Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tara4u thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Thanks for your replies guys..

I just wanted to know because I always thought Pakistani girls, and Asian in general have small lips.. I wasn't saying either big or small lips are better than the other. I know not everyone is the same but just wanted to know what the majority of the girls have which according to some members who have sent me a pm, is small lips.

I was just feeling a little insecure.๐Ÿค”

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tara4u

Thanks for your replies guys..

I just wanted to know because I always thought Pakistani girls, and Asian in general have small lips.. I wasn't saying either big or small lips are better than the other. I know not everyone is the same but just wanted to know what the majority of the girls have which according to some members who have sent me a pm, is small lips.

I was just feeling a little insecure.๐Ÿค”

There is nothing to feel insecure about dear. Does it really matter ? Look at the bigger picture, all what matters is what kind of person you are. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Ash_Smash - 12 years ago
butterfly15.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
From what you said I'm assuming you have big lips.. But that's not a bad thing. Just because most Pakistani's don't have big lips, doesn't mean if a Pakistani does have big lips it's a bad thing.

A lot of people want big lips.

You should feel beautiful just the way you are..

And the guy who pointed out your lips, wasn't saying it's a bad thing, so try to think positive.
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

awww...it happens in latin america too...with so many latin countries...people tend to say..."you don't look like you are from that one...you look like you are from the other one"...but the truth is that many of us can look like we are from many countries around the world...the same must happen to you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by undisclosed - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: undisclosed

awww...it happens in latin america too...with so many latin countries...people tend to say..."you don't look like you are from that one...you look like you are from the other one"...but the truth is that many of us can look like we are from many countries around the world...the same must happen to you๐Ÿ˜ณ

I get that a lot.. they always think I'm Spanish and they go you are too light.. I'm like the summer I'll go tan myself..๐Ÿ˜†

There is no set standard in how to look a Pakistani..๐Ÿ˜•
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -ChillMahaul-

I get that a lot.. they always think I'm Spanish and they go you are too light.. I'm like the summer I'll go tan myself..๐Ÿ˜†

There is no set standard in how to look a Pakistani..๐Ÿ˜•

i'm from a particular country in the carrebean so i get the same thing..."you are too light to be from there"...i always tell them that they are under a misconception of what what we look like๐Ÿ˜‰...there is really no set way for a latin person to look either...we have the whole color spectrum...and the same goes for a Pakistani too...its a small world after allEmbarrassed
raspberrytorte thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Whites look different from each other so why can't Pakistanis? ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
51559 thumbnail
OYEEE ... hahaha hilarious topic!
Edited by Pentaminous. - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i got that line because of my jawline, never heard that for lips๐Ÿ˜†...anyways, i have been mistaken to be persian, spanish, arab...u name it...people just start speaking to me in their language .๐Ÿ˜†..btw...i am pathan...non pushto...urdu speaking pathan.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i got that line because of my jawline, never heard that for lips๐Ÿ˜†...anyways, i have been mistaken to be persian, spanish, arab...u name it...people just start speaking to me in their language .๐Ÿ˜†..btw...i am pathan...non pushto...urdu speaking pathan.

OMG that happened to me once.. como estas I'm like Bien.. and then he said some thing in spanish I never heard of..๐Ÿ˜†
because of my name people also think I'm pathan