THE ACTRESS WHO IS PLAYING HERSELF

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

She started her career as a model, and went on to host one of the most popular parody shows of recent times, on one of the most popular channels today. She is now in the A-League, and is also considered to be a big draw by industry men.
The actress, who is known for her straight forwardness, and I-damn-care attitute, has irked a lot of people. She might have her fans, but the cup of haters seems to be brewing too.
The actress has several[several] serials on-air on different television channels these days. If she is playing an evil sister in one serial, we see her as the loud-mouthed wife in other. The actress has carved a niche for herself, and this has done some of her competetors no good.
In a recent bash, her contemporaries were seen discussing her sudden rise to fame. Whereas one actress, who has worked with her in the past, appraised her acting potential, the other actress was fast to disagree. The actress, who is currently seen with the girl in question, bravely made a statement that the actress is only playing herself on-screen. She went on to say that the actress in question is an evil, mean, and greedy woman in real life, and pulling off such characters is no big deal for her.
The jealousy in the tone was quite evident. The married actress, who is also a big name in the industry, was soon joined in by other girls from the industry turning the actress in quesiton into a punching bag .
A director, who has worked with most of the actresses in the industry, commented that the girl is bound to reach the top, but at the same time confirmed the rumors of her demands sky rocketing.
The pack also agreed to keep the discussion - A SECRET.

http://www.tvkahani.com/WEBSITE/Articles/the-actress-who-plays-herself.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amara_B thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Knew the answer to this the minute I saw the thread title. Lol It's Saba Qamar.

Originally posted by: chaha_khan

In a recent bash, her contemporaries were seen discussing her sudden rise to fame. Whereas one actress, who has worked with her in the past, appraised her acting potential, the other actress was fast to disagree. The actress, who is currently seen with the girl in question, bravely made a statement that the actress is only playing herself on-screen. She went on to say that the actress in question is an evil, mean, and greedy woman in real life, and pulling off such characters is no big deal for her.
The jealousy in the tone was quite evident. The married actress, who is also a big name in the industry, was soon joined in by other girls from the industry turning the actress in quesiton into a punching bag .
A director, who has worked with most of the actresses in the industry, commented that the girl is bound to reach the top, but at the same time confirmed the rumors of her demands sky rocketing.
The pack also agreed to keep the discussion - A SECRET.

http://www.tvkahani.com/WEBSITE/Articles/the-actress-who-plays-herself.html

And I'm guessing the actress who dissed her is Aamina Sheikh.
Edited by Amara_B - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It is Saba Qamar only. She is known for being straight forward and all, but I have doubt on the otehr one being Aminaaah !
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Aminah Sheikh and Saba Qamar.. But even I have a doubt about Amina being the other lady who said rude things about her, could it?
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Saba and the married woman who later joined them is Aminah..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
that font.. my poor eyes..
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
OMGG 2direct hamain to pata hi nahi tha..😆😆 jk
wats ur name btw??
649486 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

OMGG 2direct hamain to pata hi nahi tha..😆😆 jk
wats ur name btw??

😆 My name is Najam, Naj for short. Your name is obvious, but do you have shorter form or a pet name, Aapka naam bohat lamba hai😆
Edited by 2direct - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

😆 My name is Najam, Naj for short. Your name is obvious, but do you have shorter form or a pet name, Aapka naam bohat lamba hai😆

ohh man i have alot of pet names.. Pallo, Pallu, washi.. choose the best one..😆
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

ohh man i have alot of pet names.. Pallo, Pallu, washi.. choose the best one..😆

add Pulwa to this list too ..😆