Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Everyone has different opinions and people should learn to respect them instead of arguing or making fun of their posts .If you dont agree or not liking it IGNORE...
Anyways Coming back to Topic
Yar i have a feeling k Reshem will be his wife
Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^nahi be :|
im sure bhabi waabi hogi 😳 iA
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Afridimalikk-

^nahi be :|

im sure bhabi waabi hogi 😳 iA

Hope so But soch BANDHAN πŸ˜• Obviously it cant be like Purana wala Bandhan.I think Wo Neelum main interested hoga or Reshem sy shadi ho gai hogi coz of family issues and etc πŸ˜•
i wish and hope nhi ho aisa
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

kya matlab!? :|
allah kare amma bane resham fawad ki ya fawad ki guest appearance ho -__-
inna 3rd class drama lagingg! -__-

Oh yaar i meant ke i think this is the story.
Fawad-Resham- Couple,not a happy one.Fawad falls 4 Neelam.Later on,Fawad realises that wife is life so he goes back to erπŸ˜›

Hahaha,Pata nahi yaar.I hope so too that guest appearance ho otherwise Neelam and Resham ka drama dekhna parey gaπŸ˜‰
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

DUDE! you have GOT TO STOP disagreeing and bringing out points against people in every single topic i mean everywhere, [in this forum] u are the ONLY minority, i mean WHO judged them on their looks?! Looks aaye kahan se? ur statement very clearly verifies, that YOU KNOW that they dont look good, and thats whats being pointed out, which, by the way, wasnt the mere case, hun!
LOL both of them are below average actresses, though resham is way better than neelam, but Fawad has set a high standard, and its totally ok, if we as fans want him to be with higher rated or atleast better rated actresses than these! or even directors or production houses! We have every right to put the actors down when they do something that is not expected of them and we have every right to be all hyped up and excited for something we'd love them doing! πŸ˜•

i agree with your last line, i think he's mature enough to do that, but mind you, he himself, after reading Humsafar's script said, that he was doing it because of the cast and that he knew that the cast'd click! He said that in more than 1 interviews, so cast matters a great deal... you just CANNOT have a drama do as gud as dastan or MAQH or Humsafar with Neelam Munir and Kanwar Arsalan! :| u just cant!? :P k? LOL
and stop pointing the poor people [neelam n resham] for their looks, cz i think theyre both pretty in their own ways! 😳

Here we go again..πŸ˜†

So, just because I'm the "minority" I can't disagree...I think I very well can. and you guys can disagree with what I gotta say too.

Like I said my points just seem to differ than 98 % of the members on this forum from what I've noticed. If my opinions or comments in general come out rude or blunt then well I guess other people need to change their perceptions about the comments I post.

On this forum, I can honestly say I share the same sentiments and opinions with merely one or two people at most..if 98 percent of the people have one thing to say and I got something else to say then well yes, I am the minority but hey, it's a public forum..I can criticize a post if I feel another way..and you guys are more than welcome to do the same with mine. I won't mind, it's a public forum.. expressing what you think or feel is what you're here to do.

& about the looks part:..I already covered that part..Not going to be repetitive here and voice the same thing to every member now. πŸ˜†

Once again..DISAGREEING should not be a problem. That's the only way one can even have a discussion. Don't you guys ever get tired of never having anyone voice something DIFFERENT than you for a change? seriously. lol

& why should one IGNORE a comment if they disagree? Some members here need to go to other sections on this forum and see that how every other section is discussing topics based upon different opinions. You guys unncessarily get way too defensive about someone disagreeing..why not argue back and DEFEND your stance instead of resorting to personal attacks like "grow up!".. it's def not that..like I said before..do you guys never get bored of having people voice the SAME thing as the next person, 24/7 around here? πŸ˜†

@ Sana B. : yeah you're right..forgot the novel was called Humsafar too.

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
anitamalik thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
YAY! Looking forward to it =)
459718 thumbnail
I feel like i have entered a indian drama section post rather than Pakistani Drama section...πŸ˜† that apart ,guys everyone has the right to voice their opinions. How someone else takes them, you can't fault them for it, but you can contradict and fight your stance. my point is in the end if you know what you feel is right, voice it and stand up for it, make others see what you are seeing. Discuss! Isn't that what the forum is for? That being said, everyone should read or write comments with an open mind rather than pinpointing.

back to topic. :@ fawad with resham & neelam? hmm...i was told sometimes when you got nothing good to say, saying nothing is the best option...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@starstruck: ive never pointed u out for disagreeing, in any other topic have i!? i like how we have all difference of opinions, may it be each and every time, but here, i took that point to initiate my reply, because that hit straight to my face, obviously i was the ONLY OPEN person who criticized Fawad for choosing a below average star cast to work with and then other people followed, what hit me, was you thought i was let down by the way they look, mind you, which wasnt simply the mere case! πŸ˜•
That was pathetic cz judging people by the way they look wud be the post-last thing that i'd ever do! 😳
that ways my personality developed a question mark, id never say tht unless im like u know acting sorta funny or hating someone for playing a "character" thats it, thats what put me off and then on, so i cud voice out and clear myself, otherwise, im glad, all of us dont share the same opinion about stuff cz that ways no discussions and that would certainly be boring?! πŸ€”

πŸ€— :)
Edited by -Afridimalikk- - 12 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
ohh Bandhan was another drama..an old one right?? and Fawad wid Reshamm?? plzzz Nooo
waise i dun really like Neelam Munir but in this drama i STILL hope tht he's paired up wid Neelum n not Resham!
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

that website on the picture, does it exist? I tried googling it couldnt find it. it says FawadAfzalKhan.com?