Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Honestly, these actors like aiza, sajjal ali, sumbul iqbal, and sana askari, saira and alishba yousaf, etc, are pretty but not such strong actresses...

Azfar Rehman, Danish Taimoor and etc, young actors are also so horrible..

This is why i don't like watching ARy dramas, there all over..

going to ignore the very rude comment but i would just say not everybody likes Mahira and Fawad,Sanam,Imran Abbass everyone has their own choice some like the young actors especially Azfar is just plain adorable i do think they all are good actors and everyone should be appreciated not criticized
BlackStar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

going to ignore the very rude comment but i would just say not everybody likes Mahira and Fawad,Sanam,Imran Abbass everyone has their own choice some like the young actors especially Azfar is just plain adorable i do think they all are good actors and everyone should be appreciated not criticized

Umm excusme, it's my opinion. I do not find my comments rude at all. If i can choose to dislike an actor, then it's my choice not yours...

And azfar is a bad actor IMO, so deal with it... I don't care if he's cute or not..

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

Umm excusme, it's my opinion. I do not find my comments rude at all. If i can choose to dislike an actor, then it's my choice not yours...

And azfar is a bad actor IMO, so deal with it... I don't care if he's cute or not..

And who told you actors who i like watching onscreen? I didn't say that Fawad, Mahira, Sanam and Imran are my favourite actors.. I can choose to watch whoever i want..

BlackStar. thumbnail
Plus, criticism is healthy.. You should learn to deal with it..

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
HV.. now i see who i was talking to..😆
Sana: i sooo agree.. that girl who is all over ARY she is in dareecha..Sana Askari?? she cant act to save her life man.. same goes with Aiza.. she carries the same expressions and voice tone through out the serial.. Neelam.. the less said the better 🤢 and all these new girls.. do not know how to act period..
in the new guys only Fawad can act.. i personally think even guys like Mikaal Zulfiqaar are terrible.. same goes with Sami Khan.. i dont know wats the huwa all about him.. he is soo bad at acting.. his voice never changes.. Danish, Azfar God help us.. Azfar is a person with some brains and personality.. he has a good face.. he is fine for adverts, modelling and hosting.. he cannot act.. Ali Noor guys is alsoo all over the tv now and he cant act either..there are sooo many.. soo many.. i liked the guy in dolly ki ayegi baraat Vicky i dnt know his real name... he is not a great actor but in the new people atleast he tries..
but u know whose the most over rated badtameez hero (yeaahh i chose to say hero becuz he is not an actor) Imran Abbas.. he is such an ill mannered person, no sense of what u should say and how u should say.. sucking up to the people he likes.. if someone criticized him he would rip them off.. such a loser i tell u.. im happy he left tv.. i dont wish to see him on tv anymore..🤢🤢 and yes he cannot act.. and i dont think he is considerably good looking also tho i never comment on anybody;s looks cuz i think everybody is beautiful.. but Imran Abbas is soo proud and self obsessed he made him dislike him.. i dont think he is handsome.. NO
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Sana: i sooo agree.. that girl who is all over ARY she is in dareecha..Sana Askari?? she cant act to save her life man.. same goes with Aiza.. she carries the same expressions and voice tone through out the serial.. Neelam.. the less said the better 🤢and all these new girls.. do not know how to act period..

in the new guys only Fawad can act.. i personally think even guys like Mikaal Zulfiqaar are terrible.. same goes with Sami Khan.. i dont know wats the huwa all about him.. he is soo bad at acting.. his voice never changes.. Danish, Azfar God help us.. Azfar is a person with some brains and personality.. he has a good face.. he is fine for adverts, modelling and hosting.. he cannot act.. Ali Noor guys is alsoo all over the tv now and he cant act either..there are sooo many.. soo many.. i liked the guy in dolly ki ayegi baraat Vicky i dnt know his real name... he is not a great actor but in the new people atleast he tries..

<font face="Verdana"></font>

<font face="Verdana">but u know whose the most over rated badtameez hero (yeaahh i chose to say hero becuz he is not an actor) Imran Abbas.. he is such an ill mannered person, no sense of what u should say and how u should say.. sucking up to the people he likes.. if someone criticized him he would rip them off.. such a loser i tell u.. im happy he left tv.. i dont wish to see him on tv anymore..🤢🤢and yes he cannot act.. and i dont think he is considerably good looking also tho i never comment on anybody;s looks cuz i think everybody is beautiful.. but Imran Abbas is soo proud and self obsessed he made him dislike him.. i dont think he is handsome.. NO</font>

And Pallo i agree with you 100% 😆
All the names you mentioned are of people who can't act.. Actually majority of dramas these days are full of all these people who can't act..

And Imran Abbas 🤢 Tauba, uss jahil gawar ki toh baar mat karo, idiot! He cannot act, and i have NEVER found him good-looking..
RagMasta thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sana.B

Maaye Ni
Humsafar
Maat
Mein Chaand Si
Mora Piya
Mere Charagar (The story's wonderful.. Ayesha Khan, Blaah!)
Kaafir (Again the story is good.. Cast is wierd)
Kaala Jadoo
Roag
Lamha Lamha Zindagi
Qissah Chaar Darvesh
.. these are all good IMO

Pul Siraat the novel was great, drama was B.S

Which one of these will you recommend the most..currently I watch Humsafar/Maat
Just started Mora Piya..and Mera Qatil Mera Dildaar (It sucks, but I prefer Hum Tv dramas over the super great ARY dramas, just because the camera quality is really nice) and Sanjha on and off

Kaafir, I dislike the dad alot, lets see how the story is..

I kind of want to watch Kaala Jadoo..

BlackStar. thumbnail

Originally posted by: raju786

Which one of these will you recommend the most..currently I watch Humsafar/Maat
Just started Mora Piya..and Mera Qatil Mera Dildaar (It sucks, but I prefer Hum Tv dramas over the super great ARY dramas, just because the camera quality is really nice) and Sanjha on and off

Kaafir, I dislike the dad alot, lets see how the story is..

I kind of want to watch Kaala Jadoo..

I was a huge fan of Hum, but over the past year, they have been kind of disappointing with most dramas.. Thursday-Saturday they have good dramas..
And exact same reason. Hum's camera work, and picture quality is excellent!

I would recommend Maaye Ni, Mere Charagar, and Mein Chaand Si.. All 3 are interesting.. Kaala Jadoo is also good, and even Sanjha looks promising, i'm liking it.
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

Sana: i sooo agree.. that girl who is all over ARY she is in dareecha..Sana Askari?? she cant act to save her life man.. same goes with Aiza.. she carries the same expressions and voice tone through out the serial.. Neelam.. the less said the better 🤢 and all these new girls.. do not know how to act period..
but u know whose the most over rated badtameez hero (yeaahh i chose to say hero becuz he is not an actor) Imran Abbas.. he is such an ill mannered person, no sense of what u should say and how u should say.. sucking up to the people he likes.. if someone criticized him he would rip them off.. such a loser i tell u.. im happy he left tv.. i dont wish to see him on tv anymore..🤢🤢 and yes he cannot act.. and i dont think he is considerably good looking also tho i never comment on anybody;s looks cuz i think everybody is beautiful.. but Imran Abbas is soo proud and self obsessed he made him dislike him.. i dont think he is handsome.. NO

i dont even kbow half of the ppl you mentioned...maybe i know them by face😆 anyways...i watch hum dramas...and i usually like novel based dramas...atleast it has a story...the director and production house also makes the difference...but i was very dissapointed with neeyat...which was by MJ, whose work i love.

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
"like i said i will ignore but i love all Pak actors some i love much more than others but i appreciate them all and promote them all as much as i can example i have a friend on winx online and now she is fallen head over heals for Azfar and loves Urdu and loves Pak dramas though she can't understand them she is from USA my point is yes critisicm is a habit of our country but mind you all bad habits should be changed example wee say our country is dirty so heck deal with it but shouldn't we change it? my POV don't mind i'm not trying to upset anyone just saying what i believe in"

above were my intelligent self's words of wisdom 🤓 and below are my words of love:😍

"Heck i dont care if you think he can't act cause he is just so adorable love him loads❤️ and if you don't care whether he is cute or not is the best thing ever for me cuz less girls around him more chances i get"