Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Maha - iknow* Bandhan seems kind of traditonal type of dramas, or dunno hope its not BOORING & top of all hope none of the gurls are leads :(
-Hina- thumbnail
Fariha - Wohi toh^^ i was thiking the same.
never knew ke aise bhi waqt ayeega 😳
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
traditional type hua then id like...
bas yeh dono eew log na hon -__-
ughh fawad ka standarddd! :X
i think its an unreleased purana show! :P 🀣
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
🀣 so true Reeno :P
Fawad has set a HIGH standard after Dastaan and HS...pehle bhi kaha maine...yeh sab hum seh nahi sakenge πŸ₯Ί
-Hina- thumbnail
Reeno - you know what, you might be right .. just LOOK at Resham, its looking like a old show, but still .. hope none of those ladies are the lead :| mksfdfd*

Fari - I second THAT ! soo true he have builed a standard and now doing this is soo UGH.

OUCH - it HURTS ! we fans loves him & want his best, issilie we can feel the PAIN jo abhi aya hi nhai .. πŸ˜’
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow, lolll

you can't expect Fawad to be paired with Mahira Khan in every single drama. I'm glad Fawad wasn't judgmental about the way his female costars LOOK like some people are reacting here. If you don't like Neelum or Resham's acting..then that's fine because that's opinionated...but just making Fawad look like the bechara because he's paired with them is a bit over the top. Fawad's an actor..and a brilliant one..I'm sure he's not gonna go by the way his costars look, instead how the scripts look.

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I dont have problem with Neelum but Reshem 🀒 .I think people should give a chance to Neelum .
And please who said that People want him with Mahira only.I have read all posts here and i dont think that anyone mentioned her name.and i am not expecting such some Fawad-Sanam fans type behavior from Humsafar fans.I hope they are mature enough to accept Fawad with different Co-stars and Cast.
Anyways thanks for sharing shoot pictures.Waiting for some Details about show.
All the Very Best to Fawad
P.S i said "Some fawad-Sanam" fans because i have seen some of them posting on different places that they only want Fawad-Sanam and etc and they dont like fawad with any other girl or sanam with any other guy .It was just an example and i used them because it was related to Fawad .So no offense and dont take it in negative way please
Edited by chaha_khan - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaha_khan

I dont have problem with Neelum but Reshem 🀒 .I think people should give a chance to Neelum .
And please who said that People want him with Mahira only.I have read all posts here and i dont think that anyone mentioned her name.and i am not expecting such some Fawad-Sanam fans type behavior from Humsafar fans.I hope they are mature enough to accept Fawad with different Co-stars and Cast.
Anyways thanks for sharing shoot pictures.Waiting for some Details about show.
All the Very Best to Fawad

wow, how childish πŸ˜†

"I'm not expecting such Fawad-Sanam fan type behavior from Humsafar fans." ...what is this 2nd grade?

why are you categorizing people? so there's a group of Humsafar fans on one side..and a group of Fawad-Sanam fans on the other on this forum? hmm,.interesting..I thought I was just a Pakistani drama fan? guess not.

I don't know where Sanam Baloch came from but let me tell you why I brought up Mahira.

The fact of the matter currently is a lot of people, in general think Mahira and Fawad look nice together. Apart from their acting..one can say that both do look nice in their own respective ways and hence when two good looking people come together..they can look adorable? nice? etc etc. Why did I pick Mahira and not Sanam? or anyone else..well because CURRENTLY, Fawad is being mentioned with Mahira because of Humsafar's massive success.

I read people calling Fawad bechara that he's been paired with two such ladies? why is Fawad a bechara b/c of that? some people also said they'd only watch the drama because of him and not because of the female leads...is everything about Fawad only these days? Sure, I said I'd rather not have Fawad paired with Resham merely because she looks older than him..but just to want Fawad paired with a good looking girl simply because he's good looking is quite strange.

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
huh are you OK ?it was just a random example why you are thinking too MuchπŸ˜•.I have seen so many Fawad-Sanam fans posting such stuff on different places thats y i used them as example whats the Big deal in it .I dunno why you are making it an issue. πŸ˜• categorizing and blah blah blah 🀒
I said SOME fawad-Sanam fans .Did i took her name individually πŸ˜•i did not said anything about SANAM BALOCH.I like her. even i am a fan of fawad-sanam.whats wrong with youπŸ˜•.Dont create drama with the help of your assumptions
Grow up

starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: chaha_khan

huh are you OK ?it was just a random example why you are thinking too MuchπŸ˜•.I have seen so many Fawad-Sanam fans posting such stuff on different places thats y i used them as example whats the Big deal in it .I dunno why you are making it an issue. πŸ˜• categorizing and blah blah blah 🀒

I said SOME fawad-Sanam fans .Did i took her name individually πŸ˜•i did not said anything about SANAM BALOCH.I like her. even i am a fan of fawad-sanam.whats wrong with youπŸ˜•.Dont create drama with the help of your assumptions
Grow up

why are you getting so personal? did I hit a nerve? awww..I'm sorrry to hurt your feelings...πŸ˜†

I merely commented on what I read. you on the other hand are getting personal for no reason.

& I never even pinpointed anyone in particular so not sure why you're whining. You're the one who brought up the Sanam-Fawad vs Humsafar fan thing..and yes, that's quite 2nd grade-ish.

It's funny how you can't have a DISCUSSION on this forum because people are way too sensitive and get offended way too easily. quite hilarious. πŸ˜†

not my fault my opinions differ from 98 % of the people who post in this section. ohhh welll. πŸ˜›

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago