Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The two of them looked so friggin gorgeous in the Ad though.. it's shot in the same location I think.. Probably on Shehr-e-Zaat and ZGH set.. same house I'm thinking..
illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hey hey hey.

Yesss, Fairrryyy. I'm here too. 🤣

I'm the queen of Spamming. Let's get the 30th AT tonight.
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
100+ pages aaj hi..kaise honge Sara 🤣
illuminated. thumbnail
Karkay dikhaooon? 🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Spamming main meray paaas Degree hai! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg,Guys my dad was returning from Karachi,Asusual flight got delayed.He was stuck at the airport for like 7 8 hours so there was this person who was sitting next to abu,tou they had a lill talk.Turns out he was some director,so he starts telling abu about his plays.Abu being Abu🤪 doesnt even know the name of any drama except Humsafar,least bothered so to shut the uncle up about his directions my dad goes like 'Humsafar ke baarey mein...' he was cut off as that uncle was like 'Jee woh tou record breaker hai.Aap ko pata hai Indian academies that teach direction and stuff r using Humsafar's direction as a medium to show what direction REALLY is.' bus phir baat trailed off. So dad comes home,and he doesnt responds to my Salaam [I got weird ideas that is he naraaz,y is he naraaz..blah blah.]After 10 seconds,he's like 'Tumhaarey liye khush kabhri hai' nd the hkhush khabri was this.He was so excited to tell me this😆

Nd this is my moment of proudness.
HS has made me proud

i shall sleep now,
its almost 3am😊
bye
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Omg,Guys my dad was returning from Karachi,Asusual flight got delayed.He was stuck at the airport for like 7 8 hours so there was this person who was sitting next to abu,tou they had a lill talk.Turns out he was some director,so he starts telling abu about his plays.Abu being Abu🤪 doesnt even know the name of any drama except Humsafar,least bothered so to shut the uncle up about his directions my dad goes like 'Humsafar ke baarey mein...' he was cut off as that uncle was like 'Jee woh tou record breaker hai.Aap ko pata hai Indian academies that teach direction and stuff r using Humsafar's direction as a medium to show what direction REALLY is.' bus phir baat trailed off. So dad comes home,and he doesnt responds to my Salaam [I got weird ideas that is he naraaz,y is he naraaz..blah blah.]After 10 seconds,he's like 'Tumhaarey liye khush kabhri hai' nd the hkhush khabri was this.He was so excited to tell me this😆

Nd this is my moment of proudness.
HS has made me proud

i shall sleep now,
its almost 3am😊
bye

OH MY GOD! Are you serious? WOWOWOWOWOWWOWOWOW.

Thanks for sharing this here btw. Indeed, it is a proud moment for all the Pakistanis and the HS fans! 😃👏👏👏

Meeph thumbnail
Oh teri kii!!
Sara ur back🤗
I loved ur posts in IPKKND forum

I cant really confirm how authentic the news is.According to Abu,He was more of a siyaappa uncle😆

ohoo Np,We are family nd i had to share this with my HS phamily warna neend kaise aati?😃
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meephi Sone dafa hoti ho ke joote maroon.. It's 3 AM in pakistan.. (This is the Devil's hour btw).. For curiosity. 😆

Edited by BlackStar. - 12 years ago
illuminated. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Oh teri kii!!

Sara ur back🤗
I loved ur posts in IPKKND forum

I cant really confirm how authentic the news is.According to Abu,He was more of a siyaappa uncle😆

ohoo Np,We are family nd i had to share this with my HS phamily warna neend kaise aati?😃

My posts? 😆😆😆
Awww, yesss. I'm back in this AT for life now!
🤗🤗🤗
I really think it is, HS has hit quite a few houses in India too. And it's pretty famous all over the world. 😃😃
Meeph thumbnail
U sound like my mum.
Even she said the exact same,do min pehle room mein aaye thi
Mera kasoorh nahi hai,air blue ka hai😃
Flight subhah se taangi vi thi aur humaari jaan attki thi ke plane mein koi error hoga zaroor,teehee.Abu got home an hour pehle😉
but yes i shall sleep now.
bubye
nd please dont scare me man.I SLEEP ALONE😲