Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hausaf thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its Sania Saeed..!

She has put on a "few" kilos
She does Theater
She is bff with Hamayun Saeed, Abdullah Kadwani, Asif Raza Mir and Sameena Hamayun (Her Producer Friends)
Lamha Lamha Zindagi was such a fazool drama!
642940 thumbnail
This sounds like Sania Saeed. She does theatre, is ageing and last serial was Lamha Lamha Zindagi, which I believe was a dud. Producer friend, Humayun Saeed. And Sania has put on a bit of weight...has always had that issue.

I really think it's her but I hope that I am wrong, simply because Sania Saeed is one of my favourite actresses. I've grown up watching her serials and loved her since Aahat. She's a powerhouse performer.

I replied before reading other responses. So others think it's Sania too. Yeah, it's kinda obvious due to the dead giveaway hints. Showbiz can be very cruel. Such a shame...Sania is amazing. I'm not surprised if she's upset with Humayun...they go back a long way. He clearly favours the younger lot, especially Ayesha Khan. Such is life *sigh*
Edited by RafAholic - 12 years ago
649486 thumbnail
^ That's the sad part, she was & still is my favourite actress & could ACT beautifully.
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sania Saeed, Nadia Jamil and Savera Nadeem are brilliant actresses. I hope to see them do quality work in the future as well, especially Nadia because she's done such less.
Even Sonia Rehman from Doraha was such a natural and flawless performer. I hope she comes in more dramas too.
642940 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2direct

^ That's the sad part, she was & still is my favourite actress & could ACT beautifully.

I know. She doesn't deserve to be treated in this manner. But pple are ready to cast barbie dolls with less talent- hard to digest.
Anyway, if the industry isn't treating Sania too kindly then she should just show them the middle finger and continue with theatre and her social work.

Aahat, Aur Zindagi Badalti Hai, Faraar, Shayad Ke Phir Bahaar Aaye, Kahaniyaan, SItara aur Mehr-un-nissa, Kalmoohi...I could go on. She has given stellar performances. Unke kaam se meri bachpan ki yaadein bawasta hain...
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
🤣 lmfao @ currently busy restingg :p
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RafAholic

This sounds like Sania Saeed. She does theatre, is ageing and last serial was Lamha Lamha Zindagi, which I believe was a dud. Producer friend, Humayun Saeed. And Sania has put on a bit of weight...has always had that issue.

I really think it's her but I hope that I am wrong, simply because Sania Saeed is one of my favourite actresses. I've grown up watching her serials and loved her since Aahat. She's a powerhouse performer.

I replied before reading other responses. So others think it's Sania too. Yeah, it's kinda obvious due to the dead giveaway hints. Showbiz can be very cruel. Such a shame...Sania is amazing. I'm not surprised if she's upset with Humayun...they go back a long way. He clearly favours the younger lot, especially Ayesha Khan. Such is life *sigh*

Humayun Saeed ALWAYS has Ayesha Khan in his dramas. It's quite weird...makes me wonder, does Ayesha even get work apart from the ones Humayun produces. 😆

& it's pretty sad..I agree..Sania's an amazing actress..and our television industry offers so much variety. Surely, she should be able to get roles that do suit her? Unless of course some people are just being narrow minded about casting her.
starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Sania Saeed, Nadia Jamil and Savera Nadeem are brilliant actresses. I hope to see them do quality work in the future as well, especially Nadia because she's done such less.
Even Sonia Rehman from Doraha was such a natural and flawless performer. I hope she comes in more dramas too.

Sonia Rehman has always been one of my absolute favorites!

I loved her in Doraha. Haven't really seen her ever since. Like I said in regards to Sania..our television industry offers variety..there has to be room for all kinds of actresses, of different age groups. I feel directors and producers fear that since nowadays, more of the youth has started taking interest in dramas as well..that taking a Sania or a Sonia may not work out..but why not take them accordingly? give them roles that suit them. I'm sure that's possible.
Taify thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sadly, that's her only. I wish she is seen in a drama soon, and in a good role(unlike LLZ)
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I think they're talking about Sania Saeed!