Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
ohh i skipped some actors in my previous post.. mentioning them now πŸ˜†

Sana Askari.. she was annoying like anything when she started off in Azar\Dolly ki ayegi baraat.. but when you compare to her performance in her latest serials.. she has improved alot.. you have to give this much credit to her.. i'm not saying she is the best but there is definitely improvement..

Saba Qamar.. i noticed her talent first time in Pani jaisa pyar.. though the serial has pathetic ever ending.. the only good thing about the serial was Saba .. She did a fab job..like she is doing in maat..

Amina Sheikh.. she is all over on tv & getting typecast in same kind of roles.. though she is a good actor but losing her worth by doing same kind of serials

Sumbul.. she is not a very powerful performer.. but has this charm in her.. i like her..πŸ˜†

Ayesha Khan.. no matter how much she appears snobbish or whatever.. but she certainly can act.. and she has proved this again n again by her performances.. she is definitely one of the best in tv industry..

Mahnoor Baloch.. an absolute show piece..doesnt know how to act at all..

now its the turn of my favorite to bash and its none other than komal rizvi..
what was in her mind when she signed mujhe roothne na dena.. she is too old to play the role she is playing.. and what exactly was producer thinking while signing her.. and in that soap 3 guys have fallen for her.. i mean serously...?? and she looks their 'bari baaji' πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

talking about the guys..

i agree with Pulwasha about Mekaal.. he cant act.. he is only good for Ufone advs..

Sami Khan.. he is also in every second serial.. and playing same kind of roles.. i dont like his acting..

Hassan Niazi.. this guy may not be best looking.. but he can certainly act
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
now on topic..

@happy viewer.. i'll recommend you ek nazar meri taraf.. give it a watch.. its a good one..

i love its OST..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzIu3eJMLyI[/YOUTUBE]
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Usman.

ohh i skipped some actors in my previous post.. mentioning them now πŸ˜†

Saba Qamar.. i noticed her talent first time in Pani jaisa pyar.. though the serial has pathetic ever ending.. the only good thing about the serial was Saba .. She did a fab job..like she is doing in maat..

I HAD to agree with that 😳 she acted fab in that show, but the show was SUCH a flop..I'd wait an entire week for it to come and the ending totally pissed me off... very undeserving of her husband!
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i asked for recommendations...not arguements🀣

Bas dekh lo...ek sawaal ke itne jawab πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
God knows wat drew people to my comments.. i never suported anyone..πŸ˜†
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Looolll...I actually enjoyed the "gai bhens pani mein" comment!!!...Loll...and the "jazba" referred to Azfar's fan!!...Lolll,u took me wrong:P...
@Meepha:Thanks!...That sounds interesting!!
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -aweshome_moi-

^^Looolll...I actually enjoyed the "gai bhens pani mein" comment!!!...Loll...and the "jazba" referred to Azfar's fan!!...Lolll,u took me wrong:P...

@Meepha:Thanks!...That sounds interesting!!

thank you thank you *curtsies* πŸ˜† ye mera jazba hai such jazba aagey se hatt ja humain apni shamma jallaani hai 🀣
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
^^Mei aage nai aarai...aap khushi se apni shammaein jalao!!🀣🀣...hahaaha:P
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOL sochna bhi matt! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† i was only singing song on jazba wait i got another one:

ahem...*coughs* Hai jazba junoon toh himmat na haar justuju jo karay woh banay Azfar ki...

...haaye mujhe sharam aarahi hai *old filmy heroine style* 😳😳

!ROFLROFL