Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.lostinthought. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
It doesn't matter, as long as you're Pakistani...everyone is different!
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
People usually don't even think i'm asian..๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i got that line because of my jawline, never heard that for lips๐Ÿ˜†...anyways, i have been mistaken to be persian, spanish, arab...u name it...people just start speaking to me in their language .๐Ÿ˜†..btw...i am pathan...non pushto...urdu speaking pathan.

That happens to me ALL the time! The funny part is even other Pakistanis wonder if I'm Pakistani. ๐Ÿ˜† They even hesitate to speak Urdu with me at times. ๐Ÿ˜† I'm born and raised in Sweden and as there are hardly any Asians over there many non-pakistanis could never figure out my background. I was always mistaken, just like you, for an arab, persian and God knows what (never Spanish though) and of course some of them always began speaking their own languages with me.
Since a couple of years I've been living in UK and once there was this incident which was very surprising as there are many, many Southasians here. I had just finished picking up different items at a clothes shop and was about to pay and a young very Southasian looking boy was standing at the till. Suddenly he asks me if I'm an Egyptian. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And I was like 'what?!' Quickly closing my gaping mouth I kindly answered 'no I'm not, I'm Pakistani'. He answered sheepishly 'ok'. At the time I was wearing a coat over my salwar kameez so maybe he couldn't guess my background looking at my hijaab. ๐Ÿ˜•
Btw I'm a Punjabi...a very very pale Punjabi (with big lips). I could make Vampires run for their money. ๐Ÿ˜† Thank God for summers! At least I look human then and not a walking talking corpse. ๐Ÿคฃ
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

omg mona...thats a funny story๐Ÿ˜†