Life being a little unfair with Sanam Baloch?

Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Every Actor gets that one drama that becomes the turning point of their career .
Humayun's drama Mehndi.
Naveen,Mahira & Fawad got Humsafar.
Adeel has now got Maat-e-jaan.
Fahad Mustafa got Mein Abdul Qaadir ho..
& the list goes on...

Anyways my point is Sanam has been coming in some top dramas.A few to name:
Doraha
Daam
Daastan.

She has proved her acting skills in every serial,especially Daastan.After Daastan,i thought now she'll reach the heights that she deserves but now i see her dramas like Nadamat,Zindagi dhoop tum ghanna saaya..M like wth..Why is she signing such serials?She deserves so much better😕.

An actor climbs the ladder of success gradually,but i think after Daastan,life isnt being a lill fair with Sanam or she herself is unable to pick up good projects.

I really like her acting nd whats sad is that she got that one drama that could b the turning poin for her,but i guess it didnt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Meepha Sanam gets offered a lot of work, but she's particularly choosy about her scripts and characters she said. She chooses whatever drama she does..
I think she needs to stop working with Haissam. Her characters/acting in AA, KPKPPBT, were pathetic..
Even Dur-e-Shawar's promos don't excite me one bit..
It's looks too similar to her Nadamat and Dastaan look.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I don't quite get what you're saying because it seems like you're contraindicating yourself.

You're saying every actor gets that turning point, for instance Humayun with Mehndi, Mahira with Humsafar, Fahad with MAQH etc etc...& then you go on to mention how Sanam has been in a few top dramas. You do realize that these three top dramas that you mentioned have all been pretty huge for Sanam?...Daam & Dastaan were definitely her breakthrough performances..& then Doraha was massive for someone who was a newbie..she doesn't have just one hit to her name..but many..& some of the people you mentioned while comparing aren't even worthy of being compared to Sanam because they've only had one hit thus far, in their careers.

Further, I don't know if you have listened to Sanam's interviews..but as Sana pointed out above..she gets a lot of work...she's the only actress from the current, top lot who has even hosted a morning show and is all set to host another one. & hosting a morning show is far more beneficial financially than acting in any drama...big bucks there. There is a reason for all of that..because Sanam has already proven herself as an actress.

I don't know about any of you guys but when I see Sanam's work in her current dramas..though they may not be superhits like her Daam, Dastaan or Doraha..it proves her versatility as an actress. She has attempted comedy. drama, tragedy, romance & nearly everything..as an actress/actor everything you do is not a guaranteed success..but you have to give it a shot to say..& Sanam does that.

Fahad Mustafa hasn't done anything worthwhile post Main Abdul Qadir Hoon..same with Faisal Qureshi these days..Ayesha Khan post Paarsa & the list goes on. Does that mean life has been unfair to these people? LOL of course not..Faisal Qureshi is attempting comedy these days & though those attempts may not be all that successful like his Meri Zaat Zarre Benishaan doesn't mean he has lost it or he has suddenly started to suck..it only means that some things work while others don't.

Sanam is already classified as one of the best actresses on television..& she herself said she wants to be versatile..& she is doing that..but once again, some stuff works out while others don't..doesn't mean she has started to suck all of a sudden.
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Zindagi dhoop tum ghana saaya was so good..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
never really liked her .. dont know why she never clicked with me until Daam happened.. she was quite good in it.
649486 thumbnail
I like looking at Sanam Baloch but acting wise I've yet to connect to her performances
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nadamat is actually a pretty interesting story..and sanam's coming with sajid hussain - most of the dramas he does r so intense..it's a great experience for sanam to work alongside him...
mahira hit that bar just with her first serial becuz humsafar just happened to have an extraordinarily phenomenal combo of everything.. but i think sanam is good on her own place... mahira, fawad, sanam, all three are, IMO fantastic assets to tv dramas. and sanam again and again proves herself. mahira we are yet to see - will she be able to now live up to this bar that humsafar has set for her??? that's to be seen..
i think humsafar's craze right now is just overshadowing all other dramas.. so it seems sanam may not be having it that fair.. but i think she is... having two shows running at the same time, with a third one lined up to start from just this weekend - that is HUGE. (i actually dunno of any of her other current dramas, other than nadamat kpkpbt and DES..) .. with the number of shows, all of shows she has been coming in, all of which made a name, she is one actress i'd bet is going to the peak... i mean - ek show khatam hota nahi uska and ek aur aajata hai.. it shows two things: one - she must be a real hard worker. 2- she must have a line of production houses running after her. and 3-she must really love versitality.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Umm this isn't a Mahira vs. Sanam topic...

And yess, Sanam did great acting in Noor Pur Ki Rani, Daam, and Dastaan, but even I'm not a fan of watching her on-screen.. She bores me.
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Basically shes not getting any HumTv dramas .. she must've pissed off someone there... just kidding 😆.. I love Sanam and im dying to watch her in a GOOD drama serial soon.. Cant even bother watching the ones shes in recently and as for her choosing the right scripts ? dude her character in KPKPPBT is the most confusing characters ever.
Simi_YaRaLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
no doubt she is good actress...
she is naturally actress.. she is talented...
love her acting.. and she choose strong character thats y she choose these character..
nidamat we dont like but there her character is strong..
Edited by similuvs_ashiuv - 12 years ago