CHECK NOW: Adding Actors to CM

367945 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I've been getting requests to add Pakistani actors to the CM (https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1716143) but as you guys know it's not possible to add all of them. So here's the deal:

We will add 6 more actors based on this thread. So I want you guys to list at the most 6 actors that you want added. You guys have till July 20th to do this, after which I will tally the requests and the actors with the most votes will be added.

If you want to make your voices heard then this is your chance. Please don't come back requesting for more actors to be added after this thread is closed.

Comprende?

P.S. Do not list actors who have already been added. Don't waste your vote.

Edited by seert - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
mmm 6 right?

well if you say what I want!!! then...

1)Azfar Rehman (c'mon he has done so many shows he deserves this much)
2)Neelam Muneer (working in so many dramas and becoming the youngest dream girl in her teenage and having a large fan following in her FB account)
3)Ayeza Khan
4)Sami Khan

no more on my side don't tell me these actors are young and can't be added i just voted for my only faves
367945 thumbnail
^As I said in my initial post, it's your choice so I'm not gonna say anything. As long as the actors you list are Pakistani then it's fine.
Actors with the highest votes will be added so I'm not deciding...it's you guys!
Edited by seert - 13 years ago
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: seert

^As I said in my initial post, it's your choice so I'm not gonna say anything. As long as the actors you list are Pakistani then it's fine.
Actors with the highest votes will be added so I'm not deciding...it's you guys!

well thnx a lot!!! i know these actors might not be selected but i wanted to vote for them thnx a whole lot for this opportunity thnx v v v v much!!!😳
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha Khan
Faisal Qureshi
Humayun Saeed
Aieza Khan
Amina Sheikh
Savera Nadeem
Edited by -AG4U- - 13 years ago
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Faisal Qureshi.
Bushra Ansari, a great actress.
Ayesha Khan.

Will state the rest 4 soon but surely before the 20th. :)

PS : Seert, I can not join any fanclub, I click on 'Join' and my page refreshes and my name is not added in the club.😕
Edited by Princezz22 - 13 years ago
367945 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Princezz22

Faisal Qureshi.
Bushra Ansari, a great actress.

Will state the rest 4 soon but surely before the 20th. :)

PS : Seert, I can not join any fanclub, I click on 'Join' and my page refreshes and my name is not added in the club.😕

Have you verified your email address? That could be one of the causes. And are there any messages that appear on the page once it's reloaded?
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ayesha Khan
Madiha Iftikhar
Humayon Saeed
Juggan Kazim
Azzfar Rehman
Alishba Yousuf
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: seert

Have you verified your email address? That could be one of the causes. And are there any messages that appear on the page once it's reloaded?

Verify as in?No, no message is there. My hyperlink also does not work,, and neither the Pic insert option, and I cannot sent scrap to someone by visiting their profile, I can only sent a reply to a scrap.
367945 thumbnail
^It sounds more of a technical error. I'll get back to you on this.