Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
well no body is trying to convince u to not like Azfar.. we are just stating our opinions and u should not have a problem with them.. Learn to ignore.. when u say im gonna ignore.. is not actually ignoring.. its like u give importance to watever we say.. Sana: Main chand si looks soo good.. i saw that Fahad Mustafa promo it gave me goosebumps man.. he was like aap meri jagah hote to kya karte.. Abay kya karte..๐Ÿ˜† i think its about a women living with another man without having her talaq from her first husband.. and thats such a good theme.. imma wait for it to come on tv ..
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
guys,i don't watch geo but now that Mora Piya is on air,i saw so many ads.

I have a query!!

Why do they have such weird names of dramas.

-Kaash mein teri beti na hoti(As if baaqi sab get a choice)
& many others,naam bhool gaye!!

@Raju 786
I am not sure if you shall watch Lamha lamha zindagi!The 1st 2 3 episodes were good but it became a drag.Missing links bhi Kaaffiii thi.Not sure if it should be recommended or not๐Ÿ˜‰

Meeph thumbnail
@happyviewer.

Yes,Neeyat was terrible BUT a drama not shot in Turkey and said to be shot in NY!it was actually NY!!๐Ÿ˜†

It was a drag!!The story was realistic & stuff but tooo dragged for a Drama๐Ÿ˜ฒ.

But yes i have to say..After watching Neeyat,Reading the Humsafar novel-i wasn't sure that Mahira could play the sad wala part but now i am amazed.She has improved so much.Bol,Neeyat and Humsafar.Her performance in Humsafar stands apart.She is a quick learner man
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: meepha

guys,i don't watch geo but now that Mora Piya is on air,i saw so many ads.

I have a query!!

Why do they have such weird names of dramas.

-Kaash mein teri beti na hoti(As if baaqi sab get a choice)
& many others,naam bhool gaye!!

@Raju 786
I am not sure if you shall watch Lamha lamha zindagi!The 1st 2 3 episodes were good but it became a drag.Missing links bhi Kaaffiii thi.Not sure if it should be recommended or not๐Ÿ˜‰

Lamha Lamha zindagi was okay.. not bad.. i think im bias.. i like Humayun.. yeaahhh i knoww he's old and all over the tv.. but kya karoon.. bachpan se dekh rahi hoon usko.. he is soo good..๐Ÿ˜†
Neeyat was actually shot in NY??? really?? i thought it was some Turkey, Italy type country and they made it NY.. they get a visa to shoot in States.. strange..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Meeph thumbnail
@pulwasha
Hi5!!!even i love Humayun Saeed!!!He is a great actor+Plus i have been watchin him since Mehndi times..That drama was so good๐Ÿ˜‰Anyways i Love him too..Ppl criticize him alot..but he's good.But his dramas arent good these days if compared to old times.Ofcourse,new actors r taking his place but still..He is my first celebrity crush;)

I think it was NY!!wasnt it?๐Ÿ˜•
Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meepha

@pulwasha

Hi5!!!even i love Humayun Saeed!!!He is a great actor+Plus i have been watchin him since Mehndi times..That drama was so good๐Ÿ˜‰Anyways i Love him too..Ppl criticize him alot..but he's good.But his dramas arent good these days if compared to old times.Ofcourse,new actors r taking his place but still..He is my first celebrity crush;)

I think it was NY!!wasnt it?๐Ÿ˜•

yes neeyat was shot in NY๐Ÿ˜†...actually the director mehreen jabar is from NY...i think...anyways...u are right, neeyat was a drag, i FF most of the episode to get to the point...and lamha lamha zindagi started of well but then as u said , had a lot of loop holes...right now i am only watching humsafar and maat...i will try watching moray piya as everyone is recommending...thank u all for your responses.
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

well no body is trying to convince u to not like Azfar.. we are just stating our opinions and u should not have a problem with them.. Learn to ignore.. when u say im gonna ignore.. is not actually ignoring.. its like u give importance to watever we say.. Sana: Main chand si looks soo good.. i saw that Fahad Mustafa promo it gave me goosebumps man.. he was like aap meri jagah hote to kya karte.. Abay kya karte..๐Ÿ˜† i think its about a women living with another man without having her talaq from her first husband.. and thats such a good theme.. imma wait for it to come on tv ..

but you aren't ignoring either ๐Ÿ˜› how do you expect me i'm just saying don't say bad about actors even i don't do that although many actors are very ummm...kinda that way just promote Pak dramas as much as you can
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

well no body is trying to convince u to not like Azfar.. we are just stating our opinions and u should not have a problem with them.. Learn to ignore.. when u say im gonna ignore.. is not actually ignoring.. its like u give importance to watever we say..

</div>
<div>
Sana: Main chand si looks soo good.. i saw that Fahad Mustafa promo it gave me goosebumps man.. he was like aap meri jagah hote to kya karte.. Abay kya karte..๐Ÿ˜†i think its about a women living with another man without having her talaq from her first husband.. and thats such a good theme.. imma wait for it to come on tv ..

Pallo, Mein Chaand si already comes on.. 5-6 episodes have gone by, and that is soo not the story, lol..

And the azfar fan, criticism exists in all countries, not only in Pakistan..
It's there in education as well, so i don't get ur point of changing bad habits...
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Pallo, Mein Chaand si already comes on.. 5-6 episodes have gone by, and that is soo not the story, lol..

and the Azfar fan, criticism exists in all coutries,not only in Pakistan
It's there in education as well, so i don't get ur point of changing bad habits...

i know he is just soo amazing that people love him World wide and of course jealous peole can't help but criticize ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ jk i'm sure you don't get my point most Pakis don't thats why we aren't one of the best countries of the world despite our talent and ability cause we are full of bad habits may it be throwing garbage,students bunking classes or just plain criticism ๐Ÿ˜†
Meeph thumbnail
^we dont bunk itna ziada if ur comparing it to other countries High school students dude! They hardly attend one class:/
Ur eg was Wrong