Users

Frequent Posters

Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Humsafar
Jalpari
Maaye Ni

These three our the best of the lot in my opinion (though with Humsafar.. the last 2 episodes were not up to the mark)

@Princess - who says criticism is bad? undue criticism is but not genuine one... If Azfar is not that good an actor than how we will he improve unless someone points out his mistakes to him? He might be cute but his good looks will only carry him so far...

@Pulwasha - Imran Abbas has quit television 😲?

EDIT: is aiza the gal who plays Fahad's wife in Maaye Ni? God she is soo bad 🤢 and looks even worse going up against seasoned performers like fahad and the MZZB girl (forgotten her name 😳

Edited by Arwen. - 12 years ago
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
since everyone is already talking about Humsafar and maat.. i wont talk about these two..
i'm watching ek nazar meri taraf on geo.. i'm liking it.. not that great but it isnt bad either.. story is kinda different from other serials on air..
watched one epi of kaala jadu.. its so-so.. may be it will pick up in later episodes..
JCTJSGG.. it looks like a rip off of Kasauti zindagi ki.. prerna married bajaj to save anurag's business... here saba qamar is marrying nouman eijaz to save sami khan's life.. its pathetic.. so many loopholes in the story..

saw discussion on actors going on.. let me put my views here

i agree with Pulwasha and all those who wrote against Imran Abbas.. that guy is full of attitude.. the fame has gone into his head.. dont like him at all
Azzfar imo is not that bad.. he is pretty decent.. but he does same kind of roles.. no variation
Ahsan Khan is a very good actor.. and he has proved it again n again.. but i think he hasnt got his due.. I liked his evil avtar in Pani jaisa pyar
Adeel Hussain is decent.. he looks like boy next door.. and doesnt try too hard to 'act'.. seems like a natural one..

as for females..
i dont like aiza too.. she needs to work harder...
I like Alishba for some reasons i dont know..😆😆 she also doesnt seem too hard to act.. there is certain cuteness in her that i like..
Madiha iftikhar.. she has been in industry for quite a long time now.. but hasnt got the success.. it is actually her fault.. she usually sticks with Abid Ali's production house.. which produces crap serials..but i do think this girl has talent.. and she can do much better...
Aimen Ejaz is good.. not very pretty but very talented..

edited.. its Aimen Tariq not Aimen Ejaz

Edited by Usman. - 12 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
uff main kitnon ka jawaab doon?? bichaari bachi pe thoda reham to karo !! 🤣 okay baba okay maan liya Aiza ki acting thodi khraab hai maan liye Azfar ek jaise role karta hai but now after when your trying to debate with me thats better when you say it healthy criticism ain't bad you can say Ayeza needs to improve or Azfar needs to do better roles but saying badly hurts the fans i never bash any actor or actress unless they do something very bad like Ayesha's Thailand pics thats too much !!
@Sana ummm...yeah but i've searched Ayeza's every pic don't mind but they are much much better than other actress's pics in many pics she is even wearing duppatta on her head don't mind but the pic that you had in your previous siggy of Mahira is much worser than Ayeza's any pic i've ever seen but i never said bad about Mahia did i? i even saw a pic of her being kissed on a cheek by some guy but did i bash her ? no!

@Meepha OMG who is telling you to say good about him🤣 but saying good about your country to foreigners would bring good impact of our Country i every now and then see ad's of Amir Khan telling the people of India to bring good impressions around foreigners behaving nicely telling good about our country;people and culture (that includes drama or film industry) would bring good impressions

Now i would like it if there isn't anymore debate cause i'm getting tired mainn akeli kitnon ko jawaab doon? 😆

BTW i just saw a really awesome telefilm by A&B productions with Azfar and Sana Askari even Nausheen Shah and the guy who played chote Chahudry in kis din mera viyah howega and the acting was very superb Azfar was a blind man and he acted so nicely i laughed so hard in the funny scenes and when he was shown defenseless i was ready to cry so i think he did good acting not superb but it made me stick next to the tv for 3 whole hours

anyways i'm just glad that you guys even though how much you hate Azfar you all had to admit he is cute and i know he is one of the most handsome actors of Pak tv
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

chalo bhei.. gayi bheins pani main.. ab bahar nahi aayegi..

Usman: Aimen kon hai??
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

^^Ok,so I'd been following this thread,and Pulwasha,your comment made me post-in here!!!>...Like,seriously...🤣🤣...I wish to have such "jazba" to support a specific someone...😆😆

On a "side" note...lolll...😆...I'm interested in watching "Mora Piya";Adeel's a jaan.😳...And I really wanna know a lil abt the storyline;if ny1 could help???.😃...
Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^Erm,So Faisal does a show Live with Faisal in which he's trying to make the general public realise about the corruption and stuff.Therefore,he's getting threats.
He's in love with Ujala.Faisal's dad and Ujala's dad are very old friends.Faisal has sent his dad at Ujala's place for Rishta,it got rejected 5 times.In this episode,they take rishta for her the 6th time.

The reason y Ujala's dad says no is because he's saying Faisal should change his profession if he wants to marry Ujala bcx apparently he has been shot once due to his honesty[which he shows in his live shows] and every other day he gets threats so again he rejects it,

In between we get cute Faisal Ujala scenes.In the 2nd episode,Ujala's dad says yes.Engagement & maayo functions pe focus tha.

The story's focus is on after marriage life so lets see how it unfolds

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Taubaaa, is thread a Allah hi maalik hai -__- I just saw all the discussion!
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

chalo bhei.. gayi bheins pani main.. ab bahar nahi aayegi..

Usman: Aimen kon hai??

have you seen kis din mera viyah hove ga??
the peeno girl in that one.. she has done some pretty good acting in other serials too.. but she mostly come in daily serials..
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i asked for recommendations...not arguements🤣

Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: happyviewer

i asked for recommendations...not arguements🤣

isay kehte hain double waaat.. 🤣