Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: starstuck

why are you getting so personal? did I hit a nerve? awww..I'm sorrry to hurt your feelings...😆

I merely commented on what I read. you on the other hand are getting personal for no reason.

& I never even pinpointed anyone in particular so not sure why you're whining. You're the one who brought up the Sanam-Fawad vs Humsafar fan thing..and yes, that's quite 2nd grade-ish.

It's funny how you can't have a DISCUSSION on this forum because people are way too sensitive and get offended way too easily. quite hilarious. 😆

not my fault my opinions differ from 98 % of the people who post in this section. ohhh welll. 😛

Huh personal..You quoted my post .I was giving an example and you made it like wohooo ye wo blah categorizing and etc etc and when i replied you are saying such stuff Omg🤣 First you made issue of nothing and than 🤣
Ok For you it might be 2nd-GRAD-ISH becauseyou are taking it in WRONG way.so its ok its your problem 😛
Good night
Sorry Good Morning
Edited by chaha_khan - 12 years ago
hausaf thumbnail
Wasnt Bandhan also the name of Nadia Khan and Noman Masood's drama aired on PTV almost 10 years back?
chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: hausaf

Wasnt Bandhan also the name of Nadia Khan and Noman Masood's drama aired on PTV almost 10 years back?

Yes and that serial was a Big hit.It was a love story of a Newly married couple
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaha_khan

Huh personal..You quoted my post .I was giving an example and you made it like wohooo ye wo blah categorizing and etc etc and when i replied you are saying such stuff Omg🤣 First you made issue of nothing and than 🤣

Ok For you it might be 2nd-GRAD-ISH becauseyou are taking it in WRONG way.so its ok its your problem 😛
Good night
Sorry Good Morning

uh, whaaattt? 😆 I don't get you? I quoted you because you were OBVIOUSLY referring to what I said. & I didn't make an issue..I posted a comment just like everyone else. If you felt I was wrong, then you could have argued otherwise..resorting to personal attacks like "oh grow up" is not the way to go. Just for future reference. 😆

I'm glad I made you laugh at least, eh? & good morning to you too.

anywayyy, backk on topic.

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sarmad Khoosat should choose different titles next time. Humsafar & Bandhan are both dramas of the past as well.
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
well i don't any of the actress 😆but ll b looking forward to see buz of Fawad 😍😆
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Sarmad Khoosat should choose different titles next time. Humsafar & Bandhan are both dramas of the past as well.

Humsafar was the name of the novel which is why i guess they kept itt...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

LOL hmm, but how did u know sarmad chose the name!? :S
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

wow, lolll

you can't expect Fawad to be paired with Mahira Khan in every single drama. I'm glad Fawad wasn't judgmental about the way his female costars LOOK like some people are reacting here. If you don't like Neelum or Resham's acting..then that's fine because that's opinionated...but just making Fawad look like the bechara because he's paired with them is a bit over the top. Fawad's an actor..and a brilliant one..I'm sure he's not gonna go by the way his costars look, instead how the scripts look.

@bold; heey, you totally misunderstood me ... By look i didnt meant "The way she look" features .. Shape of nose, eyes etc,.. I meant the show is looking old, like unreleased one 😳 resham is looking lit bit younger .. That' Why i refered to her by saying LOOK at her, and didnt said anything negative about her look, she is good looking thou. And we never Mentioned mahira over here 😳

PEACE :)

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

wow, lolll

you can't expect Fawad to be paired with Mahira Khan in every single drama. I'm glad Fawad wasn't judgmental about the way his female costars LOOK like some people are reacting here. If you don't like Neelum or Resham's acting..then that's fine because that's opinionated...but just making Fawad look like the bechara because he's paired with them is a bit over the top. Fawad's an actor..and a brilliant one..I'm sure he's not gonna go by the way his costars look, instead how the scripts look.

DUDE! you have GOT TO STOP disagreeing and bringing out points against people in every single topic i mean everywhere, [in this forum] u are the ONLY minority, i mean WHO judged them on their looks?! Looks aaye kahan se? ur statement very clearly verifies, that YOU KNOW that they dont look good, and thats whats being pointed out, which, by the way, wasnt the mere case, hun!
LOL both of them are below average actresses, though resham is way better than neelam, but Fawad has set a high standard, and its totally ok, if we as fans want him to be with higher rated or atleast better rated actresses than these! or even directors or production houses! We have every right to put the actors down when they do something that is not expected of them and we have every right to be all hyped up and excited for something we'd love them doing! 😕

i agree with your last line, i think he's mature enough to do that, but mind you, he himself, after reading Humsafar's script said, that he was doing it because of the cast and that he knew that the cast'd click! He said that in more than 1 interviews, so cast matters a great deal... you just CANNOT have a drama do as gud as dastan or MAQH or Humsafar with Neelam Munir and Kanwar Arsalan! :| u just cant!? :P k? LOL
and stop pointing the poor people [neelam n resham] for their looks, cz i think theyre both pretty in their own ways! 😳