Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starstuck

that website on the picture, does it exist? I tried googling it couldnt find it. it says FawadAfzalKhan.com?

I found this link on FB
http://www.fawadafzalkhan.com/
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ thanks.

Fawad looks nice in the other pics uploaded on the sets of Bandhan,
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh please no! i hope Fawad and Resham get paired but not with Neelam ...i'm sure Neelam would play his younger sister yeah she is very young then him...so she would be sister XD
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
by the way, for those who think Neelum can't act or so..I'd suggest they watch Jalpari if they aren't already. I think she's doing a pretty good job in that drama as the main, female lead.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstuck

by the way, for those who think Neelum can't act or so..I'd suggest they watch Jalpari if they aren't already. I think she's doing a pretty good job in that drama as the main, female lead.

i've seen the title OST and yes i think she acted brilliantly in it sometimes when my mom watches i watch it too so i think yeah she really knows how to act
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
i dont watch jalpari, it doesnt air here, but i dont like her looks either that much * no offence* she ALWAYS looks a choti behen kinda and not the lead wali type! :S
i think my views might change if someday i do watch Jalpari...

anyways

Oh god, so fawad WILL marry resham!? :S :|

OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Reema ki shadi in here 🤔
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I better have Fawad paired up with Resham then with Neelam..they can probably show Resham a year or two older than Fawad that'd be a new concept in pakistani tv..
i tried watching Jalpari.. couldnt sit through it.. Neelam has a very regular face.. like watever u do with her she still looks the same..not that its wrong.. i'd rather comment on her acting which she never does .. 😆 she looks fine i think.. like any other girl..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@fairy beta reema kahan se aagyi?! 🤣
TwilightHorizon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

I better have Fawad paired up with Resham then with Neelam..they can probably show Resham a year or two older than Fawad that'd be a new concept in pakistani tv..

i tried watching Jalpari.. couldnt sit through it.. Neelam has a very regular face.. like watever u do with her she still looks the same..not that its wrong.. i'd rather comment on her acting which she never does .. 😆 she looks fine i think.. like any other girl..

@bold no dear this kind of concept is not new for pakistani tv
sadia imam was once paired in this kind of role some years back . she was paired with ahsan khan and in that she was 4 yrs older then ahsan

khair pehlay jb kabhi bandhan ka zikar hota tha tu meray mind me nadia khan ati thi ya us ki cooking skills😆
ab shayad fawad khan bi mind me aye ga 😉