Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I think Sunita Marshal is overrated. I don't get how she has bagged so many dramas with Fahad...I think she has improved recently..but she has gotten wayyy too many dramas for the actress that she's been/is.

hers and Fahad's jodi was like a brand at one point of time.. you would see them in every single drama.. they do look good together..she should do a serial with Fahad I'd rather see her than Urwa, Marwa 🤢
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

hers and Fahad's jodi was like a brand at one point of time.. you would see them in every single drama.. they do look good together..she should do a serial with Fahad I'd rather see her than Urwa, Marwa 🤢

but I wanna see him become a branded jodi with someone better..like Sanam Baloch or Saba Qamar..or Aamina Sheikh..but yeah Sunita's better than the Hocaine sisters. lol
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
God, ChillMahaul's list, HappyViewer's list... COMPLETELY AGREE, though Imran Urooj looks good :P not in the pic... but generally
UGH UGH UGH Sami Khan, his brother, Khwab Reza Reza, Mawra/Urwa and THE Neelam freakin Munir UGH! 😵 😡 TOP the list
theres so many more, i need to come edit this again...
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
mann you guys have already mentioned all the names..
i would like to add Sana Askari & that Sukki girl from Baraat series.. they are good only in baraat series otherwise That Sukki girl overacts & Sana Askari underacts 😆😆

and that Shumaila girl from Yahaan pyaar nahi hai is BAD..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Usman.]mann you guys have already mentioned all the names..
i would like to add Sana Askari & that Sukki girl from Baraat series.. they are good only in baraat series otherwise That Sukki girl overacts & Sana Askari underacts 😆😆

and that Shumaila girl from Yahaan pyaar nahi hai is BAD..
[/QUOTE]yes usman,that shumaila girl is marwa...who has been mentioned almost by everyone...i hate her expressions...especially when she has that fake closed mouth smile...feel like smacking her.

i would like to add the shumailas mom in YPNH to the list as well..i know its a minor role but it is still part of the show..that lady cannot act...she makes me forward the scene...do not want to see her in any serial again.

and pulwasha you mentioned saba's brother in thakan but you totally forgot the guy who mehak was crazy about...haseeb🤣 i wonder who discovered him and why😆
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=-ChillMahaul-]Parchi actors there are sooo many Shabbo: Urwa, Marwa, mere khwab reza reza lady, Imran Urooj, Aiza Khan, Humayun's brother in Kaafir, Saba's brother in thakan, the girl in sirat-e-mustaqeem, THE GIRL IN KHUDA AUR MOHABBAT 😡, Imran Abbas, Shamyl Khan.. so many more I can't remember right now.. OHH oHHH that girl is ashk.. Resham's sister 😡
[/QUOTE]hey i missed this name...i think she is doing a pretty good job in zard mausam...its the first time i have seen her play...but anyways, its your opinion.😊
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@HV.. Aiza was really bad in the beginning but she has improved alot in recent times..in Zard Mausem her performance is good but not something extra ordinary i would say..
and some one mentioned Shahzad Sheikh's name.. he is a complete non actor..his performance was cringe worthy in Annie ki aaye gi baraat.