~RIP Shammi Kapoor~

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
RIP Shammi Kapoor

Veteran Actor Shammi Kapoor Breathed His Last Today At 5:15 AM At Breach Candy Hospital..The Legendary Actor Was Admitted In Hospital For Kidney Failure And Lung Congestion..

The Funeral Will Be Held Tomorrow At 11 AM.

Shammi Kapoor Known For His Dance Style Acted In More Than 100 Films..

Shammi Kapoor Was Born On 21st October 1931 to Prithviraj Kapoor Who Named Him Shamsher Raj Kapoor.

Shammi Kapoor Got Married To Actress Geeta Bali Who Died Of Small Pox..They Have Two Children Aditya And Kanchan..He Later Got Married To Neela.

Our Heartfelt Condolences To Kapoor Family And Hope God Give Them Strength To Bear This Loss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Bollywood Tweets

Big B

Shammi Kapoor ji passed away this morning at 5:15 am .. Rushing there now .. the flamboyance and joi de verve of the Industry lost !

Priyanka Chopra:

sometimes no amount of kind words can compensate for a loss! bhole baba ki jai shammi maharajji.. he was our guruji..im at a loss.. nothing will ever fill the void u have left @shamsheraj . im sorry i didnt try RESSEE.. but wil do.. only for u.. R.I.P

Karan Johar:

One of finest and strongest men I knew'we will truly miss you shammi uncle'.RIP'.

Anurag Kashyap:

All indian netizens should mourn today.Pioneer of internet&the first president of internet soc of ind in the 80's Shammi Kapoor passed away.

Sujoy Ghosh:

in honor and respect of Shammi Kapoor. Legends don't die. You will remain in us.

Neil Nitin Mukesh:

An evergreen actor. An inspiration to a million. Dance moves you can't match up to. Shammi uncle RIP. Will miss you gizmo guru. :(

Neha Dhupia:

RIP Shammi kapoor ji ' Ur magic will always be remembered !

Shruti Haasan:

RIP shammi kapoor.. Thankyou for the memories..

Raveena Tandon:

Oh my god! Just read that shammi uncle no more! The answer to the mills n boon hero!Shammi Kapoor,have adored him since I was a child

Manish Malhotra:

Mr:shammi kapoor s great style will be always remembered and missed

Hansal Mehta:

I attended a session with Shammi Kapoor on dBase a database mgmt software in 1989. I used this package to write most of my software packages

Gaurav Kapur:

U made us smile, u made us dance. RIP Shammi Kapoor, thank u for all the joy.

Yudhishtar Urs:

A burst of energy,charm & undeniable style, he was the superstar 4all the right reason & will continue 2be in r memories! Rip shammi Kapoor

Shweta Pandit:

one of the saddest days for me, Shammi Kapoor passes away! had tweeted about him just a few days ago, sayin he was my biggest Kapoor crush.

Vishal Dadlani:

Mr. Shammi Kapoor, RIP. You danced like nobody was watching.

Shekhar Ravjiani:

RIP Mr Shammi Kapoor. The most coolest actor on Indian screen. Will be remembered for ever and ever.

Deepika Padukone :- He was an inspiration not just for his style and the films he did,but also his attitude towards life...we will miss you Shammi uncle.RIP

Farhan Akhtar :- Mr. Shammi Kapoor. Never before - Never again. Thank you for the wonderful cinematic memories and life lessons. RIP.

Meiyang Chang :- The 1st song I remember singing & swaying like a junglee to as a toddler: Shammi Kapoor's "Yahoo!" May he dance on in our hearts, forever ?

Arshad Warsi :- I will miss our dear Mr Shammi Kapoor, the few interactions I had with him were n will always be deeply cherished... RIP Sir.

Genelia DSouza :-
RIP shammiji,,had d good fortune of meeting him during jaane tu's audio release, so glad I met him, truly a legend n 2day its a gr8 loss 2us

Rannvijay Singha :- He loved, laughed, lived and danced his way into our hearts forever. RIP Shammi Kapoor – Indian cinema's antidote to sadness."

Akshay Kumar :- Live wire,flamboyant,legend are synonymous with Shammi Kapoor, the man who made me scream 'Yahoo' everytime I saw him onscreen,you will be missed sir, RIP

Edited by gaurav_fan - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
R.I.P Mr Shammi Kapoor
Leaving us with memories of such acting style, and his songs and movies
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I made three avies from Badan pe sitaare. If you guys have a specific video you'd like an avie from, let me know.

Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
krtgrphr k
by liverach
Actually, "rest in peace" is probably the last thing we should he saying to Shammi Kapoor :) Dance on, sir. Dance on.

maha2us thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rest in peace, Shammi Kapoor. You have given us many entertaining performances which are immortal.

ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Rest in Peace Shammi Kapoor ji 😭 you will be missed A LOT!
360297 thumbnail
This is so so so terrible, peace on him and his family. My dad used to show me so many movies of his and not surprisingly, I used to enjoy watching him so much. The 'taareef karoon kya uski" song is a classic and I still love watching it. Truly the most charismatic and dynamic actor in bollywood!
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
he was my favorite actor
RIP Shammi Ji
we will miss you!
iruaG thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
RIP Shammi Kapoor. You will be missed.