5 Pakistani tv hosts who are just too much

aanopaari thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Pakistani electronic media has gone through a huge transformation in the recent decade. Since private channels have made their way into our lives, it seems every Tom, Dick and Harry has vowed to wear an expensive attire and sit, stand or dance in front of the camera, even if the person doesn't have the capability of coming even remotely close to becoming the next Larry King or Oprah Winfrey.

Given below are my top 5 worst Pakistani TV hosts who are just unbearable. This is my own ranking, being based on their personality, style and program content.

# 5. Mathira

I always feel like throwing up whenever she is on TV. When she was on Vibe TV, her dressing was way too indecent. I mean, a hot girl wearing a deep neck might look seductive, but when Mathira did the same, it showed the poor girl had little dressing sense. I honestly believe she is being exploited by the TV channels. She talks in an incomprehensible accent. When I heard her talk for the first time, I thought she had migrated from the UK. But then I found out she had merely migrated from the "wishful thinkers" circle to the "wanna-be a- Megan Fox circle". Don't want to talk anymore about her. Let's move on, shall we!

# 4. Chef Gulzar

Yes, Chef Gulzar is not a TV host, he is a chef, but he still hosts his own TV Show, hence falling in this category. I wanted to place him at the 100th spot, but since I am only discussing the worst 5, he is awarded Number 4. So what about him? Is he a chef? Yes. He cooks on his live shows? Yes. And…Oh My God! Yes! He dances too! I mean if Ambreen Khan did the same in Kitchen Queen on TVONE, I'm sure she would have caught quite a few eyes. But Chef Gulzar? Seriously? He starts the show by entering the kitchen set with a cheesy Bollywood song playing in the background, and then he actually dances to it. Well…the guy manages to loose some calories and we have to give him some credit for that. Chef Gulzar has no sense of when to shake 'it' and when not to. He dances to the beat for a couple of minutes, each time before starting the show. What kind of a chef dances in his own program? I guess only Chef Gulzar can pull something off like this to improve his ratings. Even the aunties who have a crush on him (ewww!) would switch the channel then.

# 3. Jasmine Manzoor

If any lady wants to learn how to talk to her husband, well, Jasmine Manzoor is the one to teach them. She is a lady, that's for sure. But when she talks to her guests, she is in a different 'fighting' mode altogether. I guess she is a reincarnation of Genghis Khan's wife; only such a woman would be able to show such tenacity, rudeness and ferocity and still look pretty with her makeup. Oh did I just say that out loud? I also have a heart you know. Jasmine's voice has a special kind of echo-vibration quality, that as soon as you listen to it, the voice seems to beat the hell out of your ear drums, enter your nervous system, terrorize the neurons and then send a chill down your spinal cord. The way she talks and asks questions reminds me of my school teachers. They would scream, in a similar way, at the top of their voices at those who did not do their homework or would disturb the class.

Jasmine's interrogation style is more like "To aaap baataaayyaaannn yehhh kyyyuuunnn hooo rraaahhaaa haaaiii" And the guest reply is "Oh for God's Sake lady, you called me and I came. I swear I don't know anything. What the hell you're talking about?"

# 2. Nusrat Javed and Mushtaq Minhas

Nusrat Javed and Mushtaq Minhas are like the Pakistani version of Heckle and Jeckle, Laurel and Hardy or maybe even Beavis and Butthead. They just sit there looking at each other, one says something, the other counters; then one replies, and the other counters again. WTH? Is this a talk show or a 'you-are-wrong-I-am-right" show? I never understood why the program was conceived in the first place.

# 1. Sahir Lodhi

If you have ever watched The Sahir Lodhi Show (by mistake), you would agree with me for putting him on the number 1 spot of worst Pakistani TV hosts. I believe he is some sort of a failed experiment where scientists took DNA samples from Shahrukh Khan, Shahida Mini and Amitabh Bachan, combined them; lo and behold, Sahir Lodhi was born. He pretends to be like Shahrukh Khan, showing the same ego and pretence; loves to sing and dance like Shahida Mini and does not miss a chance to dance with the girls. He even emits the same pride as Amitabh. Whenever he talks, his face is full of…what you can say…gluttony; always looking for a moment to glorify himself. He wears gaudy clothes, is by far the biggest chichora on Pakistani TV and is perhaps the most annoying TV host of the last decade, that too because before the last decade, only quality people adorned our TV screens.

http://www.brandsynario.com/blog/index.php/blogs/5-pakistani-tv-hosts-who-are-just-too-much/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hahaha...

aweosme srticle..i agree wid jasmine being dere in d list d most, coz she is just tooo irritating..rest are well deserving too😆
Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
and Mathira gosh she s an insult to yogists name my yoga teacher Rabia Bilal who aired on ARY show "Your show plus" in 2001 and when i saw Mathira or even Wajhahat that jerk both of them don't even know the A b c d's of Yoga and are still on tv that disgusts me too much

and don't make me even start on Sahir Lodhi
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: aanopaari

# 1. Sahir Lodhi

If you have ever watched The Sahir Lodhi Show (by mistake), you would agree with me for putting him on the number 1 spot of worst Pakistani TV hosts. I believe he is some sort of a failed experiment where scientists took DNA samples from Shahrukh Khan, Shahida Mini and Amitabh Bachan, combined them; lo and behold, Sahir Lodhi was born. He pretends to be like Shahrukh Khan, showing the same ego and pretence; loves to sing and dance like Shahida Mini and does not miss a chance to dance with the girls. He even emits the same pride as Amitabh. Whenever he talks, his face is full of'what you can say'gluttony; always looking for a moment to glorify himself. He wears gaudy clothes, is by far the biggest chichora on Pakistani TV and is perhaps the most annoying TV host of the last decade, that too because before the last decade, only quality people adorned our TV screens.

the bold part is just hilarious.. i m still 🤣 at it... and i agree with the whole thing said about Sahir... i dont like him at all. he is so OTT. well deserved number 1 spot in this list
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with Sahir though. He us such a wanna be Sharukh Khan. Be proud on who you are don't copy other people. He tries to copy SRK but failed miserably. Can't stand him at all. It's true apne show mein khud dance Marta hai and khud gaata hai. WTH..! He acts like a teenage boy lol her sister is completely opposite her.
x-Sundas-x thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jasmine part really cracked me up 🤣 🤣 more like a comedy show 😛
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I Don't know much about above 4 peoples, as i don't watch them .
But Yep , Sahir Lol ! Since the First time i saw him , i wondered Oopps !
He replicates Shahrukh . His Girlish Looks and Cheap Hosting sickens me seriously. I Don't want to Open my mouth further. So, Let it Be.

Anyways, Thanks for Sharing.
(=

-Nadaan- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sahir lodhi deserves No#1
she is so over smart n his sister too
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Sahir and his sister are cheap.. chichoree...
Mathiraa is unbearable.. i didnt know that girl but i youtubed her and wat i found was disgustingg.. she cant speak english properly and on top of that she cant even speak urdu?? what does she think she is.. if i have a chance i may call her and tell her listen lady u are nothing but a cheap wanna be denise richards.. Stupid 🤢
Annu.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
without Mani & Hira.. this list looks incomplete..

both miya-biwi suck big time.. 🤢🤢