Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: alisha_yashAran

awww๐Ÿ˜ญ u make me feel like having those abhi abhi...done tonite v r having chicken rolls...n u cant have dem๐Ÿ˜›

btw if u dun mind me telling has it been a long tym since u moved to canada...i mean i was askn coz u seem to know alot๐Ÿ˜ƒ

its been 5 years almost now..
i have lived half my life in Karachi.. i know almost everything..๐Ÿ˜†
i like apple ya red apple wale.. CryCry
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pulwasha

its been 5 years almost now..
i have lived half my life in Karachi.. i know almost everything..๐Ÿ˜†
i like apple ya red apple wale.. ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

aww๐Ÿ˜ญ u know us people living here take our country for granted always complaining n all but its u guys who actually know d real worth of our country our city n its charm...ryt๐Ÿ˜”
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

aww๐Ÿ˜ญ u know us people living here take our country for granted always complaining n all but its u guys who actually know d real worth of our country our city n its charm...ryt๐Ÿ˜”

Yo we have a superb city if our system gets a lil amendment..
the biggest prob is electricity, poverty and crime rates..๐Ÿ˜• im scared to hear all these target killing stories.. Allah help Pakistan.. but man our food is the BEST.. just the BEST..
and u only get such delicious food in Karachi.. not in lahore not in Islamabad.. only in Karachi..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Yo we have a superb city if our system gets a lil amendment..
the biggest prob is electricity, poverty and crime rates..๐Ÿ˜• im scared to hear all these target killing stories.. Allah help Pakistan.. but man our food is the BEST.. just the BEST..
and u only get such delicious food in Karachi.. not in lahore not in Islamabad.. only in Karachi..

@blue๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

btw did u watch mera naseeb yesterday??i cudnt watch it wasnt at home๐Ÿ˜• can u gimme a gist of wat happened in d episode??
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

@blue๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

btw did u watch mera naseeb yesterday??i cudnt watch it wasnt at home๐Ÿ˜• can u gimme a gist of wat happened in d episode??

yeaahh they both got married.. nothing more happened.. Fahad is such a cutiee.. Shahbaz said he would kill Nazia and her husband for cheating him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. Fahad asked Nazia to first understand each other and then take the relationship forward..Moiz asked Shazia to forget all about their pasts and start a new life full of love and respect..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

yeaahh they both got married.. nothing more happened.. Fahad is such a cutiee.. Shahbaz said he would kill Nazia and her husband for cheating him ๐Ÿ˜ฒ.. Fahad asked Nazia to first understand each other and then take the relationship forward..Moiz asked Shazia to forget all about their pasts and start a new life full of love and respect..

@blue

OMG shahbaz suddenly turned bad๐Ÿ˜ฒ dat means its D END for shahbaaz now..ryt??
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

@blue

OMG shahbaz suddenly turned bad๐Ÿ˜ฒ dat means its D END for shahbaaz now..ryt??

no no.. he is still in the serial.. him fighting wid imran abbas never came..
SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

no no.. he is still in the serial.. him fighting wid imran abbas never came..

o yeah..i forgot dat part...chalo i vl watch it in repeat

n its a bye bye for now...c ya later๐Ÿ˜Š

take care
Artful_Dodger thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜ฒ looks like i just missed the bus

hellooo **echo** ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG OMG OMG did you guys watch Mera Naseeb??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ what's up with Moiz aarrrggghh i can't decide if he is a good guy or a bad one ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

the curious case of Moiz ๐Ÿคฃ Manal where are you ?? you'll be happy to know that Moiz has flashes of "goodness" sometimes ๐Ÿ˜†

@Alisha

wow that was quite an intro hmm ok about me ... quickly .. name's Alizeh .. you must have read the "story of my name" in that other thread of yours, ๐Ÿคฃ i was explaining to Sid who kept on asking about it LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

apart from that i am a student too .. in high school ... love and enjoy all the things you just said ... umm what else ... i have been living here since long ... all my relatives live here too .. although my mum's from Karachi ... and one of my Khala's still live there .. haven't been there since a looong time now but would surely love to visit ๐Ÿ˜ณ

SidNeeti-fan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alizzay..

๐Ÿ˜ฒ looks like i just missed the bus

hellooo **echo** ๐Ÿ˜†

OMG OMG OMG did you guys watch Mera Naseeb??? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ what's up with Moiz aarrrggghh i can't decide if he is a good guy or a bad one ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜†

the curious case of Moiz ๐Ÿคฃ Manal where are you ?? you'll be happy to know that Moiz has flashes of "goodness" sometimes ๐Ÿ˜†

@Alisha

wow that was quite an intro hmm ok about me ... quickly .. name's Alizeh .. you must have read the "story of my name" in that other thread of yours, ๐Ÿคฃ i was explaining to Sid who kept on asking about it LOL ๐Ÿ˜†

apart from that i am a student too .. in high school ... love and enjoy all the things you just said ... umm what else ... i have been living here since long ... all my relatives live here too .. although my mum's from Karachi ... and one of my Khala's still live there .. haven't been there since a looong time now but would surely love to visit ๐Ÿ˜ณ

ohh ...okk...wish u cum to khi soon๐Ÿ˜Š