Article:Shweta tiwari offered a Pakistani drama

chaha_khan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The cat is finally out of the bag...

The cat is finally out of the bag. We had earlier reported you of Pakistani Producers trying to get some Indian Drama Actors for their upcoming dramas. Finally more details are here.
It is reported that a big production house here had sent feelers to popular Indian actress Shweta Tiwari (i.e: Prerna of Kasauti Zindagi Kay...) regarding an upcoming project. The actress who was riding high at that tim,e thanks to the success of Bigg Boss, had not given her nod to the project then as she was busy gauging her options. The Production House that was really keen on casting the actress decided to wait till she was clear which side she wanted to bread her butter.
The actress who had some time back shot for a Pakistani movie and has also already been seen in Pakistani Dramas failed to show much interest The reports are that the actress has now signed an Indian Soap making it clear what her priorities are, and is not interested in Pakistani dramas anymore.
A spokeperson from the production house confirmed that the developments are true, but they are still waiting for the actress to give her nod, as they are really keen on working with her.

Well, we say that we have some great actors here and should not be vying for someone who isn't interested.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetcharms thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Why are they so keen to cast her even when she isn,t interested😕 we have really talented actors here...thanks 4 sharing😊
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

#EmAar (Radd)

Originally posted by: 0986

Why are they so keen to cast her even when she isn,t interested😕 we have really talented actors here...thanks 4 sharing😊

Ghar ke murge dal barabar😆!
aiim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wht is the problem with this production house?
Cant they learn from previous experiences( success ratios when ever the casted indian actors )
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We have a lot of good actress than why this shweta tiwari?
tehreemm thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Tho I like her but if she isn't interested why are they waiting 🤔
lub.harshiti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This is not fair at all...what's good in Shweta Tiwari,All our actresses are far better than her.
Asking them is like make fool out of urself and see she rejected😛
Aizaz thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
most important thing is in our Pak dramas our actors give natural acting and Indian actress look artificial in Pak serial as far as i observe.
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
why r they casting indian actors..it happened once but i didnt know tht it is still going on coz the other day i saw Piyush frm Kahin to hoga on TVone...