Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

and if he doesn't then i want YOU to like Shahbaaz and Nazia as a couple like the way i do .. deal?? 🀣 🀣

noo if he doesnt die then i want Nazia to stay with him happily..ROFL if he dies i will be happy with nazia and shahbaz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Khda aur muhabbat is a novel rite?? the protaganists dont end up together in the novel...
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

noo if he doesnt die then i want Nazia to stay with him happily..🀣 if he dies i will be happy with nazia and shahbaz..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Khda aur muhabbat is a novel rite?? the protaganists dont end up together in the novel...

haha okay i will pretend to like them .. πŸ˜† but anyway its almost confirmed that he's gonna die .. now i am hoping against hope that Shahbaaz marriers her .. 😳

oh yeah .. KAM is based on a novel alright ... ugh the end sucks though i just dislike sad endings .. and this show is like the mother of all sad endings 😑 .. if you know what i mean πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

haha okay i will pretend to like them .. πŸ˜† but anyway its almost confirmed that he's gonna die .. now i am hoping against hope that Shahbaaz marriers her .. 😳

oh yeah .. KAM is based on a novel alright ... ugh the end sucks though i just dislike sad endings .. and this show is like the mother of all sad endings 😑 .. if you know what i mean πŸ˜†

yeaah yeahah i knowww πŸ˜†.. but i like sad endings.. they are real.. not every ending in life is happy..
anyways going to sleep.. see u guys later.. Byeee πŸ€—
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

yeaah yeahah i knowww πŸ˜†.. but i like sad endings.. they are real.. not every ending in life is happy..
anyways going to sleep.. see u guys later.. Byeee πŸ€—

hmm good point πŸ˜• .. see everytime you say something like this ( i mean wise) and i end up feeling like a ... err 'li'l girl' (read childish )

**shrugs** oh well ... i still want a happy ending ... not for ME 😳... but for THEM 😳... see i am sooo selfless 😳 🀣

bye .. sleep tight πŸ€—
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@ Bold - OMG you did?? 😲 OMG OMG OMG ... thank you for mentioning it ... link please 😳 not cuz i don't trust you or anything .. just wanna see it first hand LOL πŸ˜†

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTZSEdVD8II&feature=related

see the scene at 2:16

and this drama is based on an english novel...Samira Fazal ( writer)and Momina duraid (producer) told this ...but they dont remember the name exactly..Samira had one copy only and she lost it...and they said its not completely based on tht novel...after only few epis the story will take a totally diff turn from the novel and will become original...

Artful_Dodger thumbnail

Originally posted by: farahs_6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTZSEdVD8II&feature=related

see the scene at 2:16

and this drama is based on an english novel...Samira Fazal ( writer)and Momina duraid (producer) told this ...but they dont remember the name exactly..Samira had one copy only and she lost it...and they said its not completely based on tht novel...after only few epis the story will take a totally diff turn from the novel and will become original...

hey thanks for the link 😳 oh okay .. i shouldn't have trusted the fake FB people anyway 😑 πŸ˜† do you know which English novel they were talking about? πŸ˜•
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
😲 OMG does anyone here watch this show?? 🀣 🀣

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9y11uSK6Co[/YOUTUBE]
Artful_Dodger thumbnail

i missed PJP today..

here's a summary for you ... unless you have already seen it by this time πŸ˜•

Sana tries to commit suicide thinking that what if the baby isn't Adarsh's 😲 they rush her to the hospital and the doc assures them that her baby is fine ... Adarsh leaves the house and goes to Sasha ... before he leaves Sana tells him that he has her permission to marry Sasha if he wants ... Sasha gets mad at Adarsh and she blasts him for loving Sana more than her (she finds out that Sana is pregnant) ... she goes back to her mamma 🀣 and bitches about him and how selfish he is yadda yadda πŸ€ͺ ... in the meanwhile .. Adarsh's mum and dad have a talk about his mum's past and everyone knows that Dua is Arfa's daughter ... they all hug and have a nice family moment 😳 Sana throws Adarsh out ... who comes back to his house AGAIN ... 🀣 .. he is mad at everyone and beats up Sana 😲.. she is again rushed to the hospital

pre-cap - when Dua is sleeping ... Sana wakes up in the middle of the night and leaves 😲 later Dua is shown looking for her everywhere

MakhannMalaai thumbnail

here's a summary for you ... unless you have already seen it by this time πŸ˜•

Sana tries to commit suicide thinking that what if the baby isn't Adarsh's 😲 they rush her to the hospital and the doc assures them that her baby is fine ... Adarsh leaves the house and goes to Sasha ... before he leaves Sana tells him that he has her permission to marry Sasha if he wants ... Sasha gets mad at Adarsh and she blasts him for loving Sana more than her (she finds out that Sana is pregnant) ... she goes back to her mamma 🀣 and bitches about him and how selfish he is yadda yadda πŸ€ͺ ... in the meanwhile .. Adarsh's mum and dad have a talk about his mum's past and everyone knows that Dua is Arfa's daughter ... they all hug and have a nice family moment 😳 Sana throws Adarsh out ... who comes back to his house AGAIN ... 🀣 .. he is mad at everyone and beats up Sana 😲.. she is again rushed to the hospital

pre-cap - when Dua is sleeping ... Sana wakes up in the middle of the night and leaves 😲 later Dua is shown looking for her everywhere

WOOOWWW... adarsh deserves that.. thnku sooo much πŸ€—
farahs_6 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hey thanks for the link 😳 oh okay .. i shouldn't have trusted the fake FB people anyway 😑 πŸ˜† do you know which English novel they were talking about? πŸ˜•

They themselves dont remember the name of the novel...but Momina Duraid said ..tht only after few epis... the story twill ake a totally diff turn from the novel...so even if viewers know the name its of no use...as it will be different from the novel after few epis...