The actress who has no roles?

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Latest Gossip

The actress who has no roles

They say it is a cruel world out there, and a former leady lady is feeling the heat now.The actress, who has given us many hits, and is also acclaimed critically is said to be in a bad phase professionally. The ageing actress, who is only suited for mother and elderly roles now, is not having many takers in the industry. The woman in question, who has been an active part of theatre too, has always been selective of her work, and is known for quality over quantity. Her last serial on a famous satellite channel was a dud, and since then she hasn't been seen in any Big Productions, and is currently busy resting.
The actress, who is often heard telling people that it is her decision to wait until the right offer comes, was recently seen opening up. The not-so-social actress feels betrayed by her Producer friends, who are not taking her in the dramas anymore. Her friends have suggested her to lose a few kilos, as that might help her get more roles. When she was offered a weak role in a serial recently, she was heard saying that Pakistani Dramas have lost the magic touch, and are not worth it.
With her table empty, and friends turning foe, the actress has decided to turn away from her former friends, and contrate on whatever healthy comes towards her, from whichever way.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sadia Imam?
Naheed Shabir? (she needs to lose a few kilos so not sure lol)

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ohh yes it could be her.. she is nowhere to be seen these days on tv.. but she is such a natural actress.. she does not deserve this kind of treatment
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

ohh yes it could be her.. she is nowhere to be seen these days on tv.. but she is such a natural actress.. she does not deserve this kind of treatment

Savera Nadeem did Quaid e Tanhai just last yr..and I believe that drama was a hit. Also, she's coming in another drama with Faisal Qureshi & if I remember correctly Sarmad Khoosat's directing it. So, if that's the case..can't be her..she has done good work recently and is still getting work.
starstruckk thumbnail
Oh yeah, Savera was also in Mere Saiyyan just last yr. Doubt it's her..she still gets good work,
Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Ooohh.. can it be Sania Saeed by any chance? She's a great actress, but the last time I saw her was in Lamha Lamha Zindagi...maybe I just haven't seen her recent work, but I really don't see her on television as much anymore?
simplytoxic thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first name that came into my mind was Maria Wasti...haven't seen her around lately...and as starstruck mentioned, maybe Sania Saeed when I think of Lamha Lamha Zindagi? There she was playing a role so not suitable for her age:P
Taify thumbnail
Oh man.. this is her only :O

The only actress who never compromises on quality. She was in LLH(flop) and then moved to PTV.

She was asked for a supporting role recently(i guess Jalpari, not sure)

fits the bill =S
She is my fav actress. I hope she gets some work soon =( I sooo wanna seee hher.
Edited by Taify - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

The first name that came into my mind was Maria Wasti...haven't seen her around lately...and as starstruck mentioned, maybe Sania Saeed when I think of Lamha Lamha Zindagi? There she was playing a role so not suitable for her age:P

Maria Wasti has just done Ruswaa , Main Haari(both flops) and then one on TV One(flop). This just cannot be her.

hen theys ay, an actress who is known for quality than quantity. It has to be (1) Sania Saeed (2) Nadia Jamil (3) Savera Nadeem ?
starstruckk thumbnail

Originally posted by: simplytoxic

Sania Saeed so do not suit her role in Lamha Lamha. LOLL

Whenever I saw her and Danish Taimoor together..I pictured a mother-son pair. 😆..the good thing is she's still a brilliant actress..however, she's just not suitable as the girl next door kinda characters anymore. Not sure if she's the one this article's talking about..but, I don't see her on air anymore these days. Moreover, she doesn't have to do the young lady kinda roles because those don't suit her anymore..she could very well play other substantial roles..& besides nowadays, a lot of mothers onscreen are shown as quite young. It's not like you see Badar Khalil as the mother anymore (who's quite old now).