Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

AAfter i read the article i was like i need to know who is this Jasmine jis ki itnii tareef ki hai, i swear i cudn't stop laughing coz of her way of talking, baat kuch nahi thi chila chila ke baat kar rahi thi, very well description of her 🤣

And i actually don't know the first four, but know Sahir, again who is the writer i really love his/her way of describing ppl lol
Sahir ko 5 min dekh lo u will know he is copying SRK, actually he looks like a person who loooves himself, i feel the way his speak, acts etc clearly tells wht he feels abt himself "Main houn main houn aur main hi houn"
Sandy-Naz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i think mathira on no 1 position.she donot know how to speak,poor accent.
cutestar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After watching some videos of Mathira on yt I can say she deserves no1 postion 🤢 uff the way she kept saying "aur aur aur "

Although Sahir does no doubt copy sharukh I don't think hes a bad person. I actually likes his show haan magar thora over ho jata hai lol 😊

rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Add Shista Wahdi to the list god I HATEEE her... she is just as worst as her brother!!!!!
rosesforyou thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Mani and Hira BELONGGG in this list tooo... ughhh
-aweshome_moi- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Sahir surely deserves the No.1 spot;not to mention,his sister surely gives him a tough competition!...There was a tym when both of them seemed really nyc and decent!...I surely miss those tymes!!!>...Lolll...I can't imagine calling them decent or nyc or nythin' good,now!!>...Lolll...

Had seen less of Mathira;I Youtubed,and DAMN!!...She's hell irritatin'!!...She can kill you with her voice!!🤣...Jasmine is irritating too...she thinks too much of herself...and Lolll...seriously,gives you a look of those "Belan wali housewife"...🤣..
Last night,got an OPPURTUNITY to watch Bolta Pakistan...it seems more of some cheap eye-locking sequences going on...🤣...Let Gulzar be alone...he seems to be Mathira's phuppi ka beta when it comes to being irritating!!🤣