Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

oh please KHUSH FEHMI, YOU or say TV KAHANI, doesnt give me any information about the industry whatsoever! 😳

🤣
Actress who lost her role
Actor who has enemies
Serial which is a flop
Director who is directing -____________-
LOL
when you dont know WHO the person is, whats the use of having the so called info
and for your info, when names arent taken, they only raise suspicion to the authenticity of the news/article!
And those articles from TVKAHANI, that HAVE a name, are either those that a member already posts here which is copy>pasted [eg: fawaad's concert meephs went in] OR a news thats goin rounds everywhere esp on FB...
so please, dont think that aap k baghair iss forum main koi info/news nahi rahegi and the likes 🤔

and i see uve very cunningly editted ur comment! 😆 :P
no probz, i'll edit it too, once u read it! 😛

Seriously, hadh hoti hay. I can never match up to a girl when it comes to stuff like this.
I wasn't talking about you. I was talking in general. I edited and only added the last 2 lines... =S

I cannot help it if you're delusive. The website has loyal viewers, critics and visitors, which is a good thing.

I seriously have no idea why you've been behaving this way...

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

Agree with Reeno.TV Kahaani r the first ever to post an article without names?😕 It makes no sense that you read the whole article and at the end ur like,What's the talk about nd then u read other ppl guesses

You know many people do it.

and as for authenticity, time and again it has been proven that articles(blind gossips) there were true.

I.E : The actress with no friends was Ayesha Khan. The girl ended up accepting that on TV.
The old actress was Sania Saeed, who is now doing some tiny-winy serial on Xpress.

But, then, if people want to have preconceived notions, I cannot say anything.

As for why there is blind gossip, it is because you cannot cite the source for it, or simple because it is 'gossip', based on head and say.

I do not write these gossip parts, but I know these are reliable.
Edited by Taify - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail
I have a life, which does not revolve around some website, so people, apologies if I was harsh anywhere. I tried my best to be balancing.

Your opinion to you, mine to mine, but I would keep defending something I like. =)
Edited by Taify - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOL i have a SCREENSHOT where you said "Her" referring to me in reply to Pulwasha, but, NO, i wont post it... LOL why should i?
but anyways, i will edit my comment anyways -__-
sorry if i was harsh! 🤔
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

LOL i have a SCREENSHOT where you said "Her" referring to me in reply to Pulwasha, but, NO, i wont post it... LOL why should i?

but anyways, i will edit my comment anyways -__-
sorry if i was harsh! 🤔

Her wont make any sense there, yaar =S if i said it must have been a mistyping
cause if i wanna refer,i will... not the surge-coated kind :P
life is easier when you try to believe what you r told :p
WAH WAH! 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Taify

I started this thing =P gave it away as i am too busy with studies
just review for it now :P

Well, i think we should appreciate the fact that we have a website which gives info about Paki industry. We're deprived of it..
At times even I make fun of stuff there(when justified), but if I see people trying to find things wrong deliberately, i'd have to speak

you started the website?? That's great ehh.. I agree we are deprived for that matter..

where do you guys get the gossip from?? sources?

Just a suggestion ehh Taify you guys should name it Blind gossip so no one actually looks for the name in it.. they would know there is no names given.. that's done everywhere.. Blind Gossips are in right now.. so Tv Kahaani is not the first one to do it..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

you started the website?? That's great ehh.. I agree we are deprived for that matter..

Just a suggestion ehh Taify you guys should name it Blind gossip so no one actually looks for the name in it.. they would know there is no names given.. that's done everywhere.. Blind Gossips are in right now.. so Tv Kahaani is not the first one to do it..

@bold.. ditto.. masand's gossip and DNA blind gossips are quite IN these days in bollywood
serendipity. thumbnail
Taify, dude, atleast i was well-mannered enough to accept i got harsh! 🤣
BTW, u said SHE should be grateful that theres a website giving HER information...
^something in those lines, so obv till then, i was the only one who was sort of against this blind gossip thingy... so i assume it was me, and u werent talkin about any 3rd person there?! 😆

and, tbh, ive seen blind gossip here n there, particularly on TVKahani, but im not too learned in the subject... so its my fault somewhere aswell 🤔 but anyways, HAR cheez blind gossip?! 🤔
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Well, I write for television.. so I provide them some
and the current team working on it is also working in some production houses. This is how it is all done..
They at times risk their job posting that crap :p lol!

hmm i'll pass that along. thanks! appreciated

serendipity. thumbnail
:O WHY would they RISK THEIR JOBS MAN!? :O
LOL is this website giving them more money?! 🤔
😆 cz they wouldnt just do it for us, right?!
they MUST be getting something in return! 😉