Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Innocent_eyes thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
After reading the views, i can say it might be sania saeed or savera nadeem, Savera was very good in her last serials like qaid tanhai n diya jalai, also she's doing a morning show, but sania saeed seen only in LLZ jis main she wasn't that good...
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
nawww... cant be Sawera..she was in Qaid-e-tanhayi and it was a hit serial..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: starstuck

Humayun Saeed ALWAYS has Ayesha Khan in his dramas. It's quite weird...makes me wonder, does Ayesha even get work apart from the ones Humayun produces. 😆

& it's pretty sad..I agree..Sania's an amazing actress..and our television industry offers so much variety. Surely, she should be able to get roles that do suit her? Unless of course some people are just being narrow minded about casting her.

Starstuck, I also wonder whether Ayesha gets projects from other production houses, apart from Humayun's PH 😆 would be justified to say that he has a big hand in her career. With regards to Sania, I agree with earlier points that she cannot be cast in younger roles. LLZ for one did not suit her. I've always admired her performances but let's face it, she looked out of place. The current trend in Pakistani dramas these days does not favour the senior actresses. I don't think it is possible for her to wait for decent projects that will do justice to her talent because producers will go knocking on the doors of the fresh/younger faces. I just hope that she doesn't fizzle out...it would be rather unfortunate.