Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sana.B

I never liked Fariha Parvez.. Found her over-rated.

Hate Annie.

lol she is talking more then singing 🀣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I sitll listen to Pakistani music from years back πŸ˜† only because we have nothing new that's worth hearing πŸ€”It's all about being a wannabe now and I am saying this with a strong stand. Half the songs are full of English or just showing off something or the other :/My all time favs would be Atif, Ali, Fakhir, Shehzad Roy, HadiqaNow there's Bilal Khan and QBOne other fav of mine would be Nazia Hassan..she's no more though..I really like her "Dosti" track.
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i was also thinking about this the other day.. we used to have really good singers in the past.. i used to like Awaz band (Haroon + Fakhir) they made a good combo.. too bad they broke up..Haroon used to come up with quite decent numbers .
and present singers.. i toh dont even know their names apart from few.
and VJs dont even talk about them. they are mere eye candies nothing else.
some one just mentioned Annie.. she is horrible to say the least.. Sur se toh us ka dooor dooor tak koi rishta nahi πŸ˜†

on a positive note.. we have some good singers who are singing OSTs of many serials\soaps.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
oh i thought i was the only one who stopped listening to Paki music nowadays...
well same here...i dun feel the essence...dun even feel lyk tuning into IM, ARY Musik or AAG...
i remember 5 or 6 years ago we were crazzyyy for Paki Musik!!! Jal, Ep, Strings, Noori , Shezad Roy , Faakhir , Ali Azmat, Call.. These names were soo Popular and their songs used to be AMAZING <333 me n my friendss were Huge fanss of thm...esp JAL n EP
but now i dun see anything lyk tht :/
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sana.B

I never liked Fariha Parvez.. Found her over-rated.

Hate Annie.

ke Dil hua Bo Kataa πŸ˜†
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

ke Dil hua Bo Kataa πŸ˜†

O vela yaad kar..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

@ Usman- yep, I'm really like all the OST singers these days..I tend to hear those more than actual music now πŸ˜†

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I don't know.Our music industry has suddenly become unbearable.I think the major problem is that school/College bands write their own songs and somehow after a year or so release it. These days,As the Urdu or our Society is MashaAllah the lyrics r meaningless,its more of tuk-bandi.As the voice of the singer is not polished,he/she tries to cover it up with the beats etc...In the end,the song is totally killed...😳

Don't kill me for this but these days Bilal is very popular.I personally find him okay.He sings in sucha montone voice.The flavour of an actual song is missing.πŸ˜•

My Pak fav has been Vital signs,Junoon & Strings.
They have been versatile through out.Other's sooner or later end up on the same place,eg,Lately,Atif Aslam has been singing the same kind of lovey dovey songs.πŸ€ͺ

I am really picky with songs so m pretty sure most of u wont agree with meπŸ˜‰
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: fairy17

@ Usman- yep, I'm really like all the OST singers these days..I tend to hear those more than actual music now πŸ˜†

ditto.. there are a few serials which i dont watch but i like their OSTs
Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
So true...in past the,pakistani music was the best, ppl use yo copy us but now the situation has changed...the band evn the singles were good like shehzad roy, vital sign sajjad ali few songs, jawad ahmed, fuzon, string etc...thy were awesome evn few songs of EP , noori's manwa re was my fav but suddrnly all disappeared evn jsl atif aslam shafqat amanat ali duidmt coming ip with good numberz...evnshariq romi, shiraz upal thy sb gayab hogai hain...
N annie she's too annoying, aisa lagta hi nhi she is singing frm het mouth...
Agree the ost r much better...
Few days back I was switching the channels , whn few singers in a morning show was thrre as a guest...n zainaul abdin,hope anyone knows him says k i go to some music channel n ask thm to play my new video so tht all comes to know tht dere is a new video In the market but channel walai replied to him we play pak music 12-4 at night...if u agree thn we'll play...if this remains the situation thn who put their foot in such thing, thy better go for good options like acting modeling etc..