Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

Taify, dude, atleast i was well-mannered enough to accept i got harsh! 🤣

BTW, u said SHE should be grateful that theres a website giving HER information...
^something in those lines, so obv till then, i was the only one who was sort of against this blind gossip thingy... so i assume it was me, and u werent talkin about any 3rd person there?! 😆

and, tbh, ive seen blind gossip here n there, particularly on TVKahani, but im not too learned in the subject... so its my fault somewhere aswell 🤔 but anyways, HAR cheez blind gossip?! 🤔

My problem is simple. I am straight forward, and won't be fake, goodie-goodie. I believe in speaking my mind out.
I was not only pointing you out at that point of time. Period.

Secondly, I personally love Blind Gossips. I find it fun guessing the name.
Half the time even I do not know who the person is that they are talking about. 😆

Har cheez blind gossip nahin hoti hay yaar =S
there's one every week, I think.

check the link.. there's news, gossip, articles, and interviews.

Did you people really know about sanam baloch's interest in hosting until it was given there, or shweta tiwari in saltanat..or ptv classics to be remade? These r few that were first broken by TVKahani.

And it is not about 'oh, we have that exclusive news'. My maqsad was only to have a website which gives people a chance to know about what's going on in the industry. It isn't, wasn't and will never be about competition and all that.

and I am not saying sorry.. oh, so sorry, because I do not think I crossed the line anywhere. I was a gentle man.. at least i tried to be one :( =< P.S: This at least is in no way sarcasm.. this just shows my own failure =S har baat clear karni hogi ab ? meri kurriyon naal banti nahin :P 😆
http://www.tvkahani.com/WEBSITE/happenings.html
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i soo have to check the whole thing out again! ;]
LOL
i appreciate your efforts though 😆
ohhh and atleast you thought u were a gentleman ;D
nice =p

Taify thumbnail
What will you do if I change my nick to TVKahani? =P

wondering... 8-)
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Taify

Well, I write for television.. so I provide them some
and the current team working on it is also working in some production houses. This is how it is all done..
They at times risk their job posting that crap :p lol!

hmm i'll pass that along. thanks! appreciated

I always wanted to work in tv/newspaper (not act but write/direct/critic etc)..If I was in Pakistan I would have done Media communications for sure.. but not anymore..
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

I always wanted to work in tv/newspaper (not act but write/direct/critic etc)..If I was in Pakistan I would have done Media communications for sure.. but not anymore..

Well, I am one of the lucky few who did what they wanted to do =D
I might quit this line once I am done with my MBA.. =D this is like just enjoying myself abhi.. then a full time job..

where r u, if not Pak?
BTW, u can write for tv, no matter where u live..
how is ur urdu?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Well, I am one of the lucky few who did what they wanted to do =D
I might quit this line once I am done with my MBA.. =D this is like just enjoying myself abhi.. then a full time job..

where r u, if not Pak?
BTW, u can write for tv, no matter where u live..
how is ur urdu?

meri urdu to achi hai.. kafi achi hai..😆
Yeaaahhh I'm going for business too.. there's no use of doing media communications here.. I was interested in Pakistani/Indian media/films..
I'm in Brampton, ON
When I went to Pakistan this December I was listening to some radio show and thought If I was in Pakistan I would have tried for radio too..😆 I may still try for the desi radio here once I get some time.. It's a process recording and everything..at some point in my life... I will give it a chance for sure..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Please do =D
I am sure you don't want to tell your kids.. in that half-dead awaaz
beta, ja apnay sapnay ji lay, teri maa tou woh na kar saki jo woh karna chahti thi.. CLICHED! :p
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Please do =D
I am sure you don't want to tell your kids.. in that half-dead awaaz
beta, ja apnay sapnay ji lay, teri maa tou woh na kar saki jo woh karna chahti thi.. CLICHED! :p

ha ha ha.. Yeaahhh I will try for suree.. Main apne bachon ko apni mehroomion ki kahanian nahi sunana chahti..😆
Ladybug10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This has to be AMINA SHEIKH no questions anymore. I am quiet sure.
Because she has worked with many production houses A&B or Humayun Or momal's and with many others.
She is 24/7 on tv, on different channels.Her one serial doesn't ends another one starts.

Although i thought Ayesha khan but she only works with Humayun.
But even Mahnoor Baloch or saman baloch they work with different production houses.
Or maybe Sarwat gillani but she has just made a comeback.
Taify thumbnail
^ nah.. Amina isn't a newbie..