Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

thats Ayesha Omar.. she's nice.. Azfar and her dont look bad tho..😆 and i like the song.. sooo nicee..😳 there's like verybody in the song.. Sahiba looks sooo pretty..that was Sadia Imam im just stunned at the hypocrisy.. tsk tsk

@ sadia imam... she is looking glamorous in that song.. never imagined her this way ... but what hypocrisy u r talking about 😕
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Usman.

@ sadia imam... she is looking glamorous in that song.. never imagined her this way ... but what hypocrisy u r talking about 😕

she came in noor's show and said her dad didnt allow her working in movies because he was not comfortable with the dresses they use.. she was like people have seen i always wear decent clothes and stuff becuz i myself dont like it.. lieeerrrsss😳🥱 now i dont have a problem with watever she wears but atleast stay true to ur word or dont say it out loud in the media.. yeh to safaid jhoot huaa
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

she came in noor's show and said her dad didnt allow her working in movies because he was not comfortable with the dresses they use.. she was like people have seen i always wear decent clothes and stuff becuz i myself dont like it.. lieeerrrsss😳🥱 now i dont have a problem with watever she wears but atleast stay true to ur word or dont say it out loud in the media.. yeh to safaid jhoot huaa

acchha... i never knew that she said this...
in the song i dint recognize her.. she was looking so yound, pretty and sexy 😆.. but she shouldnt have lied... or should have wore some decent or 'dhakay hoe" clothes in the song..
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Pulwasha do you even know Ayesh? her thailand pics ?? my school freiend even said that those pics were not even viewable and myy friend on IF sirjee told me she is even Bi

@Usman i didn't know that
Usman. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MewPrincess

@Pulwasha do you even know Ayesh? her thailand pics ?? my school freiend even said that those pics were not even viewable and myy friend on IF sirjee told me she is even Bi

@Usman i didn't know that

@ bold.. its ok..

btw, i have seen that pic of ayesha omer & maria wasti. where both of them are in bikini.. that was in bad taste 🤢 but this is glamour industry na... sab kux aisa hi hota hai.. kux sab k saamne karte hain aur kux chup chupa k.. no one is saint there
Paramore thumbnail

Originally posted by: Usman.

@ bold.. its ok..

btw, i have seen that pic of ayesha omer & maria wasti. where both of them are in bikini.. that was in bad taste 🤢 but this is glamour industry na... sab kux aisa hi hota hai.. kux sab k saamne karte hain aur kux chup chupa k.. no one is saint there

yes no one is saint but some are better like Neelam i've seen every pic of Neelam muneer and she mostly has no sleeves not more than that and Pulwasha said Azfar deserves better than Neelam but to truth Neelam is billion times better than Ayesha
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ohhh Ghaaad better than Neelam doesnt mean Ayesha..😆😆
i've seen those pics wat is that of our business let them do anything.. she never claimed she's a clean soul.. and how do we know if she is BI??? wat if she is not?? then its a serious allegation.. her sexuality is her choicee.. we have no say in that..
im not an Ayesha Omer fan or anything im just saying its none of our businesss..
Paramore thumbnail
i don't care about her personal life but Ayesha for Azfar!!! no way i can't stand it!!! Neelam is like meant to be for him!!!! she is way way better and idk why Azfar is friends with her!!!
R1U2K3 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This song is very catchy..
I loved Azzfar and Tooba.
And I hated Mathira!

Ali Zafar did a great job!
aanopaari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved the song its is awesome and Ali Zafar sung it perfectly but hated everything else dance steps tu khud k bana laita woh b copied 🤢