Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
well i think Sanam is a good actress n she has worked in quite a lot of dramasi think she became really popular frm Nurpur ki Rani
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya was so good..

So glad there's someone else who enjoyed that drama! It's not a classic or anything but it was a good drama. Solid acting. Alot of the things depicted in that drama I've seen happen in real life, so it was nice seeing those things being addressed. Also the OST was ace!
Haven't started watching Nadamat yet. I know people have been quite dissapointed with it, but I'm still hopeful because Sajid Hassan is in it. Might start watching it today. Slightly off topic but I've heard really good things about Sanjha so deffo going to start watching that today.
Edited by Amara_B - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amara_B

So glad there's someone else who enjoyed that drama! It's not a classic or anything but it was a good drama. Solid acting. Alot of the things depicted in that drama I've seen happen in real life, so it was nice seeing those things being addressed. Also the OST was ace!
Haven't started watching Nadamat yet. I know people have been quite dissapointed with it, but I'm still hopeful because Sajid Hassan is in it. Might start watching it today. Slightly off topic but I've heard really good things about Sanjha so deffo going to start watching that today.

I catch Nadamat at times here & there because my mom watches it on a regular basis. It has a story, & a different one. Sanam's doing a good job and then of course Sajid Hassan is doing brilliantly himself.

The reason why some people may seem disappointed with that drama is merely because these days a lot of people, especially the younger lot who have decided to watch dramas look forward to stuff that pertains to romance btwn a young guy & girl. The fact that Sanam is paired to Sajid in this drama threw so many people off that they didn't even ATTEMPT to give the story a shot. I mean Sajid, Sanam, Shahood Alvi, Zhaley are pretty good actors. I'm sure they didn't sign this drama just for the heck of it...but once again, like I said unfortunately some people only look forward to a.) romantic dramas, b.) romance must be btwn a young girl & guy..c.) if they're all good looking..then, thats just a bonus. 😆
Edited by starstruckk - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I was gonna open a thread on Nadamat once because the story and the lead cast is not bad, however the flaws:
Direction/Camera angles are very poor..
Bindiya is a nightmare to watch + Taifoor + Anam Ch.
Get a replacement for all this, and the drama would've been promising.
Plus Kaafir comes on Monday. A lot of PPL watch that.
Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstruckk

I catch Nadamat at times here & there because my mom watches it on a regular basis. It has a story, & a different one. Sanam's doing a good job and then of course Sajid Hassan is doing brilliantly himself. The reason why some people may seem disappointed with that drama is merely because these days a lot of people, especially the younger lot who have decided to watch dramas look forward to stuff that pertains to romance btwn a young guy & girl. The fact that Sanam is paired to Sajid in this drama threw so many people off that they didn't even ATTEMPT to give the story a shot. I mean Sajid, Sanam, Shahood Alvi, Zhaley are pretty good actors. I'm sure they didn't sign this drama just for the heck of it...but once again, like I said unfortunately some people only look forward to a.) romantic dramas, b.) romance must be btwn a young girl & guy..c.) if they're all good looking..then, thats just a bonus.

Yea I thought the Sajid/Sanam pairing might be one of the reasons people were put off it. I'm a young and pretty new viewer of Pak dramas, and personally I tend to enjoy the dramas that aren't so lovey dovey but realistically portrayed. Also I'm definatley not averse to couples with a big age gap. I liked the pairing of Adnan Siddiqui and the girl who plays Momi in Parsa (one of my favourite pairings in fact) so as long as the story is good I'm fine with it. Plus come on guys it's Sajid Hassan! Lol.

Originally posted by: Sana.B

I was gonna open a thread on Nadamat once because the story and the lead cast is not bad, however the flaws:
Direction/Camera angles are very poor..
Bindiya is a nightmare to watch + Taifoor + Anam Ch.
Get a replacement for all this, and the drama would've been promising.
Plus Kaafir comes on Monday. A lot of PPL watch that.

I still haven't started watching it, but I can definitely see how this could be off putting. I tend to abandon dramas if the acting is dodgy and the direction/camera amateurish. Doesn't sound good :( I do love the ost though.
Kaafir is another one I've heard a lot about but haven't got around to watching. I remember being put off by the promos for it. I really like Ayesha Khan though - most of her dramas are excellent so might give it a shot.
Edited by Amara_B - 12 years ago