roman b/c they connect more deeply and she's her "real" self with him while she's sort of playing a game with Mair so he'll notice her...despite it all I like the serial very much. Zanni is very pretty but so annoying. And yes Meesha is uber cute...Maya Ali is doing a fantastic job.
sourmisery thumbnail
^In the novel, when Mair made his entry I really did like him, a lot! He was the typical Prince Charming and the fact that he fell for her innocence more than anything, it did hit straight home in my heart. But after Romaan's entry, I forgot the world! I'm so happy that Faizan and Maya's chemistry is awesome because in the novel, the way Faiza had written their scenes...I would read them over and over again! <3

I like OBi but his makeup makes him look so ajeeb sa :( I've liked him since his YT vlog days but yahan he doesn't click with me. Maya is uber cute! <3 Faizan, man I'm crushing on him :P

Overall the serial is AWESOME! Usually I despise dramas adapted from novels but for the first time, I'm LOVING this! <3 Justice is being served! :D