Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Meeph mayyonaise treatment??kya krna hai??
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Mat poocho 😳
Meepha pata nahi kya kya karti hai :P
She's a dedicated girl when it comes to home remedies ;)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: OnlyHope

Random thought- Pakistan mein my hair gets SO much better..yahan kharab ho jate hain :S

Because yahi chlorinated paani nahi hai😃
Baaqi sab jaggah hota hai😳

Yeh humaara ajjar hai raaton ke tareekiyo mein beth ke sabar karna light ka😛

Silky ke liye,sarh pe mayonaise lagaalo:D
dhinchaak hongey
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Sar pe mayo ki thought is a little ermm..per try karungi :P
And haan sahee mein..ajar hi mil raha hai tum logon ko 😳
asdfghjkl chlorine kahin ka
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Mayonnaise ka treatment 😲
Hearing it for first time!!
ana_kash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@meeph ok i'l try,,par kitni deir k lye?
Btw meeph itni care sirf balon ki krti ho ya skin ki b??
Edited by ana_kash - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Ana...

Only hair ,woh bhe since a few days back becauses i have this desire to have long here like Mahira's.
Skin meri waise he theek hai:D i dont remember the last time i used cream on it😕

@ana & xum

Step #1: Purchase some mayonnaise at your local grocery store. It doesn't matter which brand you choose, just as long as it is regular mayonnaise. (No need to get the low-fat stuff'it's going in your hair not in your body!)

Step #2: Prep your hair using warm water to get it nice and damp, but not soaking wet.

Step #3: Scoop some mayonnaise out of the jar and start rubbing it through your hair like you would a conditioner. The amount that you are going to use really depends on the length and thickness of your hair. Feel free to lather on the amount that you feel most comfortable with.

Step #4: Wrap your head of hair with a plastic wrap, a plastic bag, or shower cap to trap the heat inside. Heat opens the pores and allows the treatment to penetrate strands further and thus work better.

Step #5: Let the treatment sit on the hair for at least 20 minutes. You can let it sit longer depending on how damaged your hair already is.

Step #6: Wash the mayonnaise out. This is most easily done in the shower using a diluted shampoo. You may need to shampoo a few times before you are able to get all of the mayonnaise out. Be sure to use the shampoo gently, not tangling the hair.

Edited by MeephRun - 12 years ago
ZumSrK. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Meeph-thank you :))
Will try to do tat therapy :))
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeephRun

Its Canada ka paani.

Mera Zawaal bhi wahi shurrooo howa tha,But the damage can be fixed.

Oye sana,pluck a hair from ur head.
If the hair bud is white,ur in trouble.
Otherwise,the damage can b fixed.

Nd Fariha,i actually asked my mom to hide it.Its in her drawer i know because my mother is so sensible that she hid it in front of me😃

Nd Take care:D
i didmayonnaise treatment today nd my hair is❤️right now.Silky and smooth like Katrina's legs in the veet ad😉

oh oh and also use Loreal ka anti-split ends serum😎

<font color="#333333" face="Arial, Helvetica">
</font>

Meepha stop scaringg me..

My hairbuds Masha-Allah are not white yett.. I don't even wanma check cuz I'll get depressed.
Give me the links to whatever you've been readingg..
Today I saw my hair in the mirror, and I almost faintedd. It's a strand of hair compared to Mahira's..
And i can swear I have never ever used straighteners, curlers, hair products, etc., on my baall..
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BlackStar.

Reeno, I'm saying if someone reads our conversation on Mahira, they'd find us wierdd..
Twins is totally fine..

And You have mahira type hair? Lucky.
I was born with them.. Unfortunately There's an azaab like Canadian Water in my life though.. now I don't have the same hair anymore.. Sab baal jhar gaye.. I've tried everything to make it better..

If I post a Before and After pic for my hair, You'd be shockedd.

Sanz, aisa mat kaho, u know YAHAAN ka paani is ugh jDCJASDCHASDC
mere baal BAUHAT jhare, and ab bhi jharte hain, like mahira, mahira had WAY more hair than she has now, SAMEEE with me, i had THICKKK hair LOL i still have thick hair, but pehle they wouldnt even come in my mutthi and i'd be like 😡 and now that they come in so easily im like 😡 again! 🤣
LOL
🤣
har soorat main😡
=P
but yes, my hair naturally is straight n all, and JET BLACK so they look shiny n silky n all... thankfully, though kaafi kam hue hain mere baal as compared n thore dull bhi, im VERY particular tht my hair shud look good, though i dont really do any extra mehnat at all! 😉 LOL unlike meepha ;)
show me ur hair.
How long is it? Meri length bhi bilkul uske jitni hai n all bas my hair are darker, jet black, i havent used colors n all i dont like dye and fake colors =P
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago