Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In actresses I say:

Bushra Ansari - no question here. From angan tera , fifty fifty , barat series, bilquees kaur , kuch dil ne kaha , makaan , umrao jaan ada Bushra has done pretty much everything !

Saba Hameed - She's totally awesome. I'm suprised no one has mentioned saba yet. She's done positive roles, negative role and also comedy. Family front comes to mind as does vanee , mein abdul qadir hoon , kaala jaado, tera ghar na mera ghar and qaid -e- tanhai amongst others. These days she's doing fabulous in both Thaakan and Manjaali.

Javeria Abbasi : Is definitely versatile; double role in supernatural drama kuch kahe unkahe , dil diya dehlez , naajia , chahtayein kon janey kia hona hai , kat putli etc and these days kash mein teri beti na hoti

Saba Qamar - she plays all types of characters with ease e.g in maat , mein chand se , thakaan , teri eik nazar and many others. She's also done an excellent job in Ham sab umeed sai hain.

To an extent I think Atiqa Odho is versatile .Although she hasn't actually worked in that many dramas but from the workshe has done , she has tried a variety of roles. The innocent and cute girl in sitara aur mehrulnisa ,the helpless lady in nijaat ,the girl who can't get over her love in chahtain , a witty lady in zikar hai ke sal ka , a poltical role in saans , comedy type in hum tum and recent negative role in Humsafar.

Sania Saeed . So talented and versatile

Actually Ayesha khan too. I can't get over her as izaat in kaafir , mera charghar. she's also tried a lot e.g meri adhoori mohabat , ijazat etccc

Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
From the guys without a doubt Faisal Qureshi. Amazing in MZZB. Great in comedy too - kis din mera viyah ho ga , mein aur tum. other remember able roles in umme khalsoom , roag, eik hatheli pai hina . umrao jaan ada, tum kahan hum kahan .. OMG how did I forget Harjaee. I loved him in that !!

Fahad Musatafa. loved him in MAQH, veena , mastani mahi , mein chand se and now in mera saein

Ahsan Khan - just because i think he's cute 😳 but in my defence I suppose he has done diff roles . E.g safaid posh , barat series , mei laadli , banjar , daastan OOo mehdi wale hath !
but naaa

Just thought Sajad hassan is defo versatile. Comic role in doop kinarey , hum tum etc. Drug addict in shikwa , angry heartless type in thori se wafa chahye , educated and charming barrister in sitara aur mehrulnisa and now a cunning man in Maanjaali
😛
Edited by cutestar - 12 years ago
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fawad khan is the most versatile and demanding actor.
i started watching PAKISTANI serial bz of him and same is the case with many other members here.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I love Fawad Khan. I think he's a great actor...however, I think he needs a bit more time to be ranked amongst actors like Fahad & Faisal Qureshi etc. Versatility is something that can only be proven over time..& given Fawad only is a few dramas old..he needs some more time to truly be classified as a versatile actor. Key thing here is that I'm talking about versatility..otherwise I think he's a wonderful actor.

..whatever work Fawad has done thus far..has been very praiseworthy. I think he has awesome comic timing & should've been appreciated far more for that. I loved him in Akbari Asghari & KPKPBT..I would go far as saying his character as Mujju in KPKPBT is one of my favs. I don't think I can see anyone else playing that character as comfortably...I have yet to see Ashk of his..so can't comment on that..he just needs to go the Fahad/Faisal Q way of choosing unconventional, tough, & extraordinary characters & he can be up there as well as he definitely has the potential to do so...he already is a leading actor in Pakistan.
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
male :
humayun saeed: started to watch paki serial just qauz of him
faisal qureshi: loved him as villian role in Chamak,
kashif mehmodd: drama serial dillagi, the cutest role ever onscreen,
mehmood aslam: he looks like my dad =(,
mustafa qureshi: didnt c hid must film or serial but jitne bhi dekeh sab lajwab,
fawad mustafa: yaar shakal c hi massom lagta hai hahaha, i love his innonsense,
asgar ali, i love him in drama serial murad where he act as a khwaja serah WOW ,...
nabeel all the time, he is for me the future Nadeem

hey guys there is a long list i cant count lolz

female:
saniya saeed: nyc and decent actress
hina dilpazeer: suit able for every character has been given to her till know,
how can i forget bushra ansari: she is actually the jaan of Pakistani TV loved her in angan terah
saba qamar doesn act aise lagta hai k woh real kar rahi hai

woman rocking onsreen

in sab k liye jitna bolo utna kam
Edited by larki_punjaban - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: larki_punjaban

male :
humayun saeed: started to watch paki serial just qauz of him
faisal qureshi: loved him as villian role in Chamak,
kashif mehmodd: drama serial dillagi, the cutest role ever onscreen,
mehmood aslam: he looks like my dad =(,
mustafa qureshi: didnt c hid must film or serial but jitne bhi dekeh sab lajwab,
fawad mustafa: yaar shakal c hi massom lagta hai hahaha, i love his innonsense,
asgar ali, i love him in drama serial murad where he act as a khwaja serah WOW ,...
nabeel all the time, he is for me the future Nadeem

hey guys there is a long list i cant count lolz

female:
saniya saeed: nyc and decent actress
hina dilpazeer: suit able for every character has been given to her till know,
how can i forget bushra ansari: she is actually the jaan of Pakistani TV loved her in angan terah
saba qamar doesn act aise lagta hai k woh real kar rahi hai

woman rocking onsreen

in sab k liye jitna bolo utna kam

Sania Saeed is pretty versatile too & so is Nadia Jamil.

yesss that's what I love about Saba Qamar! she's one of the very few actresses on television who seem so natural when they act. It really doesn't seem like she's acting. Saba outclasses every young actress on Pakistan today. She chooses the best work amongst all.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I only watch KPKPPBT because of Mujju.. he was Hilarious..

and Mikaal was kinda okay too.. definitely better than how he was before.. I wish the drama was a success it was nice..😆
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I only watch KPKPPBT because of Mujju.. he was Hilarious..

and Mikaal was kinda okay too.. definitely better than how he was before.. I wish the drama was a success it was nice..😆

OMGGG! I loveddd Mujju too! I'm so glad someone thought the same as me here in terms of KPKPPBT. 😆 Humsafar & this drama aired the same time on Hum & ARY respectively & I personally loved watching Fawad as Mujju way more than him as Asher. Mujju's an underrated character for sure. He was so hilarious. 😆

yeah Mikaal was decent too in my opinion..the drama wasn't as bad as people made it out to be..I found it entertaining if anything.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: starstruckk

Sania Saeed is pretty versatile too & so is Nadia Jamil.

yesss that's what I love about Saba Qamar! she's one of the very few actresses on television who seem so natural when they act. It really doesn't seem like she's acting. Saba outclasses every young actress on Pakistan today. She chooses the best work amongst all.

that why i said jitna bola utna hi kam our every pakistani actor/ss is mature and natural not like indian serial ghar main agar 10 bande hai to 10 mint to ek bande k expression k upar dete hain :p