Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i know he is just soo amazing that people love him World wide and of course jealous peole can't help but criticize 😆😉😳 jk i'm sure you don't get my point most Pakis don't thats why we aren't one of the best countries of the world despite our talent and ability cause we are full of bad habits may it be throwing garbage,students bunking classes or just plain criticism 😆

Andd Like i have nothing better do than then sit at home and be jealous of a guy who likes to me like a mixture of a squirrel and a typhoid patient (No offense to typhoid patients or squirrels..) and FYI I have the right to criticise, since they're job is to entertain, but if they're gonna be lazy bums and slack off in that department, well im sorry then as a viewer i have the right to object.. They're shows fill a certain time slot, and maybe we could be watching something better at that time, with people who can actually ACT..

🤔 Secondly, Are you in a confused state of mind? 😆

First Azfar, then criticism, then pakistan's condition, and then student's bunking? 😕

So criticism relates to the downfall of Pakistan? Wow. 😳 I really don't know what to say there, i might as well stay shut before something happens...

And why are you saying 'we' are full of bad habits.. some people out there aren't maybe..? Pakistan's downfall is because of other uncountless reasons... I don't think sitting at home and saying things about actors really matters... 🥱

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ROFL you really like to quarrel and say you have better things to do then why are you wasting your precious time on him? (BTW i'm sure squirrels and typhoid patients would be soo happy they would have found by now a reason to live so don't apologise) seriously lets just go to my basic point i meant that lets just promote all actors and make them famous World wide i seriously get annoyed by Fawad Khan since he is my brothers exact look alike but i still promote him in fact he is one of main character in my story including Mahira Khan
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

ROFL you really like to quarrel and say you have better things to do then why are you wasting your precious time on him? (BTW i'm sure squirrels and typhoid patients would be soo happy they would have found by now a reason to live so don't apologise) seriously lets just go to my basic point i meant that lets just promote all actors and make them famous World wide i seriously get annoyed by Fawad Khan since he is my brothers exact look alike but i still promote him in fact he is one of main character in my story including Mahira Khan

Don't all your relatives look like actors? 😆 That's what i've been reading in previous posts...

And my precious time is not being wasted on Azfar Rehman, rather on other things you said such as the Pakistan and Bad habits issue. I still fail to understand the connection. 🥱

And i have no idea what story your talking about? FF? 😕
Paramore thumbnail
OMG LOL i almost fell off my chair at your response first yeah its kinda weird my bro looks like Fawad i look like Ayeza my mom looks like Rekha and more relatives too 😆

oh ho ek cheez pakar ke bethay ho mera matlab samjh jao na yaar!! i meant that if we promote our actors rather that criticizing they would get more popularity and that would be better for our industry!! ab samjh aayi?

and yeah i have a FF its called pains and pleasures
BlackStar. thumbnail
This reminds me, of something..
Yah we should promote our actors, but we should also keep in mind that there's certain limits right? I mean we've definitely crossed the religious line in our shows, let's face it, you cannot watch a drama with your family now. But when non-muslims watch our shows they question about things like the western culture brought into our shows these days, and what do we reply to that? I mean Pakistan is known to be a muslim country, yet day by day whether on TV or not, were moving far away from there..
Obviously your on TV, no one expects you to come with a burqa or a hijab or something, but maybe have some dignity to respect it rather than make fun of it?
And maybe instead of wearing short little dresses you can wear something a bit longer? No one's gonna say anything to you..
Even indian actresses sometimes dress decently than Pakistani ones..

May my soul rest in peace.. I'm done commenting.
Paramore thumbnail
reminds you of what?...

i actually agree some actors are like that example Ayesha Omer and Veena Malik crossed every limit if you bash her by God i'll join you she has brought disrespect by their "pics" but many actresses like Ayeza help maintain it i never saw any bad pic of her just without sleeves no more than that
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkPrincessMew

reminds you of what?...

i actually agree some actors are like that example Ayesha Omer and Veena Malik crossed every limit if you bash her by God i'll join you she has brought disrespect by their "pics" but many actresses like Ayeza help maintain it i never saw any bad pic of her just without sleeves no more than that

Your post reminded me of that..
And why keep Aiza aside and only blame Ayesha or Veena?
All of em wear clothing that sometimes cannot be called decent.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PinkPrincessMew

What your trying to say is that we should support our actors,even if they are bad at their job?:/Errrm,that's wrong.
If this is the case,I shall support Zardaari and try to make hs reputation better,even though i know that he's the cause of the downfall of my country?Likewise,Actors who can't act represent our media at an international level,our long rants on how they act don't make a difference or do they?

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Princess: no offence but how are you?? like 5?? u sound like..and if u look like Aiza ur brother looks like Fawad and wat not wats ur point here?? and now our country's going through downfall because we criticize the people who do not know how to act?? now you dont make sense at all.. Aiza was a model.. she is still i guess.. Wht kinda industry modelling is we all know.. im not stereotyping anything.. but she has done fashion shows and even she wore inappropriate clothing.. who does not everyone does.. she is not the first one.. but the way u are defending her for no specific reason is plain stupid.. we said she cant act end of the story... u dont have to come back with no sense reasonings and talk for nothing.. when u have a valid point maybe then we'll talk..

Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail
Meepha, Pallo - Thank you. <3