Abusing in Pakistani Serials

larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
salam friends
i kindly apologize for the title but i couldnt think abt another one
this is a very serios topic to talk abt jaisa woh alcohol wala topic serios tha
im watching pakistani serial for ages and i still believe that the actors the story the serial is very much talented
i dont know if it has happen to me for the first time, but i wanna share something , +#
arent we muslim ? - yes v r
abusing dena gunna hai? - haan hai
i was watching mehmoodabaad ki malikaye and ek hath p hin aur ek haath pe lahu
the situtation as required the brother of zeenat in MBKM was angry on the maulvi and talking abt his sister rape to his friends, i suddenly heard beep beeep beeeppp'?? and when they closed the screen i cleary could c which abuse he is giving, i am shocked
the same happens in EHPHEHPL. faisal qureshi who was playing a '' gunda type'' guy in the serial he also abuses and then this beeep beeep beeepp!!!
know im totally shocked and very very sad abt it, maybe the serial maker is showing the situation abt k real life mein aisa bhi hota hai, lekin dont u think that this abusing system which has begun in our serials r a bit ... ?
let me tell u, i don watch bollywood movies and these days in every b-movie there something abusive all the way,
ab humaron ne kis baat ki kasar chordi?
plz dont take that offensive, give ur views abt it and i once again apologize from my behalf if ihv said somwthing wrong
thank u

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Its not like people dont swear or if they wont show it people will start swearing..
as EHPHEHPL they have shown Faisal as the gunda.. its normal for people like him to swear.. now if you are concerned that people would copy it then it depends.. not everyboady wants to be like a gunda.. and how many of them not swear already?? they beep it thats the good thing.. you don't get what he is saying..i think it does set the mood of the serial..
same goes for MKM.. people of small areas swear like anything.. Mehmoodabad is such a supressed area what can we expect of people from there? not alot of them are educated.. nor do they know how to talk properly..
harsh but reality..
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
looks like you have not watched Kuch pyaar ka pagalpan.. the guy abused and they dint beep it ..
larki_punjaban thumbnail
^^ oh really, na i mean its okay if they beep the abusing , but v can already c and v already knows dat is beep k peeche abusing hai
larki_punjaban thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Its not like people dont swear or if they wont show it people will start swearing..

as EHPHEHPL they have shown Faisal as the gunda.. its normal for people like him to swear.. now if you are concerned that people would copy it then it depends.. not everyboady wants to be like a gunda.. and how many of them not swear already?? they beep it thats the good thing.. you don't get what he is saying..i think it does set the mood of the serial..
same goes for MKM.. people of small areas swear like anything.. Mehmoodabad is such a supressed area what can we expect of people from there? not alot of them are educated.. nor do they know how to talk properly..
harsh but reality..

ya dats what iam saying, that reality mein yahi hota hai, is baat c mein disagree nahin kar rahi, lekin zaruri to nahi k cheez baar baar ki jaye
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I seriously don't know if I am okay with it or not. On one hand I'd want the makers to show what's the reality and on the other hand I don't want to watch those scene with "elder people" who are watching it too. And if we talk about the point how it's against the teachings of islam then I'd like to say, the things people are showing nowadays in show how many of them are exactly according to the teachings of Islam ? None. They show hugging, kissing on cheeks, holding hands, dancing and what not. Is this all allowed ? ofcourse not. So if we kinda ignore these things then why do we have to care about the abusive language ?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
happen to watch kucch pyar ka pagal pan today.. just awien hi.. it had loads of beeps in the whole episode.. and almost all of them were not required.. i think they are just getting a bit too over with it